Gays Should STOP Defending Islam

You are not informed enough to concern yourself. Name or quote a parable in the Koran.

I'm not informed enough to concern myself? What is that even supposed to mean?

Obviously you don't get that I believe the Torah, Bible and the Koran ALL to be books of made up stories designed to teach a moral lesson.
The Koran teaches that terror and killing are moral behavior.

All three do that. Thanks for playing.
Sorry none of the others have open ended commands to kill like the Koran, and I am not playing.

Of course they do.

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
You are a fool. Sorry, but it's the truth. I'd explain, but you just wouldn't get it. You never do. Sucks to be you.

Islam doesn't give me that option? :badgrin:
According to the Koran jihad is obligatory for the Muslim. A pretty far amount of Muslims take that seriously.

A pretty fair amount of wingnuts believe everything they read.
The Koran makes it very clear what it wants you to believe.

I see, you're the spokesperson for Islam.

Do yourself a favor, get out and meet people who don't look exactly like you.
Do yourself a favor and look at Europe.

I have, Europe is doing just fine. I mean, unless all you do is focus on the negative. However if there are 2 seats open then he's got a shot to the nomination.

According to the Koran jihad is obligatory for the Muslim. A pretty far amount of Muslims take that seriously.

I have, Europe is doing just fine. I mean, unless all you do is focus on the negative. However if there are 2 seats open then he's got a shot to the nomination.
What is fine about this?

• [*]Only 6,500 refugees of the more than one million who have been allowed into Germany during the past two years are enrolled in work training programs. — Federal Employment Agency.

[*]The German Parliament approved a controversial law to fine social media networks up to €50 million euros ($57 million) if they fail to remove so-called hate speech. Critics said the purpose of the law is to silence criticism of the government's open-door migration policy.
The Islamization of Germany in 2017: Part I

What is fine about this?

• [*]Only 6,500 refugees of the more than one million who have been allowed into Germany during the past two years are enrolled in work training programs. — Federal Employment Agency.

[*]The German Parliament approved a controversial law to fine social media networks up to €50 million euros ($57 million) if they fail to remove so-called hate speech. Critics said the purpose of the law is to silence criticism of the government's open-door migration policy.

Nothing.

What is fine about this?

Nothing.
Like your posts?

What is fine about this?

Nothing.
Like your posts?

I like some of them, others I wish I could repost, like my reply to this crap. I meatn to say nothing as in nohting is wrong with it.

Obviously you don't get that I believe the Torah, Bible and the Koran ALL to be books of made up stories designed to teach a moral lesson.

Sorry none of the others have open ended commands to kill like the Koran, and I am not playing.

Of course they do.

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Sounds like all those people are long dead and stoning in the Western world is too. Those are historical actions.

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."
Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'
Do you see a time frame? Those Jews killed certain people, when they were dead that was that. What do you see that indicates those things from Islam have historical context?

Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

The one above implies forever.

The bible didn't change though did it? We used to use the same bible to stone adulterers and justify slavery. Golly, could it be cultural and not religious?

Where are you guys with your Muslim/Christian comparison on the treatment of gays?

Muslims have organized and have thrown homosexuals off of buildings in the Middle East recently.

When have Christians in Americans organized and thrown gays off of buildings?

Of course they do.

You are a fool. Sorry, but it's the truth. I'd explain, but you just wouldn't get it. You never do. Sucks to be you.

Translation: You have no cogent response so you'll go for the ad hominem.

Where are you guys with your Muslim/Christian comparison on the treatment of gays?

Muslims have organized and have thrown homosexuals off of buildings in the Middle East recently.

When have Christians in Americans organized and thrown gays off of buildings?

I can only imagine what the far right religious nuts would do to homosexuals if more fair minded people weren't around to stop them.

Of course they do.

Sounds like all those people are long dead and stoning in the Western world is too. Those are historical actions.

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'
Do you see a time frame? Those Jews killed certain people, when they were dead that was that. What do you see that indicates those things from Islam have historical context?

Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

The bible didn't change though did it? We used to use the same bible to stone adulterers and justify slavery. Golly, could it be cultural and not religious?
The Bible does not, in any way, condone slavery. And the ones who used it to do so were Godless Liberals. Doing what they do best. Lying.

Of course they do.

Translation: You have no cogent response so you'll go for the ad hominem.
I was simply stating a fact.

Of course they do.

The Bible does not, in any way, condone slavery. And the ones who used it to do so were Godless Liberals. Doing what they do best. Lying.

You've obviously never read it.

How the Bible was used to justify slavery, abolitionism

Of course they do.

Do we do either? Islam is different and dangerous to anything that is not Islamic.

Of course they do.

God gave rules and regulations for how to handle slaves. That seems an awful lot like condoning it to me.

Hmm...sounds like you should spend about two weeks over in Iran.
Why me ??

No body is denying that anti gay bigotry violence and judicial persecution is a problem in Muslim Countries. But it is wrong and dishonest to say that all Muslims hate gays ( especially westernized Muslims) as I have documented, just like it's wrong to paint all as terrorists.

People who don't give a fuck about gays just try to use them to push their Islamaphobia
No such thing as Islamophobia. The fear is rational.
And of course YOU know all about rational :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Ask anyone who had a relative killed by terrorists about rationality.
I think the reason some gays support Islam is that their hatred of Christianity is so intense that they will conspire with anyone in order to destroy it. They also seem to think that, should they be successful (No chance in Hell of that happening. LOL!) they will somehow be able to deal with Islam afterwards, or somehow be immune to what Islam teaches concerning gays. They are supporting the very people who want to destroy them, in order to destroy others they hate even more, who mean them no harm and are actually trying to save them. The reason they do not hate Islam is because both Islam and militant gays worship the same master. The Devil. It's as simple as that.
That is just a boatload of moronic bigoted bovine excrement. This is nothing more than a logically fallacious appeal to ignorance

You seem to not know a few things

Many gays ARE Christians
Many Christians and Christian churches welcome gays and will even marry them
Gay people do not want to destroy Christianity- (It doesn't get much more stupid than that)
It is not Christians or Muslims vs. Gays
It is BIGOTS against gays
Gays and Muslims worship the Devil ? ( I take it back this is the stupidest thing that you said)

Most homosexuals view of Christianity is based upon Christians extreme hate for them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A Christian would never say such a hateful, and untrue, thing. Only an adamant anti-Christian bigot would.

Which means you were lying yesterday when you claimed to be one (which I knew anyway).

The truth is often painful. Suck it up and stop being a hater

You're the hater. With your anti-Christian rhetoric, and your lies about how you're a Christian who hates the church and hates Christians because they aren't Christian enough.

What a load.

The Bible is replete with warnings of fallen churches. There is a reason America is not a part of the the end time prophecy of the Bible, that is because the church in America has fallen away from its first Love like the church of Ephesus.

And my statement about how homosexuals view Christians is accurate. Talk to a few and ask them how they are viewed by Christians.

The bible is also replete with warnings about people who pretend to be Christian who tell Christians to ignore the Bible.

Actually I am telling people who call themselves Christians to actually start reading the bible instead of memorizing a few verse.

If you want to read/study the bible properly, get one that does not have the chapters and verses in it, those were not added by God and the bible was never meant to be read as 31,000 stand alone verses.

Of course they do.

You've obviously never read it.

How the Bible was used to justify slavery, abolitionism
Irrelevant. The Bible does not endorse slavery. Those who claim that it does are not Christians, because the Bible clearly condemns slavery. It actually called for the death of anyone who practiced it. And before you make yourself look like a complete idiot by claiming that the Bible does support slavery, keep in mind that that the slavery it mentions is, for all intents and purposes, indentured servitude. Which, BTW, is not at all similar to modern slavery. The Bible calls that man-stealing, and condemns it in no uncertain terms.

Forum List

Back