Gays Should STOP Defending Islam

But you can choose what to act on. Islam does not give you that option. And who do we see acting out?

Islam doesn't give me that option? :badgrin:
According to the Koran jihad is obligatory for the Muslim. A pretty far amount of Muslims take that seriously.

A pretty fair amount of wingnuts believe everything they read.

That's what I say everytime I run across a retard who denies the nature of Islam with a straight face.

But who cares what you think?

Lots of sane people. And you, or you wouldn't have asked me.

Geller Report - Media Bias/Fact Check

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Anti-Islam

According to the Koran jihad is obligatory for the Muslim. A pretty far amount of Muslims take that seriously.

That's what I say everytime I run across a retard who denies the nature of Islam with a straight face.

I didn't ask.

I didn't ask.
You asked me "who cares what you think?"
That's a question. Posed to me. So you were asking me who cares what I think, so obviously you want to know.

I didn't ask.
That's a question. Posed to me. So you were asking me who cares what I think, so obviously you want to know.

No, that's a rhetorical question, dingbat.

I didn't ask.

And here you are still talking to me. Obviously you care.

I didn't ask.

I'm either glutton for punishment or don't appreciate my posts taken out of context, probably both.

I didn't ask.

You seem to be having a lot of fun on this thread. LOL! I know I'm having fun just watching you tie these liberals in knots. Keep up the good work.

More horseshit! Playing gays against Islam. The truth is you have disdain for both. The only question is who do you hate more.

Muslims and gays are not enemies Bigots are the enemies whether they be Muslim , Christian, or anything else

Muslim Alliance

Muslim and LGBTQ Campus Groups: An Uncanny Alliance

Muslim attitudes about LGBT are complex, far from universally anti-gay

Hmm...sounds like you should spend about two weeks over in Iran.
Why me ??

No body is denying that anti gay bigotry violence and judicial persecution is a problem in Muslim Countries. But it is wrong and dishonest to say that all Muslims hate gays ( especially westernized Muslims) as I have documented, just like it's wrong to paint all as terrorists.

People who don't give a fuck about gays just try to use them to push their Islamaphobia

I didn't ask.

I'm either glutton for punishment or don't appreciate my posts taken out of context, probably both.

Both. Symptoms of mental illness.

What is it the Christian bible says about homoseuxals...

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

One question for the Christians out there:

Isn't the Christian Bible divided into 2 parts? The New Testament and the Old Testament?

If you're a 'Christian' you should only pay attention to the New Testament. The only part of the Old Testament that is pertinent to a Christian is the 10 Commandments. That's because "Jesus Taught the Law of Moses".

The Old Testament is a long drawn out history of the Jewish people. You can support just about any argument from something in the Old Testament. Even Hitler used quotes form the Old Testament to justify his views.

I didn't ask.

Sure, that makes sense. :cuckoo:

I didn't ask.

You seem to be having a lot of fun on this thread. LOL! I know I'm having fun just watching you tie these liberals in knots. Keep up the good work.
one+hand+tied+behind+my+back.JPG

Yes. To sane people, it does make sense. You are correct.

I'm still not sure which gays are defending Islam. I mean... I know mdk does, but he's a SJW communist. He once told me he considered throwing himself off a building for Allah.

All the dykes on this site defend Islam.

I'm a dyke on this site and I think all three Abrahamic religions suck donkey dick. I think islam, Christianity and Judaism are all ridiculous...I will defend their followers here., especially if they aren't trying to take rights away from folks because their book of parables tells them too.

You are not informed enough to concern yourself. Name or quote a parable in the Koran.

I'm not informed enough to concern myself? What is that even supposed to mean?

Obviously you don't get that I believe the Torah, Bible and the Koran ALL to be books of made up stories designed to teach a moral lesson.
The Koran teaches that terror and killing are moral behavior.

Yes. To sane people, it does make sense. You are correct.

Oh....burn?

But you can choose what to act on. Islam does not give you that option. And who do we see acting out?

The Koran makes it very clear what it wants you to believe.

I see, you're the spokesperson for Islam.

Do yourself a favor, get out and meet people who don't look exactly like you.
Do yourself a favor and look at Europe.

More horseshit! Playing gays against Islam. The truth is you have disdain for both. The only question is who do you hate more.

Muslims and gays are not enemies Bigots are the enemies whether they be Muslim , Christian, or anything else

Muslim Alliance

Muslim and LGBTQ Campus Groups: An Uncanny Alliance

Muslim attitudes about LGBT are complex, far from universally anti-gay

Hmm...sounds like you should spend about two weeks over in Iran.
Why me ??

No body is denying that anti gay bigotry violence and judicial persecution is a problem in Muslim Countries. But it is wrong and dishonest to say that all Muslims hate gays ( especially westernized Muslims) as I have documented, just like it's wrong to paint all as terrorists.

People who don't give a fuck about gays just try to use them to push their Islamaphobia
No such thing as Islamophobia. The fear is rational.

What is it the Christian bible says about homoseuxals...

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

One question for the Christians out there:

Isn't the Christian Bible divided into 2 parts? The New Testament and the Old Testament?

If you're a 'Christian' you should only pay attention to the New Testament. The only part of the Old Testament that is pertinent to a Christian is the 10 Commandments. That's because "Jesus Taught the Law of Moses".

The Old Testament is a long drawn out history of the Jewish people. You can support just about any argument from something in the Old Testament. Even Hitler used quotes form the Old Testament to justify his views.
No it doesn't work like that.

And anybody can take biblical text out of context and justify anything with it.

Christians do not use only the NT. Children learn both OT and NT verses in Sunday school, and we do not discount the OT at all.

But we also know and understand the OT because we study it, and we study the NT, and we look at them as comprehensively as we can...we take into account context and history and the nature of God and prophecy. There are layers upon layers of understanding. The OT is used to illuminate the NT and to give background and to confirm it. The NT is full of biblical references to the OT and the OT deals with prophesies and wisdom that enlighten us.

Forum List

Back