Gays Should STOP Defending Islam

It's exciting that you know that. I'm not sure what the relevance is, but have a cookie.

You can't pick and choose which part of the book to accept. The point is pretty obvious.
But you can choose what to act on. Islam does not give you that option. And who do we see acting out?

Islam doesn't give me that option? :badgrin:
According to the Koran jihad is obligatory for the Muslim. A pretty far amount of Muslims take that seriously.

A pretty fair amount of wingnuts believe everything they read.
The Koran makes it very clear what it wants you to believe.

Because Christianity loves gays so much more!

ct_trump_sally_yates_kim_davis_obama_20170131.jpg

Thanks everybody! Be sure to tip your wait staff! /thread

I'm still not sure which gays are defending Islam. I mean... I know mdk does, but he's a SJW communist. He once told me he considered throwing himself off a building for Allah.

All the dykes on this site defend Islam.

I'm a dyke on this site and I think all three Abrahamic religions suck donkey dick. I think islam, Christianity and Judaism are all ridiculous...I will defend their followers here., especially if they aren't trying to take rights away from folks because their book of parables tells them too.

What is it the Christian bible says about homoseuxals...

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)
What is it the Christian bible says about homoseuxals...

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)
Actually that's the Old Testament.

Yeah, they don't know.

I know that the Old Testament is part of the Christian Bible, clearly you do know that.

People keep pointing out that the worst parts, the most violent, are all part of the OT like that's supposed to mean something. Why bother printing the damn thing if everyone is supposed to ignore what it says?

Regressives spin and deflect for Islam, knowing full well how women and gays are treated in that religion.

All that demonstrates is where each group stands on their oppressed constituent victim hierarchy.
Do you personally know any American Muslims? I, a gay woman, have always been treated very well by the Muslims I've encountered, especially those who are my close, personal, friends. Do you have any close personal friends who are Muslim American?

I'm still not sure which gays are defending Islam. I mean... I know mdk does, but he's a SJW communist. He once told me he considered throwing himself off a building for Allah.

I'm a dyke on this site and I think all three Abrahamic religions suck donkey dick. I think islam, Christianity and Judaism are all ridiculous...I will defend their followers here., especially if they aren't trying to take rights away from folks because their book of parables tells them too.

You are not informed enough to concern yourself. Name or quote a parable in the Koran.

Regressives spin and deflect for Islam, knowing full well how women and gays are treated in that religion.

All that demonstrates is where each group stands on their oppressed constituent victim hierarchy.
Do you personally know any American Muslims? I, a gay woman, have always been treated very well by the Muslims I've encountered, especially those who are my close, personal, friends. Do you have any close personal friends who are Muslim American?
No, I sure don't.

Which, of course, has nothing to do with my point.

No, I sure don't.

You don't have a point, you have bigotry against Muslims and want everyone to feel the same about them as you do.

No, I sure don't.

You don't have a point, you have bigotry against Muslims and want everyone to feel the same about them as you do.
Great, thanks.

You are not informed enough to concern yourself. Name or quote a parable in the Koran.

I'm not informed enough to concern myself? What is that even supposed to mean?

Obviously you don't get that I believe the Torah, Bible and the Koran ALL to be books of made up stories designed to teach a moral lesson.

You can't pick and choose which part of the book to accept. The point is pretty obvious.
But you can choose what to act on. Islam does not give you that option. And who do we see acting out?

According to the Koran jihad is obligatory for the Muslim. A pretty far amount of Muslims take that seriously.

The Koran makes it very clear what it wants you to believe.

I see, you're the spokesperson for Islam.

Do yourself a favor, get out and meet people who don't look exactly like you.

Mohammed owned slaves and fucked children, according to their own scripture. It’s a straight up fact, if you believe the Koran, you believe Mohammed own slaves and was a pedophile.

Where is the liberal outrage?

Oh, that’s right....Mohammed has brown skin, so it’s ok.

....but didn’t Jesus have brown skin also, according to Libs? So Christians should also get a pass....right?

The next time Christians in America organize and throw homosexuals off of buildings for being gay, we should start comparing the tolerance of Christianity versus Islam.

We have recent examples of Muslims doing this in the Middle East. I encourage anyone to post recent examples of Christians doing this in America.

Anyone? Come on....this should be easy.

More horseshit! Playing gays against Islam. The truth is you have disdain for both. The only question is who do you hate more.

Muslims and gays are not enemies Bigots are the enemies whether they be Muslim , Christian, or anything else

Muslim Alliance

Muslim and LGBTQ Campus Groups: An Uncanny Alliance

Muslim attitudes about LGBT are complex, far from universally anti-gay

Hmm...sounds like you should spend about two weeks over in Iran.

It's exciting that you know that. I'm not sure what the relevance is, but have a cookie.

That's what I say everytime I run across a retard who denies the nature of Islam with a straight face.

That's what I say everytime I run across a retard who denies the nature of Islam with a straight face.

But who cares what you think?

Forum List

Back