🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gays

Originally posted by eric
Once again, what about incest, with birth control of course ?

Oh please...Not THAT again.

It is most often encountered between adult and child, it is no different than pedophilia. And when it does occur between siblings it is the result of psychological disturbance on the part of one, or both, siblings. There is nothing healthy or beneficial about it.

just get rid of the blastcyst or whatever bully says aint alive yet grows and hell man you are good to go..:rolleyes: laws of nature...morality...bully join the human race..what is wrong with having controls??? none of these affect you directly..

qoute"some folks arbitrarily decided it was bad." the majority of America decided it is bad.... good enough for me. it will have to be good enough for you. as you can see from my past post I am not against gays in general...only when the gays as a group want something they cant have...they could have had civil unions but pushed...as you are and will end up with nothing....what they are doing is wrong and nothing you can say or do will change that...

quote.."psychological disturbance " thats what is wrong with gay folks......

it is the result of psychological disturbance on the part of one, or both, siblings. There is nothing healthy or beneficial about it.

Same can be said of fudgepackers !!!

Once again you ignore the obvious to fit you opinions. Like when you say the majority of incest is between parent and child. Well in my world I think most gay men want little boys. Being a Nambla member, what do you say ?

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Sorry, homosexuality as a psychological disorder was removed from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) nearly thirty years ago.

They were wrong.

Sorry, homosexuality as a psychological disorder was removed from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) nearly thirty years ago.

Geez, let me put my faith in that. We can not even cure the common cold. Keep in mind I work with MD's everyday, guesswork in a white coat is the best way to describe modern medicine.

Bully, since you are so knowlegeable and wise about medicine, answer me one simple question; is a Virus a living thing ?

I dont know whats worse...believing 30 year old outdated, opinionated books....or the stats that Big D spouts...If gay folks are born that way...and it aint a disese, aint a psychological disorder...then why aint we all born that we....they dont choose to be the gay way so what causes it...they just wake up and say...I going to go get me some hairy ass today??? wake up Bully
you can put the DSM right next to the non-living blastocyst...

Hurry bully look on the internet for an answer to my question. We want to sound intelligent now, don't we ?

Bully, since you are so knowlegeable and wise about medicine, answer me one simple question; is a Virus a living thing ?

If I may answer, yes a virus is a living thing. Unfortunately the virus has eluded our quest to destroy it with anti-biotics which is why your doctor should not give you an antibiotic for the common cold. The body knows that viruses can only live within a specific temperature range though and that's why you ger a fever; it is the body's attempt to destroy a virus by raising the temperature past its' viable limits.

Not true ! A virus is a DNA fragment wrapped in a protein coat, that without a host does not show any signs of life at all, more like a chemical ! Only when being parasitic does it display classic signs of life.

Morality is a valid foundation for laws. But only so long as that morality is rooted in the real consequences to real lives in this world...not in some mythical, metaphysical afterlife.

Within the context of our laws and morals, man must be the measure of all things. Thus our laws are more suited to a peaceful and prosperous human existence, they are also more humane.

The expression of sexuality between two consenting adults, which leads to no harm to themselves, or others (as would adultery, or everyone's favorite catchall here...pedophilia) is no business of the state, or anyone else.
Real consequences to real lives? Well, taking money out of my paycheck every week to feed the lazy and the stupid affects me and my family. Yet, it's law. Medical research is harmful to my family. Yet, it's law. Heck, having babies can be harmful too- I don't see anyone outlawing that.

Your argument isn't logical. Euthanasia is consensual. Suicide is consensual. Having sex on the steps of the white house could be consensual.

I can't imagine how many times someone has to explain that if all they wanted was to protect their property, they already have that right. They have the same rights as heterosexuals do.

What they want is for their lifestyle to be accepted in society and be able to live "openly". They want the right to be explicit in public, to march in parades, lead boy scout troops and to otherwise be allowed where people don't want them.

The reason anti-biotics are sometimes prescribed during a viral infection is to lighten the load on the immune system. The anti-biotics will kill a lot of the bacteria the immune system normally must fight on its own, thereby allowing the immune system to focus on the virus !

The reason anti-biotics are sometimes prescribed during a viral infection is to lighten the load on the immune system. The anti-biotics will kill a lot of the bacteria the immune system normally must fight on its own, thereby allowing the immune system to focus on the virus !

Which in turn helps to cause anti-biotic resistant bacteria so we have a hrader time in the future dealing with what was once a simple bug.

Forum List

Back