Gaza Freedom Flotilla Attacked, 2 killed 50 Injured - Israeli Murder and Piracy

The individuals on the committee AND council are representatives of their respective states. Who's the ignorant dipshit now? Duh!

No. They aren't. The individuals of the committee are appointed as experts of international law. They are NOT representatives of their states.

From Article 28 of the ICCPR which is the treaty that creates the human rights committeee.

"The members of the Committee shall be elected and shall serve in their personal capacity. "

As to who is the ignorant dipshit, that would be you.

You still don't get it do you. Who is being selected and elected for the committee? Members of the representative states, defacto representatives.
Do you honestly think states don't lobby to have specific individuals on these committees that don't have their interests at heart? If so you're fooling yourself.
How naive can you be?

What part of THEY SERVE IN THEIR PERSONAL CAPACITY don't you understand?

Ah, of course. Because you said it was legal, then it must be. Where did you go to law school, by the way? Where did you receive your LLM degree? What work have you done in the field of international law?

I posted where you can locate the relevant documents if you choose to do the search. Must you continue to purposely be an ignorant ass or is it genetic?

Right. I'm going to search for something that I know doesn't exist because you said it is there. Because you've shown yourself to be such a scholar so far, that I'll just waste my time looking for something because you said it was there.

Suit yourself........ Your stupidity HAS to be genetic. There is no other explanation.

No. They aren't. The individuals of the committee are appointed as experts of international law. They are NOT representatives of their states.

From Article 28 of the ICCPR which is the treaty that creates the human rights committeee.

"The members of the Committee shall be elected and shall serve in their personal capacity. "

As to who is the ignorant dipshit, that would be you.

You still don't get it do you. Who is being selected and elected for the committee? Members of the representative states, defacto representatives.
Do you honestly think states don't lobby to have specific individuals on these committees that don't have their interests at heart? If so you're fooling yourself.
How naive can you be?

Nice words. What part of REALITY don't you understand?

Ah, of course. Because you said it was legal, then it must be. Where did you go to law school, by the way? Where did you receive your LLM degree? What work have you done in the field of international law?

feel free to answer all of those questions.

i look forward to your responses.

Considering I was basing my beliefs off of what Pillay said, your questions have exactly what to do with anything?

But, for your information, I have a JD from NYU.

As for Pillay, she has been on the international field for some years now. She has a JD from Natal University and a LLM from Harvard.

We liberated Iraq. I cannot fathom why we'd blockade them.

That's probably just me.

Odd, I don't see you're answer for Afghanistan in that post. Maybe my eyesight is not good as it use to be. Also, we could just have easily banned newspapers in Iraq in order to make sure there was no propaganda going around about the troops. That's just using your line of logic however.

Well, gee. Maybe because the same logic applies to both Iraq and Afghanistan. And I did answer in your other thread.

The fact is, we aren't fighting the people of Afghanistan, either. So, why we'd want to blockade them is a mystery at best.

We are fighting the scumbag forces within Afghanistan. That's a different matter entirely, and has to be handled differently.

You faux question still makes zero sense.

Well, gee. Maybe because the same logic applies to both Iraq and Afghanistan. And I did answer in your other thread.

The fact is, we aren't fighting the people of Afghanistan, either. So, why we'd want to blockade them is a mystery at best.

We are fighting the scumbag forces within Afghanistan. That's a different matter entirely, and has to be handled differently.

Israel is supposedly not fighting the people in the Gaza strip either. Which is my point.

How naive can you be?

The part where you are confusing your strange twisted perception of things with the way they actually are.

By the way, fuckwit, no individual from Iran NOR from Libya has ever served on the Human Rights committee.

NATO has no legitimacy? I wonder why countries have been trying to join it then.

The U.N is corrupt and filled with 3rd world despots and human rights abusers. The US could no better than leave that sad org and turn the headquarters into something as useful as a gay disco.

Turkey is only one of the small ones challenging the preferential "West" system of this world. Yet, in near future world system will get a total overhaul, it is unavaoidable.
Before this overhaul is being seriously enforced on global scale, different sub-parts of this world will overhaul theirselves with 1-3 regional players in each region competing for power and influence to make the shift from middle-power into global status.
One of that said regions is the West-Asia, Middle-East is in that.
Turkey is the most serious claimant on this "making a shift" in West-Asia.
As we are still too small for a global role, we have to line-up the looser states of immediate Sunnite neighbourhood behind us.
Israel is governed by total amateurs, criminal they are anyway, but also Amateur.
Economic and military power is not enough, you also have to win hearts and minds. Winning hearts is being done through Palestine.

And JILLIAN: The Armenians are no parameter in all this. Armenia is a small, poor nation. Championing Armenians, like USA tried to do with North-Iraqi Kurds, will lead you nowhere. All this must have had come by USA 2-3 decades before when Turkey was weak and a cock-sucker of USA in Soviet times.
Championing Armenians will lead Turks to see Christian-preferential acting by USA in world-politics, it will lead for Turks one step more leaving transatlantic and, JILLIAN, you as a Jew with your motherland Israel best hope USA still keeps preferential relations with the above metioned claimant to the area your beloved Israel resides in.

And off course, you have Turkish blood on your hand. It is what defines your kind from now on.

Last I checked Turkey was part of NATO.

Israel is supposedly not fighting the people in the Gaza strip either. Which is my point.

But they are fighting Hamas -- and Hamas does represent the people in the Gaza strip. So, demonstrating to the people that support for Hamas is entirely counter-productive MIGHT just compel Hamas to cut the shit.

Your "point" remains pointless inasmuch as your analogy is still lacking roots in the concept of a valid analog.

The part where you are confusing your strange twisted perception of things with the way they actually are.

By the way, fuckwit, no individual from Iran NOR from Libya has ever served on the Human Rights committee.

I wasn't the one who said it. Yup, you just confirmed it. Your stupidity is congenital.

Last edited:
NATO has no legitimacy? I wonder why countries have been trying to join it then.

The U.N is corrupt and filled with 3rd world despots and human rights abusers. The US could no better than leave that sad org and turn the headquarters into something as useful as a gay disco.

Turkey is only one of the small ones challenging the preferential "West" system of this world. Yet, in near future world system will get a total overhaul, it is unavaoidable.
Before this overhaul is being seriously enforced on global scale, different sub-parts of this world will overhaul theirselves with 1-3 regional players in each region competing for power and influence to make the shift from middle-power into global status.
As we are still too small for a global role, we have to line-up the looser states of immediate Sunnite neighbourhood behind us.
Israel is governed by total amateurs, criminal they are anyway, but also Amateur.
Economic and military power is not enough, you also have to win hearts and minds. Winning hearts is being done through Palestine.

And JILLIAN: The Armenians are no parameter in all this. Armenia is a small, poor nation. Championing Armenians, like USA tried to do with North-Iraqi Kurds, will lead you nowhere. All this must have had come by USA 2-3 decades before when Turkey was weak and a cock-sucker of USA in Soviet times.
Championing Armenians will lead Turks to see Christian-preferential acting by USA in world-politics, it will lead for Turks one step more leaving transatlantic and, JILLIAN, you as a Jew with your motherland Israel best hope USA still keeps preferential relations with the above metioned claimant to the area your beloved Israel resides in.

And off course, you have Turkish blood on your hand. It is what defines your kind from now on.

would it be too much to ask the rev putzkopf and his flock to keep the focus of their side talk on topic or take it to its own thread?

I pretty much agree with all those who believe whatever happens to hamas is what they earn. I could care less about the people on this ship. Their goal is a propaganda victory and has about as much to do with humanitarian aid as what my dog just dumped in the back yard.

I wasn't the one who said it. Yup, you just confirmed it. Your stupidity is congenital.

Congratulations on not saying it. That doesn't make you any less retarded for not knowing what "personal capacity" means.

I pretty much agree with all those who believe whatever happens to hamas is what they earn. I could care less about the people on this ship. Their goal is a propaganda victory and has about as much to do with humanitarian aid as what my dog just dumped in the back yard.

So if people want a propaganda victory, that justifies murdering them?

so rabbi since i should get over something that happened 40 plus years ago...i guess anything that happened before that should be forgotten also?

Congratulations on not saying it. That doesn't make you any less retarded for not knowing what "personal capacity" means.

I know what personal capacity means you moron. What you choose not to see is human reality. Do you honestly think the UN, it's members and committee electees function in a utopian moral vacuum?
That's polliannish at best, delusional at worst.

would it be too much to ask the rev putzkopf and his flock to keep the focus of their side talk on topic or take it to its own thread?

Yes, you are right sorry.
I forgot, that I am in US audience for whom - they knew it so - the world turns like they wish.

People here will post what and where they want and have been doing so since long before even I arrived. If you don't like it you know where the door is.

I know what personal capacity means you moron. What you choose not to see is human reality. Do you honestly think the UN, it's members and committee electees function in a utopian moral vacuum?

Really?

So care to explain this report lambasting Tunisias human rights records from the 14 members....one of whom is from Tunisia?

Human Rights Committee - 92nd Session
Human Rights Committee - Members

Nobody said the UN, or anyone else, lives in a Utopian moral vacuum. But if you don't know the difference between individuals serving in their personal capacity and individuals serving in a representative capacity, you are incredibly stupid. Individuals serving in a personal capacity, largely do NOT serve in a representative capacity, regardless of what uninformed morons like yourself may think.

Really?

So care to explain this report lambasting Tunisias human rights records from the 14 members....one of whom is from Tunisia?

Human Rights Committee - 92nd Session
Human Rights Committee - Members

Nobody said the UN, or anyone else, lives in a Utopian moral vacuum. But if you don't know the difference between individuals serving in their personal capacity and individuals serving in a representative capacity, you are incredibly stupid. Individuals serving in a personal capacity, largely do NOT serve in a representative capacity, regardless of what uninformed morons like yourself may think.

Tunasia - you just answered your own question (see bolded). Boy, are you dense!
As for the second part keep telling yourself that. You would think someone trained as a lawyer would have at least a slight grasp of human nature or maybe you're just out of law school and haven't had the experience in this realm. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back