Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper

I do have Juristriction on your property if I knew you were gathering up Weapons to wage war! Who in their right mind would say I have to sit and wait? YOU shut your LYING FUCKING MOUTH You are nothing but a piece of Shit coming out of an ASSHOLE
Whatever I am doing on my own property, is none of your goddamn business. Even if I am gathering weapons, it's none of your goddamn business. Israel is a member of the United Nations. Article 2 of its Charter, requires member states to respect the sovereignty of other nations. If you try to do anything on my property, then you are not respecting my sovereignty and I have every right in the world to defend myself from your aggression.

Now, THAT is funny! Too bad the U.N. didn’t have the same “ respect” for Israel’s Sovereignty and intervened with Nasser blocking the Straits instead of cooperating and leaving with Nasser’s threats and promises to the world that Israel would be destroyed

You talk about YOUR “ property rights?” If I were your neighbor and I deliberately blocked you from leaving your Home and the Police “ ran away” you would have the absolute RIGzhT to do whatever is necessary to reclaim those rights ! Sound fanaliar??

Last edited:
Israeli soldiers are cowardly fucks who shoot nurses half a mile away.

Actually, the Israeli military is well trained. They delivered humiliating losses to your Islamic terrorist heroes when they were attacked by the Islamic hordes.

Actually, the Israeli military is well trained. They delivered humiliating losses to your Islamic terrorist heroes when they were attacked by the Islamic hordes.
No, they are cowardly fucks who use space age american weaponary on people who throw rocks.

If true, that's the risk you take when you are part of armed attacks into Israel.

If you don't want to take the risk of getting shot there, don't be part of a violent attack.

No, they are cowardly fucks who use space age american weaponary on people who throw rocks.
Rocks kill people when thrown or used from slingshots. They are weapons.

Wrong as usual. You lie like a pro.
Fuck you, traitor, I'm never wrong!

This Palestinian unity government was sworn in by 2 June 2014 and Israel announced it would not negotiate any peace deal with the new government and would push punitive measures. Israel itself suspended negotiations with the PNA and, just after the announcement, launched an airstrike, which missed its target and wounded a family of three bystanders.
It was called Operation Protective Edge, dumbass.

You are the dumbass. In the past Israel has offered them almost everything they have demanded and they rejected it .

You are a Fucking Asshole. They did a lot more then throw Rocks. Malatov Cocktails, Bow and Arrows, other Home Made Weapons and trying to tear down the fence doesn’t matter? FUCK YOU

Israel is “ occupying” Land that belonged to Countries that initiated War against them. When Israel left Gaza the Rockets actually increased with Hamas smuggling weapons.
I forgot; You don’t believe that Egypt blocked Israel’s right to International Waters or that the U.N. Security. force who was there to make certain Israel had that right left the area just prior to the War
States don't have rights, only people do.

And Israel did not leave Gaza.

That means the “ Palestinian State” does not have any rights. Israel did leave Gaza and the increase in Rockets started immediarely
you are not having good sex, Zionists Guys are renown as lousy lovers so each rocket is entering you pussy in your mind,that is

This is from the one who accuses me of always bringing up sex. Lol. That’s all that’s on his mind because his Foreskin is so tight it’s interfering with his brain function which is in his uncircumcised Prick.
Regarding “ Zionist Guys” as lousy lovers: You would know. :ahole-1:
look ilove,you cannot fib to me,i understand you...all i will say to you i know wet,and you are wet...trouble is these zionist guys leave you dry...you know it...be honest,you deserve better...st

Rocks kill people when thrown or used from slingshots. They are weapons.

They did a lot more then throw Rocks

Israel is “ occupying” Land that belonged to Countries that initiated War against them. When Israel left Gaza the Rockets actually increased with Hamas smuggling weapons.
I forgot; You don’t believe that Egypt blocked Israel’s right to International Waters or that the U.N. Security. force who was there to make certain Israel had that right left the area just prior to the War
States don't have rights, only people do.

And Israel did not leave Gaza.

That means the “ Palestinian State” does not have any rights. Israel did leave Gaza and the increase in Rockets started immediarely
you are not having good sex, Zionists Guys are renown as lousy lovers so each rocket is entering you pussy in your mind,that is

This is from the one who accuses me of always bringing up sex. Lol. That’s all that’s on his mind because his Foreskin is so tight it’s interfering with his brain function which is in his uncircumcised Prick.
Regarding “ Zionist Guys” as lousy lovers: You would know. :ahole-1:
look ilove,you cannot fib to me,i understand you...all i will say to you i know wet,and you are wet...trouble is these zionist guys leave you dry...you know it...be honest,you deserve better...st

You would know a lot about the Zionist Guys leaving someone they just had sex with dry

This Palestinian unity government was sworn in by 2 June 2014 and Israel announced it would not negotiate any peace deal with the new government and would push punitive measures. Israel itself suspended negotiations with the PNA and, just after the announcement, launched an airstrike, which missed its target and wounded a family of three bystanders.

You are the dumbass. In the past Israel has offered them almost everything they have demanded and they rejected it .

You are a Fucking Asshole. They did a lot more then throw Rocks. Malatov Cocktails, Bow and Arrows, other Home Made Weapons and trying to tear down the fence doesn’t matter? FUCK YOU
In the past Israel has offered them almost everything they have demanded and they rejected it .
Like surrender and a few crumbs.

In the past Israel has offered them almost everything they have demanded and they rejected it .

That’s what you expect from Israel ; Agreeing to every demand ; not having any rights to their Holy Sites, Possibly the Israelis being in the minority, and demanding some of the “ 67 Borders” for their bridge .

Yes you can, especially when you acquire it by defending yourself from an attacker.
No you can't. And Israel wasn't defending itself. It started the war by rolling its tanks into Egypt.
Egypt started the war by lining those tanks up on the border.

Egypt started the War with the Help from the U.N. when they closed the Straits of Gaza telling the World he was going to destroy Israel and the U. N. Leaving . Don’t tell the Asshole this

That’s what you expect from Israel ; Agreeing to every demand ; not having any rights to their Holy Sites, Possibly the Israelis being in the minority, and demanding some of the “ 67 Borders” for their bridge .
You got all of that from my post? WOW!

You got all of that from my post? WOW!surrender

According to you Israel has “ offered” surrender and a few crumbs . What the Palestinians are “ offering” is the Destruction of Israel and that will not happen

I agree; You can’t

Israel did not acquire land “ by force” The Arabs initiated the War to destroy Israel
“By force” and they lost

The reason why the Palestinians declare Israel had no rights to the Wall is because what happened in 1920 ?? WRONG !!! They claim that the Jewish Religion doesnt have any connection or relevance to it .Nice try, though

Still haven’t answered the Question; Why are the Palestinians entitled to any part of “ Israel Proper?” After all,its not theirs. :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
You're playing word games. You can't change the fact that Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt to start that war. But you can stop trying to make up both sides of the argument until you find something more palatable.

I never said Palestinians have a right to Israeli Proper. I did say Palestinians have rights and that you have no right to take that away.

Another lie. Egypt initiated the War with the U.N. cooperation. They blocked Israel’s right to Straits of Tiran and the “ U.N. Security Force”
Deliberately left Nasser bragged to the World he was going to destroy Israel
The Straits are not Israeli property. Tell me something, why is it blocking the Straits is an act of war by Egypt, but blocking Gazans from leaving the area, is NOT an act of war by Israel?

Forum List

Back