Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper

They don’t want peace ✌️
You don't want peace. If you did, you wouldn't have broken all the ceasefires.

You think it is okay to murder a medic and yet claim they're the ones who don't want peace? Dude, you are OUT THERE!

You’re claiming that everything is “ peaceful” and then Israel for no reason breaks the cease fire? You are a liar. When Israel withdrew from Gaza the Rocketfire increased immediately

If you want peace with Israel you should.
Israel will not accept anything less than keeping everything it has stolen.
It wasn't stolen. You gave it to her by attacking her then losing the war. Israel should take out Gaza too and just leave the West bank for Palestinians.
What war did Palestine lose?

:link:
1948 1967
People squating on someone else's land can't spring up and claim they're palestinians and own the land. Land belonged to Egypt and Jordan.
Deflection. Egypt and Jordan are not Palestine.
But they OWNED the land before Israel took it NOT the pals.

New York Times Video on Twitter
34135440_10156323814406168_3009616487775207424_n.jpg

Medical Neutrality refers to a principle of noninterference with medical services in times of armed conflict and civil unrest: physicians must be allowed to care for the sick and wounded, and combatants must receive care regardless of their political affiliations; all parties must refrain from attacking and misusing medical facilities, transport, and personnel. Concepts comprising the principles of medical neutrality derive from international human rights law, medical ethics and humanitarian law. Medical neutrality may be thought of as a kind of social contract that obligates societies to protect medical personnel in both times of war and peace, and obligates medical personnel to treat all individuals regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or political affiliation. Violations of medical neutrality constitute crimes outlined in the Geneva Conventions.

Thousands at funeral for Gaza volunteer medic killed on Israel border
It happens stray round with no one s name on it.

---------------------------------------- .223 or ,308 will penetrate from the back and go through or exit through the front on most human bodies pretty easily Billo .
It doesn't give you the right to shoot a medic. The fact that you can't even comment on that, says a lot about you.
Hard to read a 4x4 card at over 1000 feet.

Israel will not accept anything less than keeping everything it has stolen.
It wasn't stolen. You gave it to her by attacking her then losing the war. Israel should take out Gaza too and just leave the West bank for Palestinians.

1948 1967
People squating on someone else's land can't spring up and claim they're palestinians and own the land. Land belonged to Egypt and Jordan.
But they OWNED the land before Israel took it NOT the pals.

Shhhhh.,,,, Don’t tell him that; You’ll upset him

Israel did withdraw. ASSHOLE !! The increased Rocket Fire started the same week!! If I were your neighbor and I saw you gathering weapons knowing they were going to be used against me do you think I would just sit there and wait ? You are a. ASSHOLE !

Prove that Israel is deliberately shooting at
If I am exercising my 2nd amendment rights, you can't do shit to me! You have no say so on my property mother-fucker. You have no right telling others how to live their lives.

What a liar !!! The Rockets increased IMMEDIATELY after Israel withdrew. Are you trying to claim that Israel started to shoot “ innocent civilians” the same week they withdrew?
Israel has been shooting innocent people since 1948.

They don’t have the right to have weapons that they intend to initiate attacks on another Country
Then you don't have the right to have weapons to attack them!

The door swings both ways, bee-otch!

If we were constantly fighting and you were throwing Weapons at my property and I saw you with more weapons knowing they were going to be used against me do you think I would just sit there and wait, Asshole?
You have no jurisdiction on my property. But there is something you can do...........STOP ATTACKING ME!

Prove that Israel is using “ innocent” fisherman and farmers as target practice ! FUCK YOU !!
How many times do I have to post this before you shut your fucking lying mouth?

You people really are a piece of shit!

I do have Juristriction on your property if I knew you were gathering up Weapons to wage war! Who in their right mind would say I have to sit and wait? YOU shut your LYING FUCKING MOUTH You are nothing but a piece of Shit coming out of an ASSHOLE

1948 1967

Deflection; They had the territory when they initiated War and you refuse to comment on why Israel should even consider that bridge within the “ borders” we hear so much about
They didn't have anything. They were merely the occupying powers.

That is actually funny! How come before 1967 we never heard them referred to as “ occupying powers?” If Israel didn’t have them it still wouldn’t be referred to that way and E. Jerusalem would be under control of the Jordanian Govt with the Israelis being denied their Rights to their Holy Sites

1) They know that Israel isn’t going to agree to “ Right of Return” eventually making the Israelis a minority.
2) They know that Israel will not accept being denied access to their Holy Sites ever again,
3) I read somewhere that they will agree to a “ truce” for 10 years,

They also want a bridge linking Gaza to the W. Bank within the “ 67 Borders” we hear about and full control of it Tell up please why Israel is Legally bound to do this?

NICE. TRY !!!
That's because you are selfish pricks who refuse to share with others.

Your stupidity and ignorance is actually funny. Want to talk about “ sharing” ? The Israelis offered them almost everything they wanted but they declined . The PA just came out recently and said the Israelis had no rights to the Western Wall. Is that “ sharing?” Tell us why Israel should even consider their bridge within the 1967 orders. “ All or nothing” is not “ sharing” Go FUCK yourself

Last edited:
Israel did withdraw. ASSHOLE !! The increased Rocket Fire started the same week!! If I were your neighbor and I saw you gathering weapons knowing they were going to be used against me do you think I would just sit there and wait ? You are a. ASSHOLE !

Prove that Israel is deliberately shooting at
If I am exercising my 2nd amendment rights, you can't do shit to me! You have no say so on my property mother-fucker. You have no right telling others how to live their lives.

What a liar !!! The Rockets increased IMMEDIATELY after Israel withdrew. Are you trying to claim that Israel started to shoot “ innocent civilians” the same week they withdrew?
Israel has been shooting innocent people since 1948.

They don’t have the right to have weapons that they intend to initiate attacks on another Country
Then you don't have the right to have weapons to attack them!

The door swings both ways, bee-otch!

If we were constantly fighting and you were throwing Weapons at my property and I saw you with more weapons knowing they were going to be used against me do you think I would just sit there and wait, Asshole?
You have no jurisdiction on my property. But there is something you can do...........STOP ATTACKING ME!

Prove that Israel is using “ innocent” fisherman and farmers as target practice ! FUCK YOU !!
How many times do I have to post this before you shut your fucking lying mouth?

You people really are a piece of shit!

Since when did Palestinians speak English? The people on that ship in the first video spoke English. They're not fishermen. "we are international" international what? Smugglers?
Second they didn't fire at the fishermen they fired into the damn ocean. Nobody is that bad at shooting a gun.

Second video admits they're inside the buffer zone. They knew they were inside the buffer zone and went there anyhow.

Last edited:
You’re claiming that everything is “ peaceful” and then Israel for no reason breaks the cease fire? You are a liar. When Israel withdrew from Gaza the Rocketfire increased immediately
I'm not claiming everything is peaceful, I'm claiming Israel is the one breaking the peace.

When you withdrew from Gaza, you locked the doors on the way out and turned the entire area into a prison camp. You deliberately made Gaza practically unbearable for the people living there. And since 2005, you've been doing nothing but tightening the screws and thinking up new ways to make Gazans life completely miserable.

You are a sick and evil society and you deserve rockets. I think you're not getting enough rockets. In fact, if I was President, I'd send you a few of ours. But their delivery's to your shores wouldn't be what you were expecting.

You’re right; They just kill total families, behead an infant, kidnap three Israelis walking and kill them, successfully break into schools and kill, etc. etc. Asshole !:fu:
Don't even try to act like they kill more people than you do. You wanna know what you did? You shot a pregnant woman on the streets of Gaza, then you took out a knife and cut the baby out of her stomach, placed it next to the dead mother, then walked away like nothing just happened.

I'm not claiming everything is peaceful, I'm claiming Israel is the one breaking the peace.

When you withdrew from Gaza, you locked the doors on the way out and turned the entire area into a prison camp. You deliberately made Gaza practically unbearable for the people living there. And since 2005, you've been doing nothing but tightening the screws and thinking up new ways to make Gazans life completely miserable.

You are a sick and evil society and you deserve rockets. I think you're not getting enough rockets. In fact, if I was President, I'd send you a few of ours. But their delivery's to your shores wouldn't be what you were expecting.
Of course they locked the door. Israel is not required to allow out of state people into their state. I mean like duh.

Forum List

Back