Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

Why is Obama not releasing his transcripts?

Why is obama lying about romney and outsourcing while not pointing to his own outsourcing of american tax money to create jobs for other country's citizens?

You know, repeating someone else's lie and being unwilling to see and tell the truth is unpatriotic...i really wish you would stop being a rabid racist pig dog...

You are such a joke, i don't even know you but I see how you earned your red rep stars :lol:

Did Obama, through the stimulus, not send tax money to companies whom used that money to create jobs in their overseas factories?

Does Obama not have sitting on his jobs council the heads of several large companies whom have been outsourcing their jobs to china?

Facts are stubborn things and can't be stopped by you falsely calling someone a racist. I'm not afraid.

Romney stole capital, pensions, and jobs from American companies.

Romney is a liar and a thief.

You couldn't back that claim up if your sorry life depended upon it.

Why don't you STFU until.....why don't you just STFU.

Asswipe.

You couldn't back that claim up if your sorry life depended upon it.

Why don't you STFU until.....why don't you just STFU.

Asswipe.

Whenever I see chris post I think of this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZrhG2iT3H0]Al Gore-Ball of Fire - YouTube[/ame]

Oh? Well, we can go back just a few years to Democrats soliciting sex with teens. I can do that. I don't know if alcohol was involved, but that seems rather minor in comparison.

Shall we engage in that pissing contest as well?

You're not seriously suggestion Republicans don't get involved in sex scandals are you? I will go and Google "Republican Sex Scandals" if you want. Or you can just walk back your bullshit. Up to you.

Also, when he was alive, Chappaquiddick was fair game. But now that he's dead, what's the point of literally kicking a corpse over it? Kind of...what's the word I'm looking for...classless and fucking stupid?

there is a source for this somewhere, something like for every ONE Dem guilty of money crimes or sex crimes there are over 100 conz guilty of the same thing, they really are disgusting filth...no joke

Please show us your source for this, liar...

Romney is a complete liar and carpetbagger, that is common knowledge.

No middle class person could support him

UNLESS

they were so rabidly racist and ignorant that they would support hitler himself if it meant being against the Black Man

UNLESS

they were so rabidly racist and ignorant that they would support hitler himself if it meant being against the Black Man

generally, when someone says 'common knowledge', it means they are full of shit and cannot post actual proof of their allegations.

UNLESS

generally, when someone says 'common knowledge', it means they are full of shit and cannot post actual proof of their allegations.

do you REALLY not believe the truth about how he made his millions?

really? c'mon, is it possible you can be that blind?

i find this interesting, I think psychology experts need to study you ...

UNLESS

do you REALLY not believe the truth about how he made his millions?

really? c'mon, is it possible you can be that blind?

i find this interesting, I think psychology experts need to study you ...
I bet if you stomp your feet hard enough and a bit longer that this is "the truth" and "common knowledge" your babysitter will give you a binky.

your sources are total bullshit

there are corrupt people in both parties, it is a simple fact the right has way way way more than the left

the rest of the world knows this, how is it you dont?

there are corrupt people in both parties, it is a simple fact the right has way way way more than the left

You said GOOGLE, and I GOOGLED. Don't whine like a butt-fucked pig just because I didn't get the results YOU wanted.

Dumb ass.

You said GOOGLE, and I GOOGLED. Don't whine like a butt-fucked pig just because I didn't get the results YOU wanted.

Dumb ass.

listen dumbshit, if you insist on beleiving lies, you will be looked at for what you are

not my rules, i didnt make up the rules.

no worries, you are losing in november and will never EVER be heard from again

Dumb ass.

listen dumbshit, if you insist on beleiving lies, you will be looked at for what you are

binky.jpg

Why is obama lying about romney and outsourcing while not pointing to his own outsourcing of american tax money to create jobs for other country's citizens?

Okay, ENOUGH. Mitt PERSONALLY, as a business (flim-flam) man, had a hand in destroying the livelihood of many Americans. HE did that.

Obama is not a businessman, owner, CEO, CFO, or anybody else that had a hand in sending jobs overseas therefore OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY, this is THE most lame-ass excuse for a defense all y'all have EVER come up with.

Dumb ass.

Ok... so, let's get this straight.

You GOOGLE, come up with a list of corrupt Republicans, tell us to excuse the source, and GOOGLE for ourselves. I do that, and come up with lists of corrupt Democrats, and my sources are crap...my sources are lying, etc... and you are going to whine that I am not playing by your rules?

Pathetic little piss-ant partisan hack. You have about as much credibility on this board as TM... possibly less.

Forum List

Back