Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

253_warning.jpg

/ahem

"underage boys."

Oh. I thought we were talking about Rush Limpdick.

Nevermind.

BOTH of YOU are in my radar...beware...

Obama has released 12 years of income tax returns - from 2000 through 2011.

Where Are Romney's Tax Returns?

:)
Where are Obama's transcripts? They are a prerequisite for most jobs. Tax returns aren't.

I don't believe he went to university, much less to law school. Yet, he says he did. Where are his transcripts to prove it?

Obama was manufactured. his books? Were LIES...all of it.

The ONLY thing real of Obama is that HE is destroying this nation. And *I* stand to fight the bastard. :mad:

Tired of reading this title where are the fast n furious documents from the gunrunners for gun control?
And the college transcripts ?

Last edited:
Obama has released 12 years of income tax returns - from 2000 through 2011.

Where Are Romney's Tax Returns?

:)
Where are Obama's transcripts? They are a prerequisite for most jobs. Tax returns aren't.

I don't believe he went to university, much less to law school. Yet, he says he did. Where are his transcripts to prove it?

ummm..... that might be relevant if this thread weren't about Mittens. :eusa_eh: I also thought you were above using deflection as a debate topic :(

ummm..... that might be relevant if this thread weren't about Mittens. :eusa_eh: I also thought you were above using deflection as a debate topic :(
We ARE talking about what a candidate might be hiding.

If I am to believe any sincerity of requests other than hackery, then sure, let's see the required information for the job.

Transcripts? He DID claim degrees, did he not?

I apologize if the topic is uncomfortable, but I like balance.

If I am to believe any sincerity of requests other than hackery, then sure, let's see the required information for the job.

nice try but the topic is Mittens:

And, as it's been answered numerous times with nothing, I have expanded it.

I know it's uncomfortable. But, where are Obama's transcripts? He claims to have degrees, and as employers, we need to verify that. Where are they?

And, while we're talking about hiding shit, where are the documents for F&F? Folks died, you know, as a result of that.

Last edited:
Mittens has yet to release more than one year of tax returns and questions are arising about that. If he has nothing to hide, if all is on the up and up, then why not release more?

By the same token, Barry has yet to release his college records and questions have been asked numerously about that. If he has nothing to hide, if all is on the up and up, then why not release them?

How does anyone not see the commonality in these two situations? Why is transparency demanded of Romney but excused of Obama?

Hackity hacks don't talk back.

:eusa_hand:

Mittens has yet to release more than one year of tax returns and questions are arising about that. If he has nothing to hide, if all is on the up and up, then why not release more?

By the same token, Barry has yet to release his college records and questions have been asked numerously about that. If he has nothing to hide, if all is on the up and up, then why not release them?

How does anyone not see the commonality in these two situations? Why is transparency demanded of Romney but excused of Obama?

*DOUBLE STANDARD* The 'ole Potamic TWO-STEP Double Standard that applies to OUTSIDERS as Romney.

I know it's uncomfortable. But, where are Obama's transcripts? He claims to have degrees, and as employers, we need to verify that. Where are they?

And, while we're talking about hiding shit, where are the documents for F&F? Folks died, you know, as a result of that.

did he run for President based on the fact that he went to college? Is there a req't in the Constitution that Presidents have college degrees?

No one is hiding money offshore to avoid taxes. Romney has done nothing illegal, get over it. He's rich, so is Gates, so is Soros, they can spend or save their money how they see fit. Obama can't tell them what to do with it and it pisses him off.

Yea, get over it and focus on what the guy in the white house now, today is doing. He's running this country into the ground and still spending your money like a drunken sailor.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Really, genius? Then what's the point of hiding the money offshore?

Did I already mention that HELLO! That's why they are called TAX HAVENS.

The point of it is to keep more of the money one has earned. A concept that lefties hate, as they see all earnings as belonging to the government.

And, as Obama had little to no experience, he claimed his higher education was what qualified him for the job.

Where are his transcripts?

Why excuse Romney but not Obama then? Why is transparency demanded on one candidate but not the other?

If Romney releases his tax returns Ill support Obama releasing his school records, but not till then. Im sick of the bullshit double standard.

did he run for President based on the fact that he went to college? Is there a req't in the Constitution that Presidents have college degrees?

NO stupid. he told the NAALCP yesterday WHY he was running fuckstick.

"I Love America..."

What PART of that don't you understand asswipe?

NO stupid. he told the NAALCP yesterday WHY he was running fuckstick.

"I Love America..."

What PART of that don't you understand asswipe?

I was referring to the President not Romney asswipe. Get a clue boy.

Forum List

Back