Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

When do we get them college transcripts, Barry?....Whatchya hidin'?

All his records are sealed.

We know Mitt is wealthy. We know there are tax breaks, which are legal. I bet Pelosi and other Dems, like Reid, had more problems with taxes than Mitt.

Psst. If I gave a fuck I'd have you proofread my posts.

Keep an eye out for that PM.
It wasn't a proof read. I like to help the confused to better understand English.

I'm helpful that way.

I'm just curious how you get that it's a verb in my sentence. It's not. My English degree kind of wants to know too.
Wow. It was MY sentence. You called MY verb in MY sentence a moniker. I told you it was a verb.

Try to focus.

It wasn't a proof read. I like to help the confused to better understand English.

I'm helpful that way.

I'm just curious how you get that it's a verb in my sentence. It's not. My English degree kind of wants to know too.
Wow. It was MY sentence. You called MY verb in MY sentence a moniker. I told you it was a verb.

Try to focus.

Oh. You incorrectly assumed I was just straight-copying your sentence instead of re-wording it? Hmm. Weird that you'd see so much into something, Nutter.

Try to focus.

Oh. You incorrectly assumed I was just straight-copying your sentence instead of re-wording it? Hmm. Weird that you'd see so much into something, Nutter.
No I didn't.

Try to focus.

I heard that Mittens said he isn't putting anything else out. Then later it was said he might put one more years worth out. Amiright?

I heard that Mittens said he isn't putting anything else out. Then later it was said he might put one more years worth out. Amiright?
I have no idea what you heard. You need others to tell you what you heard AND what you think?

Can you do ANYTHING for yourself?

No I didn't.

Try to focus.

Hocus pocus, alimogocus.
Killing of Al-Awlaki: Even When Trying to Fight Terrorism, the President Must Still Follow the Constitution
By Josh Bell, ACLU at 4:34pm

The debate over the U.S. government's targeted killing of Anwar Al-Awlaki continued this week. ACLU Deputy Legal Director Jameel Jaffer took on former Bush lawyer (and torture memo writer) John Yoo on Southern California Public Radio’s AirTalk (listen here), and also explored the issue on CBC's The Current (listen here).

Much of the debate thus far has focused on Al-Awlaki. But we should be thinking about not only the people the government killed last week, but the power that’s being claimed by the president – and the administration has not said nearly enough about the power President Obama is claiming. No one is asking for the government to reveal confidential sources or intelligence-gathering methods – but why can't it even explain its legal justification for essentially executing an American?

Reuters reported on the process, revealing virtually all that's known about it:
American militants like Anwar al-Awlaki are placed on a kill or capture list by a secretive panel of senior government officials, which then informs the president of its decisions, according to officials.

There is no public record of the operations or decisions of the panel, which is a subset of the White House's National Security Council, several current and former officials said. Neither is there any law establishing its existence or setting out the rules by which it is supposed to operate.​

.... But what it does show is the other disturbing aspect of what happened: the executive branch acting without oversight by other branches. The Constitution made the judiciary a co-equal branch of government so that there would be a check against overreach by the political branches. ....​

Killing of Al-Awlaki: Even When Trying to Fight Terrorism, the President Must Still Follow the Constitution

He's a triple murderer right now.

Let's see, what are people HIDING?

White Obamney has some tax returns, which we should want to see, but we can see how white Obamney just says "NO," to full disclosure, and we don't get any Bullygate or Mormonism, and don't forget, NO BAIN QUESTIONS, since that relates to white Obamney's awesome economic prowess, which left him with tons of offshore money, which I am sure he is going to NOT share with us.

Quasi mo-doodoo is hiding Log Cabin Club ways and means. The only way to deal with something that prissy is to out the bitch, or it will come out, at night, and try to drag you off.

Clearly, the way forward with white Obamney is for white Obamney to release his tax returns, NOT for white Obamney supporters, to deflect, NOT for white Obamney to deflect, NOT for shit or shinola, from black Obamney, since we know white Obamney supporters include birthers, who migrated over to black Obamney's transcripts, which are not as interesting or relevant or material, as are white Obamney's TAX FUCKING RETURNS, finally.

Let's have the tax returns, Bain years+, without the Log Cabin Club running a lot of Chinese fire drills, over black Obamney's papers, since black Obamney released his TAX FUCKING RETURNS.

Let's see, what are people HIDING?

White Obamney has some tax returns, which we should want to see, but we can see how white Obamney just says "NO," to full disclosure, and we don't get any Bullygate or Mormonism, and don't forget, NO BAIN QUESTIONS, since that relates to white Obamney's awesome economic prowess, which left him with tons of offshore money, which I am sure he is going to NOT share with us.

Quasi mo-doodoo is hiding Log Cabin Club ways and means. The only way to deal with something that prissy is to out the bitch, or it will come out, at night, and try to drag you off.

Clearly, the way forward with white Obamney is for white Obamney to release his tax returns, NOT for white Obamney supporters, to deflect, NOT for white Obamney to deflect, NOT for shit or shinola, from black Obamney, since we know white Obamney supporters include birthers, who migrated over to black Obamney's transcripts, which are not as interesting or relevant or material, as are white Obamney's TAX FUCKING RETURNS, finally.

Let's have the tax returns, Bain years+, without the Log Cabin Club running a lot of Chinese fire drills, over black Obamney's papers, since black Obamney released his TAX FUCKING RETURNS.

I couldn't agree more. I think potential white Obamney voters will demand more than 1 years tax-return or not vote for him

I couldn't agree more. I think potential white Obamney voters will demand more than 1 years tax-return or not vote for him
More folks are concerned about the murderer in chief and ending his totalitarian ideals by kicking him out. He has nothing to do with America.

More folks are concerned about the murderer in chief and ending his totalitarian ideals by kicking him out. He has nothing to do with America.

You aren't being a very orderly thinker, Quasi mo-doodoo.

Did you count up some mo folks, at the Log Cabin Club tea-room social? It seems an election will happen, in November, but before THAT happens, we might get to make some sort of review, of white Obamney's actual disposition and legal status.

I don't think your mo folks should show up, before the election, to determine agendas, since I want to see white Obamney's fucking tax returns, and your mo folks can eat shit, or show up, in November, when a count of quasi-folks will mean something, besides how much Quasi mo-doodoo sucks shit, with whatever shitters!

For instance, if white Obamney is a determined felon, who somehow has a bunch of Bain Capital or related corporate paychecks, all the way until 2009, hey now! We want to know about it!

Just because YOU claim you happen, to have some mo folkses, from your bitchin' tea-room party does not mean white Obamney should evade any review, including our ripe need, to see his tax returns, or we should object to his nomination, even if we don't intend to vote for him.

You aren't being a very orderly thinker, Quasi mo-doodoo.

Did you count up some mo folks, at the Log Cabin Club tea-room social? It seems an election will happen, in November, but before THAT happens, we might get to make some sort of review, of white Obamney's actual disposition and legal status.

I don't think your mo folks should show up, before the election, to determine agendas, since I want to see white Obamney's fucking tax returns, and your mo folks can eat shit, or show up, in November, when a count of quasi-folks will mean something, besides how much Quasi mo-doodoo sucks shit, with whatever shitters!

For instance, if white Obamney is a determined felon, who somehow has a bunch of Bain Capital or related corporate paychecks, all the way until 2009, hey now! We want to know about it!

Just because YOU claim you happen, to have some mo folkses, from your bitchin' tea-room party does not mean white Obamney should evade any review, including our ripe need, to see his tax returns, or we should object to his nomination, even if we don't intend to vote for him.

Here Bob, it's all you're going to get...

Mitt Romney (R-Mass) | Personal Finance Disclosure | OpenSecrets

you going to sing this toon :eusa_boohoo: for the forseeable future si? :eusa_eh: makes you look petty young lady

you going to sing this toon :eusa_boohoo: for the forseeable future si? :eusa_eh: makes you look petty young lady

You would certainly be the person to know 'petty'...

Steven-2-Top-Reasons-for-IRS-Tax-Audits.jpg

http://www.opensecrets.org/pfds/candlook.php?CID=N00000286

Contents:

2011 Presidential (filed in 2012)

2011 Amendment (filed in 2012)

2011 Extension (filed in 2012)

2011 Extension (filed in 2012)

2011 Presidential (filed in 2012)

2010 Presidential (filed in 2011)

2010 Amendment (filed in 2011)

2006 Extension (filed in 2007)

2006 Presidential (filed in 2007)

2006 Presidential (filed in 2007)

---------------

As it happens, this is not enough! Let's see all Bain years, through 2011.

Here Bob, it's all you're going to get . . .
WHAT?! Where's 1999-2002?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back