Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

IRS.jpg

Mitt Romney (R-Mass) | Personal Finance Disclosure | OpenSecrets

There's only one interesting nugget, here:

Mitt Romney (R-Mass) | Personal Finance Disclosure | OpenSecrets

Get down, to Schedule C, "Agreements or Arrangements:"

Meat and Mrs.Meat declare Meat has a February 11, 2009 cutoff, for "non-compete, non-hire, and confidentiality obligations," so why do all the wingnuts, including Ed Gillespie on Candy Crowley's CNN Sunday morning show seem to think Mr.Meat shouldn't immediately get out some IRS docs, dating back, to Bain years, all the way, through 2009?

Why does Mr. W. Meat Obamney want to stonewall ALL RELEVANT YEARS, to his Bain agreement? That means from the 1990s, all the way, to 2009! Whip 'em OUT, Meat!

It seems white Obamney is corrupt, from the get-go, and I hope black Obamney doesn't copy him, anymore than he already has. Will black Obamney learn to stop copying pubs? Shit, I hope so.

Looks like the rightie pundit on Fox (Kristol) is telling him to come clean. They don't want to witness a campaign implosion, no doubt, before November.

When do we get them college transcripts, Barry?....Whatchya hidin'?

You all are comparing college transcripts to tax returns??? How desperate can you get??? :D
Where are they? He claims to have degrees. He is a federal employee. They are required documents that MUST be provided to the employer.

What is he afraid of?

The only ones worried about it are numb nut right wingers. You need to put your energy elsewhere. Romney is hopeless!!! You really don't see it?? For real?? That's what you should be worried about, not Obama's college transcripts.

Romney had a horrible couple of weeks and it appears that the trend will continue.

Romney committed Medicare fraud at Bain.

Romney hid Sankaty from the public even though he was legally require to disclose it.

Romney won't release his tax returns.

Romney fled to France to avoid the draft, and then lied about it.

See a pattern....
:lol:

It's funny to see the left shoot so many blanks.

See a urologist about that.

Maybe you should disprove the above with facts. That is if you want anybody to pay attention.

Romney hid Sankaty from the public even though he was legally require to disclose it.

See a pattern....

Maybe you should disprove the above with facts. That is if you want anybody to pay attention.

What makes you think you are entitled to the fabrications?

Hey, all we want is to see the tax returns, relating to the years, when white Obamney was contractually connected, to Bain Capital, AFTER 1999. We don't really need years, before 1999.

But white Obamney knows he is a subject, of public scrutiny, who is acting like a guilty subject, of a criminal investigation, which looks like it should have happened, but it didn't, so Meat is letting himself cook, a little more well-done, than he should be, before he gets those returns on the table.

We also need to see Bain and related corporate board minutes, since Meat is so tight, with his tax returns. The more Meat and his beatoffs deflect and deny, the more the public needs documents.

Quit deflecting, PUNKS. Let's see documents, sooner, or more, later.

See a pattern....

Why are YOU asking another poster to Do your heavy lifting? Typical leftist moron.

Romney said in CNN interview that he will only release ONE more year of income tax returns - 2011, and that's it. He said there is no way he will release previous income tax returns.

What's he hiding?

Heis hiding his financial documents, because they are none of your business.

Romney said in CNN interview that he will only release ONE more year of income tax returns - 2011, and that's it. He said there is no way he will release previous income tax returns.

What's he hiding?

:lol::lol:

dear god, america has officially jumped the shark...

poster, you dont know this, but you have just posted the dumbest and yet, seemingly most "american" thing ever :lol:

When do we get them college transcripts, Barry?....Whatchya hidin'?

You all are comparing college transcripts to tax returns??? How desperate can you get??? :D
Where are they? He claims to have degrees. He is a federal employee. They are required documents that MUST be provided to the employer.

What is he afraid of?

Keep those blinders on and you get the candidates you deserve. Two guys who should both be facing jurys, not constituents.

What's he hiding?

If you really believe that, please seek medical attention then go take a remedial civics class ASAP.

Do not VOTE until you have a passing grade and are fully medicated.

Ax4SrQBCQAEJyzl.jpg

White Obamney adviser Ed Gillespie got hisself on TV, and darned if he didn't completely explain this fucker! Turns out, Meat, trying to get elected, to something RETIRED, from Bain Capital, "RETROACTIVELY."

Anybody remember what Archie Bunker used to say, to Mr. Michael Stivic, his daughter Gloria's hubby, played by Rob Reiner? Yeah, yeah, and Archie called his daughter "little girl" and his wife "the dingbat."

Archie: "I'd say that the MEATHEAD got magnesia and forgot where his mouth is."

"Don't talk like an ignarosis."

"After once or twice a thing like this gets vulgarious."

"I told him no. N, O, W, NO!"

"Gonna take all of my thinking and all of my consecration."

"This is only a little mispensation."

"You made a certain referential remark there."

"He was able to keep things in the proper suspective."

"If he don't go calling the cops 'pigs' or one of those other epilets, he'll be alright."

DOINK, dudes:

romney-retired-retroactively.jpg

MEAT +

everyone-is-already-ripping-this-mitt-romney-adviser-for-saying-romney-retired-retroactively-from-bain-capital.jpg

ED = meat-fucking-head, ED!

561322_202794793182324_898413989_n.jpg

I'm sure there's no reason he's being so secretive about his income, right? It wouldn't be that he doesn't want to look like a total douchebag when everyone realizes that he paid a lower tax rate then school teachers last year and he has enough money to put every kid in the country through college, do you? Or that he's fighting for tax cuts for people like him that literally offshore their money to avoid paying taxes on theirs?

What an upstanding guy! I can't wait to make HIM the leader of our nation!

Hey I'm sure you didnt mind not knowing a thing about Obama and hey he really is a christian that goes to church for 20 years but never listens to the pastor....uh.....dosent make alot of sense does it?

The media can find out Romney cut a kids hair 40 years ago or everything about Palin, but has no clue on Obama...hmmmmmm
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzMas1bVidw]Brokaw and Rose Admit They Don't Know Much About Obama. - YouTube[/ame]

Atleast Brokaw says he didnt do his job.

But I'll tell you what, lets pass an amendment that makes every elected and appointed official realase birth, school and financial docements. I'm all for it, I cant wait to see the liberal hypocrisy on finance taking all of these tax breaks they bitch about as well as the commie papers they write in school.

i'm sure there's no reason he's being so secretive about his income, right? It wouldn't be that he doesn't want to look like a total douchebag when everyone realizes that he paid a lower tax rate then school teachers last year and he has enough money to put every kid in the country through college, do you? Or that he's fighting for tax cuts for people like him that literally offshore their money to avoid paying taxes on theirs?

What an upstanding guy! I can't wait to make him the leader of our nation!

hey i'm sure you didnt mind not knowing a thing about obama and hey he really is a christian that goes to church for 20 years but never listens to the pastor....uh.....dosent make alot of sense does it?

The media can find out romney cut a kids hair 40 years ago or everything about palin, but has no clue on obama...hmmmmmm
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzmas1bvidw]brokaw and rose admit they don't know much about obama. - youtube[/ame]

atleast brokaw says he didnt do his job.

But i'll tell you what, lets pass an amendment that makes every elected and appointed official realase birth, school and financial docements. I'm all for it, i cant wait to see the liberal hypocrisy on finance taking all of these tax breaks they bitch about as well as the commie papers they write in school.

lolwut?

i'm sure there's no reason he's being so secretive about his income, right? It wouldn't be that he doesn't want to look like a total douchebag when everyone realizes that he paid a lower tax rate then school teachers last year and he has enough money to put every kid in the country through college, do you? Or that he's fighting for tax cuts for people like him that literally offshore their money to avoid paying taxes on theirs?

What an upstanding guy! I can't wait to make him the leader of our nation!

hey i'm sure you didnt mind not knowing a thing about obama and hey he really is a christian that goes to church for 20 years but never listens to the pastor....uh.....dosent make alot of sense does it?

The media can find out romney cut a kids hair 40 years ago or everything about palin, but has no clue on obama...hmmmmmm
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzmas1bvidw]brokaw and rose admit they don't know much about obama. - youtube[/ame]

atleast brokaw says he didnt do his job.

But i'll tell you what, lets pass an amendment that makes every elected and appointed official realase birth, school and financial docements. I'm all for it, i cant wait to see the liberal hypocrisy on finance taking all of these tax breaks they bitch about as well as the commie papers they write in school.

lolwut?

lolwutpear.jpg

Forum List

Back