Gender identity

How is society hurt by anyone? The drug addled sleeping in the streets don't hurt me or you?

Drug addled sleeping in the streets would cause traffic accidents that would harm other people.

My co-workers spouse feeling like they are a female hurts nobody.

Homosexuals have same sex relationships. Heterosexuals have sex relationships with the opposite sex.

Are you really that stupid?
The left has pushed the belief that pedophilia is not a part of hetro or homosexuality. They need to do this because the stats look bad as so many boys are attacked by men.

They are doing the same thing with race and gender. They don't exist.

As long as the tranny stayed out of my face about it, I will work with anybody. I try to judge people by what they do, how they perform, their integrity, reliability, compassion etc.

I have a hard time with the pronouns too though so probably wouldn't use them at all with such people. And I have zero respect for transvestites who use vulgar language, gestures, performances etc. for the 'entertainment' of children. To me, that is pure evil.
You have been on this board since 2007 which is almost twice as long as me. Do you remember all sorts of people pushing this tranny agenda back then?

What a statement on the malleability of opinion, eh?

And we don’t need parades explaining that the rectum is not part of the reproductive system.
It seems you don’t understand the point of pride.

Why are conservatives always so obsessed with sex?

The left wants us to believe that. I do not.

What you choose to believe has no bearing on them being facts.

Riddle me this, if a married man with multiple children of this own also is a pedophile that has molested little boys, is he straight or gay?

A person may "identify" as the person wishes. Expecting others to accept that may be a lot to ask. Demanding it is the definition of a mental problem.

It's easy to figure out the situation if you look at the left as a collective mind, and they define reality as whatever the collective deems is reality.

So as long as they all think women can have penises, it has to be reality, and thus everyone has to accept that women can have penises.

What you choose to believe has no bearing on them being facts.

Riddle me this, if a married man with multiple children of this own also is a pedophile that has molested little boys, is he straight or gay?

If he's gunning for pubescent or post pubescent kids, he's gay.

If it's pre-puberty, he's an actual pedophile and those usually aren't sex selective.

The children know from around 5 whether they are heterosexual, homosexuality, or any other gender identity. That is what you do not want to know and cannot come to acknowledge.

BULLSHIT

Horseshit, cowshit, and pigshit.

You're a lying sack of shit.

Drug addled sleeping in the streets would cause traffic accidents that would harm other people.
Already happening in the streets, people just avoid the area or proceed with caution.
Ignorance may not be a mental illness, but it is sure in many of the posts above.
Liberalism is.....

It has been claimed that left-wingers or liberals (US sense) tend to more often suffer from mental illness than right-wingers or conservatives.
Within-study meta-analysis of all the results found that extreme liberals had a 150% increased rate of mental illness compared to moderates. The finding of increased mental illness among left-wingers is congruent with numerous findings based on related constructs, such as positive relationships between conservatism, religiousness and health in general.

The children know from around 5 whether they are heterosexual, homosexuality, or any other gender identity.

Yeah, that is some bullshit. To know if you are heterosexual or homosexual you first have to be sexually attracted to things. 5 year olds are not.

Already happening in the streets, people just avoid the area or proceed with caution.

Liberalism is.....

It has been claimed that left-wingers or liberals (US sense) tend to more often suffer from mental illness than right-wingers or conservatives.
Within-study meta-analysis of all the results found that extreme liberals had a 150% increased rate of mental illness compared to moderates. The finding of increased mental illness among left-wingers is congruent with numerous findings based on related constructs, such as positive relationships between conservatism, religiousness and health in general.

LOL, this must be satire; however, the author of this post might very well be mentally ill based on all of his ludicrous comments.

Yeah, that is some bullshit. To know if you are heterosexual or homosexual you first have to be sexually attracted to things. 5 year olds are not.

But there are a sect that wants this to be true. And I think we all know why.

LOL, this must be satire; however, the author of this post might very well be mentally ill based on all of his ludicrous comments.
I read in a psychology magazine recently that one of the easiest ways to diagnose one form of mental illness is to look for those who post in oversized fonts.

The malady in question is called histrionic personality disorder.

Forum List

Back