Gender identity

As long as the tranny stayed out of my face about it, I will work with anybody. I try to judge people by what they do, how they perform, their integrity, reliability, compassion etc.

I have a hard time with the pronouns too though so probably wouldn't use them at all with such people. And I have zero respect for transvestites who use vulgar language, gestures, performances etc. for the 'entertainment' of children. To me, that is pure evil.
Not trying to control me would be key for me. I've decided I would go along with a name change, even if it is a change from a male name to a female name. I've seen lots of women change names, including first names, and many people have nicknames. Names are an okay personal decision.

Pretending to change sex, however, is a form of fraud, and of the worst kind, IMO, and because these types ARE trying to control people, incl. forcing all sorts of weird pronouns (ze, zim, zer are only one form) they want to torment people into learning and remembering, I would have to quit FAST. Before I was fired by a management trying to fill some sort of perverted quota.

Wrong. Over 80% of transgender children revert back to their birth sex as they get older.
If the stats are anything close to that, even 50%, probably better to stop the kids before they do themselves irreparable harm. Kids do lots of rebellious things to become independent that we try to stop --- many take drugs, should we encourage that? Hey, he's free to be a drug addict if he wants!! Should we let schools give him the heroin and keep it secret from us? It is the same thing we're talking about.

And we don’t need parades explaining that the rectum is not part of the reproductive system.
I think these parades are mostly an excuse to prance around naked in public. Why don't the police enforce the nudity laws, I always wonder? Oh, right, because we're defunding the police, we must like crime better. Or at least the criminals in control like crime better.

It seems you don’t understand the point of pride.

Why are conservatives always so obsessed with sex?
Because we don't like perversion.

And this "pride" thing seems to be mostly a matter of wearing obscenity costumes or being naked in public. Showing off ol' Mister Front-and-Center.

Have you ever known anyone personally that has transitioned?

The spouse of a co-worker/friend is going through this right now. I am more than comfortable saying I do not understand it at all. But I am also not comfortable condemning the person as mentally ill.

About 2 years ago my co-worker (who is female) told me her spouse was now non-binary. She asked us to use "they or them" as pronouns. Again, an odd thing but it did not harm me at all so out of respect for our friendship I did. No different than when a co-workers spouse decided she wanted a new first name and choose one. I now call her that new name as well.

A couple months ago I found out the spouse of my co-worker is full transitioning to female and now wishes to use "she and her". And that is what I will do. The spouse is the happiest I have ever known them to be and my co-workers is as well.

I do not understand a bit of it personally, but they are harming nobody and there is no reason to condemn them for it.

"About 2 years ago my co-worker (who is female) told me her spouse was now non-binary. She asked us to use "they or them" as pronouns." 🚩

"No different than when a co-workers spouse decided she wanted a new first name and choose one."🚩

"A couple months ago I found out the spouse of my co-worker is full transitioning to female" 🚩

What other "off" things have you noticed about your friends?

Be honest.

Because we don't like perversion.

And this "pride" thing seems to be mostly a matter of wearing obscenity costumes or being naked in public. Showing off ol' Mister Front-and-Center.
Your opinions about pride appear to be concocted from the snippets of media fed to you through the internet and TV.

Regardless, if you don’t like it, stay home.

Pride may not be your cup of tea but Carnival is a riot.

Your opinions about pride appear to be concocted from the snippets of media fed to you through the internet and TV.

Well, obviously I only know about these obscenity parades from the Internet! (Not TV --- the obscenity laws still hold a little sway against television.) What, you think I would actually go to an obscenity event??

Darn.

Pride may not be your cup of tea but Carnival is a riot.

Here’s an idea, let the public enjoy the street without the perverted side shows, and you stay home. Seems more than reasonable.

Well, obviously I only know about these obscenity parades from the Internet! (Not TV --- the obscenity laws still hold a little sway against television.) What, you think I would actually go to an obscenity event??

Darn.
Ah. So you don’t actually know anything about pride then.

Here’s an idea, let the public enjoy the street without the perverted side shows, and you stay home. Seems more than reasonable.
This is your problem, not mine. No one has a problem with your presence in public.

I’m not forcing you to stay home, so you don’t get to force anyone else to stay home.

You’re not all that reasonable.

"About 2 years ago my co-worker (who is female) told me her spouse was now non-binary. She asked us to use "they or them" as pronouns." 🚩

"No different than when a co-workers spouse decided she wanted a new first name and choose one."🚩

"A couple months ago I found out the spouse of my co-worker is full transitioning to female" 🚩

What other "off" things have you noticed about your friends?

Be honest.

All in all they are pretty normal, boring people. The spouse of my co-worker that is now transitioning taught my son how to play the bass back in 19. I have been to their house, they have been to mine.

This is your problem, not mine. No one has a problem with your presence in public.
Of course we have a problem with you homosexuals and what-not prancing around naked in public! And so we should. The police should arrest everyone dressed inappropriately, which from the photos I've seen would be essentially the whole parade! They're proud of being obscene and perverted, which is like being proud of being a criminal.

Forum List

Back