General Giap, Vietnam's master guerilla, dies aged 102

Giap was the greatest guerilla leader of the 20th century, and he defeated the French and the USA.

Eagle is in mourning.

Damn....102

Outlived all those who wanted to see him dead

This would be a good thread to point out how silly it is when people get upset you mention Bush because that was a long time ago lol

fakey demonstrating his classic leftard treason yet again

Eagle certainly is into spitting on vets. Classy guy. A lot of Republicans are the same way, willing to drench any vet with buckets of spittle, provided the vet is a Democrat.

Giap was the greatest guerilla leader of the 20th century, and he defeated the French and the USA.

Eagle is in mourning.

Actually, we won all of the battles, but the anti-war crowd and the Democrat Congress won the war for Giap.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

You are beneath contempt.

Neither Secretary Kerry, or Jane Fonda ever expressed affection General Giap. Neither Secretary Kerry or Ms. Fonda are Communists.

Let me remind you that bush43 is a deserter.

Let me remind you that cheney was a drafter dodger.

You got down on your knees give them blow jobs.

Bush was not a deserter, a lwing lie. Cheney used legal deferments like many others at that time. Fonda expressed affection for what Giap represented and Kerry played politcal footsy in Paris with the communst govt.

Eagle certainly is into spitting on vets. Classy guy. A lot of Republicans are the same way, willing to drench any vet with buckets of spittle, provided the vet is a Democrat.

Only the ones who conserted with a mass murdering govt. As for spittting it was the anti war protestors that greeted returning vets with rotten food, spitting etc.

You are beneath contempt.

Neither Secretary Kerry, or Jane Fonda ever expressed affection General Giap. Neither Secretary Kerry or Ms. Fonda are Communists.

Let me remind you that bush43 is a deserter.

Let me remind you that cheney was a drafter dodger.

You got down on your knees give them blow jobs.

Had Congress passed a declaration of war for the Vietnam conflict, Kerry and Fonda would both still be in prison for their aiding and abetting the enemy.

Bush is not a deserter nor was he ever AWOL.

Cheney got perfectly legal deferments from the draft, just as MILLIONS of other Americans did.

Clinton lied to get out of the draft and he was the one getting the BJ's.

Now, go suck an egg!

Eagle is in mourning.

Giap "defeated" the USA? Where? Last we saw of that little murderer was at the end of the second part of Tet in '68. Seems he was allergic to nape and snake. :lol:

Forum List

Back