Genocide-Tlaib caught in another lie - pallywood

Last edited:
No, it appears to be sending its double-agents to Congress to interfere in American politics.

But then, you support Islamic terrorists, so of course you're going to defend her.
Do you consider Talib a double agent because she opposes your beloved Israel’s Holocaust of Palestinians?

Yet nearly the entire Congress and Executive branch are controlled by Israel and its powerful lobby, but you see nothing wrong with this. Do you fail to see the hypocrisy of your ignorant beliefs?

FU genocidal freak!

How many did genocidal IDF tell you?
Left wing Jewish politicians seem to be selling out their own. Do you trust them? You have a hatred for any African American who seems to have a modicum of moderation in their views. There are people who control us. You see the growing uncivility in our nation and the world. People up to a point need to discipline themselves or eventually someone else will do it among chaos and perhaps mass poverty.

I’ve debunked your claims of genocide many times. Keep lying to yourself. I thoroughly enjoy it.
Another dipshit. You don’t recognize a genocide when it’s right in your fat face.

Look up the UN’s definition. I’ve posted here multiple times to dispute you genocidal freaks ignorant thinking.

Your mind is not your own. Isreal owns it. TRAITOR!

You mean daughter of "palestine" immigrant Islamic-fascist Tlaib D-Gaza?
Yeah opposing your country’s genocide should be a capital offense, but only in your Nazi infected mind.

If you’re American, leave. Go kill some Pali babies for the country you truly support.

Heil Bibi!

Left wing Jewish politicians seem to be selling out their own. Do you trust them? You have a hatred for any African American who seems to have a modicum of moderation in their views. There are people who control us. You see the growing uncivility in our nation and the world. People up to a point need to discipline themselves or eventually someone else will do it among chaos and perhaps mass poverty.
What are you doing to contribute the decrease in uncivility?

Who is controlling us?

Describe this "modicum of moderation in [certain African American] views."

I for one, lost count...

###

Rashida Tlaib shares fake poll claiming half of Israelis support rape of terrorists.
By Jerusalem Post Staff. Published: August 8, 2024.
Rashida Tlaib shares fake poll claiming half of Israelis support rape of terrorists
US Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib reposted on Wednesday a doctored poll claiming that 47% of Israelis believe IDF soldiers have a right to rape Palestinians. It was tweeted by Noura Erakat, who later admitted on X that it was fake.

Erakat posted a doctored image of an N12 poll on Wednesday, stating, “When you tell a society they have a right to commit genocide, surely they believe they have a right to rape,” suggesting that 47% of Israelis believe that it is justified to rape a handcuffed terrorist.

Is anyone getting tired of Elon Musk allowing lies and fake news on his platform? Once again, Musk isn't fact checking anyone, and the lies are causing trouble.

Musk and his other billionaire platform owners had better get an handle on what they allow to go up on their platforms.

What did Hamas tell you to parrot?

I love how you clowns talk about Hamas, when we're talking about Palestinians. We see what you're trying to do here, and it's not working. Republican dishonesty at its finest. It's all you liars have left.

More than 40,000 Palestinians are already dead, and you're making jokes about it. Lying, dishonest, and utterly lacking in human decency. A Republican to the core.

Forum List

Back