George W. Bush Paintings.

Hey, I just found out why Bush's lame portraits are so bland. He just took the pictures right off Google. He put in Putin's name and the first picture that popped up is the one he painted. Same for the others:

2173fcf5-c1a7-42c5-b23b-dddb3558693e-460x276.jpeg

553b46d9-f4f8-449f-9369-5d7c9951997e-460x276.jpeg

bush-side-by-side-israel.jpg

nobel-peace-price-gwpaint.jpg

more-bush-google-based-paintings.gif

Of course he did them from photographs.

Did you expect that all of them sat for hours so he could paint them?

He wasn't joking he was admiring. Bush goes on many bike ride fundraisers for wounded warriors. He's raised millions of dollars for them. What have you done?

Of course the paintings were from photographs. Did you think Bush got everyone to sit for him?

Hey, I just found out why Bush's lame portraits are so bland. He just took the pictures right off Google. He put in Putin's name and the first picture that popped up is the one he painted. Same for the others:

Of course he did them from photographs.

Did you expect that all of them sat for hours so he could paint them?

Yeah they don't tend to sit for long.....

Merkel-Bush-Massage.jpg

I saw that too.

Funny thing is, he still got them wrong.

That cartoon reminds me of Bush joking about bike riding with one legged young soldiers maimed in Iraq:

I'm riding as hard as I possibly can and I look over my shoulder and there's a one-legged guy barely breathing. . . .

George Bush joins injured veterans on 62-mile bicycle ride

Yea, that guy only has one leg because of you swine. And you laugh and make jokes. Remember "no WMD's under there, or there" as part of a comedy routine? Imagine, finding humor in someone's injuries. Injuries that were your fault. Oh, these Republicans. Where do they find them?

His ego just would not allow him to see the human side of anything.

What a vile little creep he really is to make fun of a one legged vet that his own actions crippled.

Daze is intentional. If you don't get it, leave it to the grownups.

And stop editing other people's posts, word fascist.

Daze is intentional. ...

Yeah sure it wa

I've been doing that since I got to this site, and way WAY before, and it's just now dawning on you. See what you miss by staying illiterate?

To paraphrase Casey Stengel, you could Google it up. It's part of my Walt Kelley character. Then again I understand you have to be intelligent to get puns. That's why I said leave this to the grownups.

I've been doing that since I got to this site, and way WAY before,...

I have no doubt that your problems with the English language are long-running. Maybe if you'd bothered to try and do something about it you would have made some progress by now.

Forum List

Back