🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

Mac1958, the regressive right of center poster, describes himself well.

His posts are "here to attack and insult and mock and lie."

He obviously feels he can "get something out of this behavior, some kind of temporary self-esteem boost . . .".

So Mac's posting history enables his opponents to accurately ridicule and make fun of him.

1. People who are losing jobs to immigrants are not ignorant to be concerned about that.

2. People who are losing jobs due to outsourcing are not ignorant to be concerned about that.

3. People who are losing jobs due to unfair Trade Agreements are not ignorant to be concerned about that.

4, People who worry about Muslim immigrants killing people, like they have been doing, are not ignorant to worry about that.

Your lack of concern for their valid interests and your contempt for them is you being ignorant and bigoted.

But it is RAYSSSIIIIISSSSMMMM! ! ! ! !

We should all starve in place to death rather than possibly offend some dear Mexican child or Bohemian peasant.

George Will quickly realized the Iraqi invasion was a mistake and said so.

JimBowie, a neo con himself, will not tell you the facts about Will.

Employment is at 5% nationally and 3.8% in Utah and no one is starving to death because 2.5% of the nation's workers are illegal.

He obviously feels he can "get something out of this behavior, some kind of temporary self-esteem boost . . .".

So Mac's posting history enables his opponents to accurately ridicule and make fun of him.
Can anyone guess why Jake doesn't quote me or tag me when he posts about me?

I wonder why these people behave like children.

Last edited:
You are indecent and racist, Correll, a correct estimation of your worthlessness, just an angry little right wing elephant.

..u.

Says the man that cannot and has publicly stated that he will not ever even try to back up his vile slander.

You are a piece of shit.
They are liars & cowards.

It is incredible to me how they seem to have no problem being such unpleasant people.

Why come here just to be assholes?

Is this really their hobby?

I want to talk about stuff, not just be a dick to people.
It would be nice if the Clean Debate Zone were more active.

Most everything else is like the Kiddie Room.

Calling out a shitty judge for being a biased judge, is not racist. George Will is being a fool.

Trump is dead wrong on this, as are his supporters who parrot his argument.

Saying that an American-born judge cannot be unbiased because he is of Mexican descent is no different than saying a white American-born judge cannot be unbiased because he's white like Trump.

It's absolutely idiotic and offensive.

George Will is correct. Trump is being appalling.

You know what would have REALLY made your point there?

Quoting him saying something racist.

But you didn't. DId you go looking and not find something? And decided to try to bluster you way though?

Speaking of the Confederate Flag, for you.

People were offended by that flag when it was on the air.

And the show's general stupidity.

Again, If you can't see how Trump's screaming about Mexicans and Muslims is racist, there's not much I can do for you. But tell you what, please go down to a local barrio or mosque and say those things, and let me know how folks react, okay?

Except that that is not even close to what he put up.

And I've pointed out stuff to you too, though I don't have a standard piece I post on the subject.

Your need to be dishonest on this is an obvious defense mechanism to avoid the Truth.

He made a bunch of weak comments that just plain old didn't impress anyone. Bill Maher's racism isn't a defense of political correctness.

They'll call you a "racist" without proof, because they're accustomed to having that tactic put you on the defensive.

When you don't go on the defensive, they don't know what to do. This has always worked for them in the past.

So they just avoid answering your direct questions and keep calling you a "racist" with no proof.

They are liars, and cowards. And they prove it, every single day.

Yawn, Mac, whining about getting called on your racism doesn't make what you said less racist.

It is incredible to me how they seem to have no problem being such unpleasant people.

Why come here just to be assholes?

Is this really their hobby?

I want to talk about stuff, not just be a dick to people.

But guy, most of what you talk about is your racism, that's the problem.

1. People who are losing jobs to immigrants are not ignorant to be concerned about that.

Guy, if your are doing a job that an immigrant fresh of the boat can do better for less, that's on you, man. Maybe if you stopped showing up to work drunk.

2. People who are losing jobs due to outsourcing are not ignorant to be concerned about that.

3. People who are losing jobs due to unfair Trade Agreements are not ignorant to be concerned about that.

Except those same people will go down to the Walmart and buy a Sony instead of a Zenith, a Toyota instead of a Ford, or whatever. You see, the problem is, we've created the "outsourcing" problem ourselves by rewarding it.

4, People who worry about Muslim immigrants killing people, like they have been doing, are not ignorant to worry about that.

Guy, we have 16,000 homicides a year in this country. How many of those are committed by "Muslim Immigrants"?

I should take this moment to remind you that Omar Mateen (Orlando) and Syed Farook (San Bernadino) were both born here.

Here's the thing. YOu are just as dead if you are killed by an American Born nut who thinks he's The Joker as you are by a Muslim who thinks he's going to get 72 virgins in the afterlife. So why are you only pissing your pants over the latter?

Teddy Roosevelt or Lincoln -- not to mention the Founders, who were pretty robust and argumentative.
Lincoln wasn't a conservative. Roosevelt was, by way of wanting to conserve American land and resources (unlike modern conservatives, who would pave over every square inch if it meant an additional nickel in their pocket). The Founders? Definitely not conservatives, otherwise they wouldn't have wanted to change the status quo.

Well, I'm half white.

And the fact remains, I'm so far up the skin of the Regressive Left/PC Police that I can make you bark like dogs on command.

No doubt that mirror is a nasty place for you.

Only after an all-night bender...

But that wasn't the point, guy. You STILL haven't told us what very important point you want to make that you can't make because the mean old PC Police are going to get you.

Yes, you can't blurt out misogynistic and racist shit at work anymore, or if you do, you have to whisper.

So what?

Well, that hints at the real problem, and the hypocrisy, swirling around this issue. PCism becomes a problem when statists try to make these social and moral issues matters of law, laws that require real police with real guns to enforce. ("Bake the cake!")
Equality under the law is not a politically correct notion. Maybe for the racists . . .

Calling out a shitty judge for being a biased judge, is not racist.
What makes him a shitty judge?

Why do you pretend to care?
Answer the question, bitch.

Fine. Releasing the sealed court documents to Trump's ideological enemies for political purposes.
Is the general public Trump's ideological enemy?

A judge can unseal documents. They do it all the time. There was nothing unusual or punitive about it.

Tell me: why is there a need for the documents to be sealed in the first place? Who sealed them? A judge who is partial to Trump?

Except that none of what he says is actually racist. That is bullshit lies from the left.

Guy, everything he says is racist. If you weren't a racist, you'd realize this.

But you go fly your Confederate Flag and hate on the Mexicans and "third world" people and pretend you aren't racist at all... poor little white trash so put upon.

You know what would have REALLY made your point there?

Quoting him saying something racist.

But you didn't. DId you go looking and not find something? And decided to try to bluster you way though?

Speaking of the Confederate Flag, for you.

5HatkuF.jpg
One would like to think that a society matures as it racks up the years.

Add to that the fact that minority voices were not heard then like they are heard today, with social media, the internet, and 1000 TV channels.

Can anyone guess why Jake doesn't quote me or tag me when he posts about me? I wonder why these people behave like children..
Your whining, yes, is childish, very childish.

I am addressing the points made, not your silliness.

Forum List

Back