🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

1. People who are losing jobs to immigrants are not ignorant to be concerned about that.

2. People who are losing jobs due to outsourcing are not ignorant to be concerned about that.

3. People who are losing jobs due to unfair Trade Agreements are not ignorant to be concerned about that.
No, they are ignorant to believe that Drumpf will or even can do anything about any of that.

Tell me what power he will have to correct any of these?

They're here to attack and insult and mock and lie.
That's not true, Mac. You've seen me attack and mock and insult people here many times, I'm sure. But I've never done it to you. Why? Because you're not here to troll, act like a fool, lie blatantly, or be a retard. We always have civil discourse.

I try to treat everyone the way they deserve to be treated.

Here's the thing. YOu are just as dead if you are killed by an American Born nut who thinks he's The Joker as you are by a Muslim who thinks he's going to get 72 virgins in the afterlife. So why are you only pissing your pants over the latter?
clap.gif

Well, I'm half white.

And the fact remains, I'm so far up the skin of the Regressive Left/PC Police that I can make you bark like dogs on command.

No doubt that mirror is a nasty place for you.

Only after an all-night bender...

But that wasn't the point, guy. You STILL haven't told us what very important point you want to make that you can't make because the mean old PC Police are going to get you.

Yes, you can't blurt out misogynistic and racist shit at work anymore, or if you do, you have to whisper.

So what?

Well, that hints at the real problem, and the hypocrisy, swirling around this issue. PCism becomes a problem when statists try to make these social and moral issues matters of law, laws that require real police with real guns to enforce. ("Bake the cake!")
Equality under the law is not a politically correct notion. Maybe for the racists . . .

I suspect that you don't actually understand the concept.

They'll call you a "racist" without proof, because they're accustomed to having that tactic put you on the defensive.

When you don't go on the defensive, they don't know what to do. This has always worked for them in the past.

So they just avoid answering your direct questions and keep calling you a "racist" with no proof.

They are liars, and cowards. And they prove it, every single day.

Yawn, Mac, whining about getting called on your racism doesn't make what you said less racist.
You're certainly welcome to point out all those many posts that make me a racist.

Go ahead.

You won't, you can't, of course, because you're a liar and a coward.

They're here to attack and insult and mock and lie.
That's not true, Mac. You've seen me attack and mock and insult people here many times, I'm sure. But I've never done it to you. Why? Because you're not here to troll, act like a fool, lie blatantly, or be a retard. We always have civil discourse.

I try to treat everyone the way they deserve to be treated.
I wasn't thinking of you when I wrote that.

There are plenty of people here, though, who get as nasty as possible with zero (0) personal provocation.

Pretty much constantly. I honestly and sincerely think there are some real issues there.

Last edited:
GOP’S LEE UNLOADS: TRUMP A CONSPIRACY THEORIST AND BIGOT

Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) said Wednesday he has serious concerns about presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump and won’t vote for him without assurances “that he’s not somebody who’s going to abuse” the Constitution.

Lee, during an interview on Newsmax TV, told host Steve Malzberg why he hasn’t endorsed Trump’s campaign against Democratic presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton. Lee pointed to Trump’s plummeting popularity and his unfounded accusations that the father of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) — Lee’s good friend — helped President John F. Kennedy’s assassin.

just giving a bit of info. whether you knew it or not ( although i suspect not ) is besides the point. does learning things for one's own enrichment bother you?

Your comment had nothing to do with what I said, and I thought everyone knew what you told me that she was a Goldwater supporter. I'm not clear how that's "enrichment." As for your concern for my feelings, I'm good. Thank you. You suck at reading emotions, but I appreciate that you care

well, kaz.... believe it or not, not everyone follows everything that you post in its context. I certainly don't... however what caught my eye was the post where you wrote: Hillary is a republican? who knew?

so I threw in a few words of historical trivia based on one post... Hillary may not have had an (R) after her name for a very long time, but she certainly is hawkish like one; & that has never changed. & btw, your 'feelings' are of no concern to me one way or the other... you are just words on a computer screen. nothing more.

Apparently they aren't since you felt the need to justify yourself. There's nothing wrong with making a point in a direction other than the intent of a post. But here's a tip. Say you're doing that. Otherwise it looks like you didn't understand the point of the post

i'll give your suggestion the consideration it deserves.

Sure, write your opinion on a piece of toilet paper, then you know what to do

At least those of us that have evolved use toilet paper; unlike you & yours who like to fling & see what sticks. :scared1:

Right. Islamophobe and racist Bill Maher counts as an "honest liberal" in your world. He slanders Muslims when he's not slandering our men in uniform.
I'm usually in sync with you, Joe, but I disagree with all of this. He's not an Islamophobe or a racist. I've never heard him slander people in the military.

He was fired from his ABC show after he did exactly that.

You're certainly welcome to point out all those many posts that make me a racist.

Go ahead.

You mean other than your incessant whining about "political correctness"?

There are plenty of people here, though, who get as nasty as possible with zero personal provocation.

Pretty much constantly. I honestly and sincerely think there are some real issues there.

I agree, you have issues.

Talking to you about "political correctness' is like watching 2AGuy talk about guns, or Silhouette talking about Gays, or NovaSteve talking about Trannies...

You go on and on and on about the issue for posts and posts and really don't talk about anything else.

You see, I think "Political Correctness" can be a little silly. But you go on like it's some fucking Stalinist Plot to send you to the Gulag because you told a dirty joke at work. And that's sillier than the angry feminist wanting to stop saying "manhole".

Go ahead.

You mean other than your incessant whining about "political correctness"?

There are plenty of people here, though, who get as nasty as possible with zero personal provocation.

I agree, you have issues.

Talking to you about "political correctness' is like watching 2AGuy talk about guns, or Silhouette talking about Gays, or NovaSteve talking about Trannies...

You go on and on and on about the issue for posts and posts and really don't talk about anything else.

You see, I think "Political Correctness" can be a little silly. But you go on like it's some fucking Stalinist Plot to send you to the Gulag because you told a dirty joke at work. And that's sillier than the angry feminist wanting to stop saying "manhole".
The fact that my comments about PC constantly make you so upset illustrate how accurate they are. Your one of my little Pavlov's Dogs.

And somehow, in your mind, you equate being anti-PC with being a racist. Your thought processes are always interesting.

The ironic and amusing thing about our little conversation here is that our Christmastime extended family photos at ol' Mac's house look like one of those Celebrate Diversity! posters you no doubt have hanging on your kitchen wall to "feel" good about yourself.

From Mexican to Japanese, from Spanish to Nigerian. Not an all-white person among us.

You're full of rage and self-loathing and hatred. You're interesting to watch, but I do feel a little bad for your misery.

The fact that my comments about PC constantly make you so upset illustrate how accurate they are. Your one of my little Pavlov's Dogs.

No, guy, constantly saying crazy stuff does not make you right.

frankly, you have a guy like Dale Smith who will swear up and down that Sandy Hook was a False Flag operation to take our guns, but the fact he fills pages with this shit doesn't make him right.

It just makes him an asshole.

And somehow, in your mind, you equate being anti-PC with being a racist. Your thought processes are always interesting.

Yes, people who complain about PC are usually racists. I know this is hard for you to grasp that. Your subsequent "some of my best friends are darkies" defense doesn't hold a lot of weight with me.

If someone is complaining about racist jokes or lack of diversity in media, they usually have a good reason.

You're full of rage and self-loathing and hatred. You're interesting to watch, but I do feel a little bad for your misery.

But you will take time to make assumptions that just aren't true.

I'm full of rage because I see how the rich have ruined this country for the rest of us.

But you'll go whining because some College kids took offense to some racist fratboys telling unfunny jokes. Because, shit, man, you got to have your priorities.

No, guy, constantly saying crazy stuff does not make you right.

frankly, you have a guy like Dale Smith who will swear up and down that Sandy Hook was a False Flag operation to take our guns, but the fact he fills pages with this shit doesn't make him right.

It just makes him an asshole.

Yes, people who complain about PC are usually racists. I know this is hard for you to grasp that. Your subsequent "some of my best friends are darkies" defense doesn't hold a lot of weight with me.

If someone is complaining about racist jokes or lack of diversity in media, they usually have a good reason.

But you will take time to make assumptions that just aren't true.

I'm full of rage because I see how the rich have ruined this country for the rest of us.

But you'll go whining because some College kids took offense to some racist fratboys telling unfunny jokes. Because, shit, man, you got to have your priorities.
"Some of my best friends are darkies", Joe? It's my family. Myself. My life. My existence.

Wow.

Look how angry my little posts about PC make you. Look how you're always attacking.

Yuck.

"Some of my best friends are darkies", Joe? It's my family. Myself. My life. My existence.

Wow.

Look how angry my little posts about PC make you. Look how you're always attacking.

Yuck.

And yet you get on here every day defending the right of rude frat boys and lame comedians to mock them.

Yes, someone defending bigotry generally makes me angry.

Wow.

Yuck.

And yet you get on here every day defending the right of rude frat boys and lame comedians to mock them.

Yes, someone defending bigotry generally makes me angry.
Yes, I definitely defend bigotry. Even yours. What you clearly don't/won't understand is I want to know who the bigots are, and that's the easiest way to identify them. That's the beauty of freedom of expression.

I'm not afraid of words, I prefer to use them to my advantage.

All your hatred and nastiness does is make things worse. Not interested.

Yes, I definitely defend bigotry. Even yours. What you clearly don't/won't understand is I want to know who the bigots are, and that's the easiest way to identify them. That's the beauty of freedom of expression.

Naw, guy, i think it's just fine that you can't say "Faggot" and "dyke' in the office today.

I think that's a lot better than when they fired my friend because she showed up at the Holiday Party (they didn't call it a Christmas party because the company's owners were Jewish and held it in January to get a cheaper hall) with her girlfriend and they fired her the next week.

This happened in the bygone days of 2000.

trust me, "Political Correctness" isn't the problem. (and actually, what might be a problem is that we've defined 'hostile work environment" down to a point where it might be meaningless, but that's a different discussion.)

Naw, guy, i think it's just fine that you can't say "Faggot" and "dyke' in the office today.

I think that's a lot better than when they fired my friend because she showed up at the Holiday Party (they didn't call it a Christmas party because the company's owners were Jewish and held it in January to get a cheaper hall) with her girlfriend and they fired her the next week.

trust me, "Political Correctness" isn't the problem. (and actually, what might be a problem is that we've defined 'hostile work environment" down to a point where it might be meaningless, but that's a different discussion.)
You still don't understand my point about PC, after all my efforts. Okay. I know when I'm wasting my time.

Believe what you will. Hopefully your personal attacks provide some kind of helpful catharsis for you, but I don't have to enable them.

Trust me, you're a pussy whipped bitch.
Who thinks the federal government is the answer to all that ails the country... Fucking lemming

Forum List

Back