🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

I don't. But he keeps posting, and if I don't call him on his bullshit, it can create the allusion of Proof by Ad Nauseam. I think on some level he knows that and that he is WHY he is such a dishonest prick.
Yes, you are vile and keep posting lies. Either you are malignant, feeble minded, or just stupid: or any combination of or all three.

Good Americans do their duty by keeping you in the center of truth and outing your nonsense.

Correll is lying again, but after Trump's massive defeat the once angry little elephunt will be begging

images

and this will be the punishment after he wakes up from a week long drunk

images

I don't. But he keeps posting, and if I don't call him on his bullshit, it can create the allusion of Proof by Ad Nauseam. I think on some level he knows that and that he is WHY he is such a dishonest prick.
Yes, you are vile and keep posting lies. Either you are malignant, feeble minded, or just stupid: or any combination of or all three.

Good Americans do their duty by keeping you in the center of truth and outing your nonsense.

I never lie.

YOu are the liar.

YOu hide behind lies so you can avoid having to defend your positions and policies honestly.

I will answer any question on policy or issues.

You look for excuses to dodge, mostly calling someone a name.

Correll is lying again, but after Trump's massive defeat the once angry little elephunt will be begging

images

images

That is moronic.

Why and who would I be asking to forgive me if Trump loses?

And you describe yourself perfectly, Correll,

I invite everyone to read Correll the Crazy's postings.

My angry little elephunt, you want to turn American into living reproductions of the commercials that feature dying and abused dogs.

That is not going to happen.

images

images

That is moronic.

The good and sane Americans who love our country, angry little elephunt,

images

Last edited:
And you describe yourself perfectly, Correll,

I invite everyone to read Correll the Crazy's postings.

My angry little elephunt, you want to turn American into living reproductions of the commercials that feature dying and abused dogs.

That is not going to happen.

Everyone can see that by "inviting" them to read my posts, that you CANNOT support your vile accusations, and yet you are such an asshole that you continue to make accusations that you know you cannot support.

I have no idea what nonsense you are talking about re:tv ads.

Don't know, don't care.

Your vileness is clear and present, Correll.

When Donald is massively defeated, turn yourself into the local mental heath facility, or you will most likely suicide.

images

images

That is moronic.

The good and sane Americans who love our country, angry little elephunt,

images

MMM, yeah, you seem to be doing that lefty thing where, due to your innate self centered ness, that you predict my actions assuming that I share your viewpoints.

All you just did was demonstrate that you have a completely closed mind.

Your vileness is clear and present, Correll.

When Donald is massively defeated, turn yourself into the local mental heath facility, or you will most likely suicide.

"Clear and present" and yet you cannot show ONE single example.

LOL!!

your-so-funny_o_1035046.jpg

You still don't understand my point about PC, after all my efforts. Okay. I know when I'm wasting my time.

Believe what you will. Hopefully your personal attacks provide some kind of helpful catharsis for you, but I don't have to enable them.

Yes, you can go off an lick your wounds...

I understand your point perfectly well. It's just fucking retarded.

Oh, wait, can I say "retarded"? that's not very PC. I'd better say, "developmentally challenged".

Okay, your point about PC is "Developmentally challenged". See. Just changed the wording, and it still got the point across.

And yet, you continue to pretend that he agrees with you on what pc is.

That is what is fucking retarded.

Your refusal to honestly address his position.
You and I are generally here to have normal, serious conversations. They're not. There's a reason for their behavior, there must be.

Joe & Jake are very close politically, and their behaviors are the same: Attack, insult, misrepresent your views. Over and over. No matter what. That's just how they roll, who knows why. They're not going to change.

Imagine how easy it would be to attack someone - if that's what you needed to do for whatever reason - when you just make up their views.

Either way, you're wasting your time on these guys. I've done it myself, too many times.

As you've seen. :laugh:

Last edited:
Except he didn't say that "an American-born judge cannot be unbiased because he is of Mexican descent."

He said THIS American born judge is biased.

It is NOT idiotic or offensive.

Whoever told you he said that other thing was lying to you.

George Will is letting the Left define the Boundaries of Polite Discussion.

Actually, everyone realized this was beyond the boundaries of polite discussion.

If Trump really, truly thinks this judge is giving him a bad deal, he should go to an appellate court and make that argument. He hasn't done that. He won't do that because his claims are completely baseless and his lawyers would get disbarred for saying it in court.

The problem with that is, that the Left is a bunch of hypocritical assholes, who will, and HAVE, set up a double standard where they are allowed to make statements that are celebrated, and when someone from the Right makes the same or similar statement they are lynched.

Hence, the way the Left has been screaming and gloating for a year about how HIspanics hate Trump and that is why he will lose the election, (and that's super duper cool)

Hispanics hate Trump because of the shit Trump says.

and now that Trump has said that ONE SPECIFIC hispanic hates him and that is why he is losing his case,

(and that's super duper evul)

If we let the Left set the rules we are choosing to lose, all the time, forever.

Except that he hasn't really proven this Hispanic hates him.

The judge made a COMPLETELY VALID RULING. Trump starting mouthing bullshit because the ruling was valid and the information revealed - that his own employees admitted they were SCAMMING people - made him look like kind of an asshole.

So instead of settling these cases like he should have years ago, he doubles down and makes a comment in public his lawyers NEVER WOULD MAKE IN COURT.

And when Even Republicans saw him do it, they headed for the tall grass.

Mass child rape allowed to continue for years because of political correctness? You found that uninteresting?

Boring Islamaphobia hysterics is always boring.

Do you piss yourself every time you see a brown person?

Obama's comments on the subject are not weak.

He is correct in describing the problem. (They are lies in the sense that he is pretending to be against pc, but that is another point)

And he describes it almost exactly as Mac does.

NOt really. Obama said, "Don't go overboard". He didn't say anything about a PC Police keeping him down like Mac whines about here EVERY FUCKING DAY.

And then complains that everyone who doesn't see the PC Police hiding under their beds like he does must be a bunch of meanyheads.

Asshole libs calling something they don't like and can't counter honestly, "racism" doesn't make it racism. It makes them liars and dicks.

Sorry if that offends you. And by sorry, I mean not sorry, you dick.

Sorry, dude, you are still a racist. The problem is you try to wrap your racism up in intellectual language like Pat Buchanan, but you don't have the intelligence of a Pat Buchanan.

Would you care to explain to me how the our high murderer rate makes it useless to try to avoid importing terrorists?

3. Second generation immigrants, who should never have been here. Why haven't had a shortage of unskilled labor since WWII.

Because we haven't "imported" any. Not recently, anyway.

Shit, dude, I'm a second generation immigrant. (My dad was born in Germany in 1925) When Mateen's parents immigrated here, we all thought the Afghans who were fighting the Russians were "Freedom Fighters", until they turned on us.

The problem isn't that Mateen's parents were immigrants. The problem was he was a crazy person who could easily buy a gun. Just like Adam Lanza and Dylann Roof and James "The Joker" Holmes.

It ALSO, indicates that at some level you know that you cannot honestly defend your position, and that you know Mac is right.

Which raises the question, why do you hold to a position that you know is wrong?

I don't. Mac is full of shit, probably because someone screwed him over when he said something he shouldn't have said. (He didn't used to be like this. He was actually a guy you could talk to back in 2012)

And the fact that he goes on and on and on about it puts him in the category of the other crazy Johnny One Notes like Silhouette (gays) 2AGuy (guns) and Steve McGarrett (race).

Maybe he can go watch a Charlie Chan film marathon and feel better about himself.

You and I are generally here to have normal, serious conversations. They're not. There's a reason for their behavior, there must be.

Joe & Jake are very close politically, and their behaviors are the same: Attack, insult, misrepresent your views. Over and over. No matter what. That's just how they roll, who knows why. They're not going to change.

Imagine how easy it would be to attack someone - if that's what you needed to do for whatever reason - when you just make up their views.

Either way, you're wasting your time on these guys. I've done it myself, too many times.

As you've seen

Mac still whining that we don't see the problem as we see it.

sorry, guy, I'm sorry you got called down to HR when you told that joke, but you need to get over it, man.

Forum List

Back