🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

When Correll and Mac are willing to be polite, they get it back. They both know that.

They know they get smacked into the mud when they are impolite as well as defiantly wrong.

They are tools, and as such are treated like fools.

The GOP is only partially the party of the Macs and Corrells. After Donald's fall, they are gone.

And again!

Sometimes this place is too easy.

:tongue:
Yep, you are always easy.

images

When Correll and Mac are willing to be polite, they get it back. They both know that.

They know they get smacked into the mud when they are impolite as well as defiantly wrong.

They are tools, and as such are treated like fools.

The GOP is only partially the party of the Macs and Corrells. After Donald's fall, they are gone.

I think Trumpism is going to be with the GOP for a long time after he loses. And that might not be an entirely bad thing.

I do think the one thing Trump has brought to the table is pointing out what a shit sandwich free trade is for working folks in this country.

That said, Trump is a horribly flawed candidate and he's going to lose badly.

The shit sandwiches like Correll and Mac are in full view.

That George Will would not want to associate with filth like that is fully understandable.

Last edited:
You still don't understand my point about PC, after all my efforts. Okay. I know when I'm wasting my time.

Believe what you will. Hopefully your personal attacks provide some kind of helpful catharsis for you, but I don't have to enable them.

Yes, you can go off an lick your wounds...

I understand your point perfectly well. It's just fucking retarded.

Oh, wait, can I say "retarded"? that's not very PC. I'd better say, "developmentally challenged".

Okay, your point about PC is "Developmentally challenged". See. Just changed the wording, and it still got the point across.

And yet, you continue to pretend that he agrees with you on what pc is.

That is what is fucking retarded.

Your refusal to honestly address his position.
You and I are generally here to have normal, serious conversations. They're not. There's a reason for their behavior, there must be.

Joe & Jake are very close politically, and their behaviors are the same: Attack, insult, misrepresent your views. Over and over. No matter what. That's just how they roll, who knows why. They're not going to change.

Imagine how easy it would be to attack someone - if that's what you needed to do for whatever reason - when you just make up their views.

Either way, you're wasting your time on these guys. I've done it myself, too many times.

As you've seen. :laugh:

I am incapable of imagining what they are getting out of this.

There have been times in my life, where I've realized that I was being a jerk.

I've felt bad about it, I've apologized, I changed my behavior to stop being a jerk.

They seem to NOT have any desire to have a positive self image.

Or they have no problem maintaining a dishonest self image despite CONSTANT information to the contrary.

You still don't understand my point about PC, after all my efforts. Okay. I know when I'm wasting my time.

Believe what you will. Hopefully your personal attacks provide some kind of helpful catharsis for you, but I don't have to enable them.

Yes, you can go off an lick your wounds...

I understand your point perfectly well. It's just fucking retarded.

Oh, wait, can I say "retarded"? that's not very PC. I'd better say, "developmentally challenged".

Okay, your point about PC is "Developmentally challenged". See. Just changed the wording, and it still got the point across.

And yet, you continue to pretend that he agrees with you on what pc is.

That is what is fucking retarded.

Your refusal to honestly address his position.
You and I are generally here to have normal, serious conversations. They're not. There's a reason for their behavior, there must be.

Joe & Jake are very close politically, and their behaviors are the same: Attack, insult, misrepresent your views. Over and over. No matter what. That's just how they roll, who knows why. They're not going to change.

Imagine how easy it would be to attack someone - if that's what you needed to do for whatever reason - when you just make up their views.

Either way, you're wasting your time on these guys. I've done it myself, too many times.

As you've seen. :laugh:

I am incapable of imagining what they are getting out of this.

There have been times in my life, where I've realized that I was being a jerk.

I've felt bad about it, I've apologized, I changed my behavior to stop being a jerk.

They seem to NOT have any desire to have a positive self image.

Or they have no problem maintaining a dishonest self image despite CONSTANT information to the contrary.
Well, they definitely get something out of it, even if it's temporary.

The question to me is whether this stuff is just a quick catharsis for them, or if they're like this in real life.

Except he didn't say that "an American-born judge cannot be unbiased because he is of Mexican descent."

He said THIS American born judge is biased.

It is NOT idiotic or offensive.

Whoever told you he said that other thing was lying to you.

George Will is letting the Left define the Boundaries of Polite Discussion.

Actually, everyone realized this was beyond the boundaries of polite discussion.

Claiming that a lot of people agree with you does NOT address the point I just made.

he didn't say that "an American-born judge cannot be unbiased because he is of Mexican descent."

He said THIS American born judge is biased.

It is NOT idiotic or offensive.

If Trump really, truly thinks this judge is giving him a bad deal, he should go to an appellate court and make that argument. He hasn't done that. He won't do that because his claims are completely baseless and his lawyers would get disbarred for saying it in court.

Joe. Just because you think that that is what he should do, does not mean that he thinks the same.

He could honestly believe what he said is true, but be afraid that he could not prove it in court.

For ONE ALTERNATE EXPLANATION.

For you to pretend that your way is the only way, is you being a dishonest.

The problem with that is, that the Left is a bunch of hypocritical assholes, who will, and HAVE, set up a double standard where they are allowed to make statements that are celebrated, and when someone from the Right makes the same or similar statement they are lynched.

Hence, the way the Left has been screaming and gloating for a year about how HIspanics hate Trump and that is why he will lose the election, (and that's super duper cool)

Hispanics hate Trump because of the shit Trump says.

That is an irrelevant attempt at deflection and an attempt to dodge my point.

The problem with that is, that the Left is a bunch of hypocritical assholes, who will, and HAVE, set up a double standard where they are allowed to make statements that are celebrated, and when someone from the Right makes the same or similar statement they are lynched.

Hence, the way the Left has been screaming and gloating for a year about how HIspanics hate Trump and that is why he will lose the election, (and that's super duper cool)

and now that Trump has said that ONE SPECIFIC hispanic hates him and that is why he is losing his case,

(and that's super duper evul)

If we let the Left set the rules we are choosing to lose, all the time, forever.

Except that he hasn't really proven this Hispanic hates him.

The judge made a COMPLETELY VALID RULING. ....

Are you claiming that a man who was ruled against might be wrong in thinking that the ruling was unfair and based on the fact that the judge hates him?

OMG. Thank god I was sitting when I read that. I nearly swooned.

That is a real possibility you raised there. IT would be very normal and human of Trump to make such a mistake.

What it would NOT be would be racist.

What it would NOT be would be something that you lefties could use to smear Trump with.

SO, hence the odd position you lefties find yourself in, where you claim Trump is racist for saying what you have been saying for over a year.

ie that "hispanics" hate him.

Mass child rape allowed to continue for years because of political correctness? You found that uninteresting?

Boring Islamaphobia hysterics is always boring.

Do you piss yourself every time you see a brown person?

Mmm, My point was against the white people in question and their failure to protect children from being raped.

I said nothing about Islam.

The rapists did happen to be islamic, and that was why the police and social workers allowed the Rape Ring to go on for another 11 years.

During which time at least a thousand children were raped and/or tortured and/or enslaved.

Political COrrectness is a real thing. THe girls of Rotherham can tell you all about it.

YOur pretense that it is about racist wanting to tell racist jokes in public is dismissing the suffering of a thousand child rape victims.

in this ONE real world example.

This was the biggest know rape ring. But far from the only one discovered. Would you like to see more?

The Correll and Mac shit sandwiches are beginning to run onto the far right dining table

Donald will be defeated.

The racist and xenophobic scum like Correll and Mac will be forced out.

But they can donate if they wish.

The Correll and Mac shit sandwiches are beginning to run onto the far right dining table

Donald will be defeated.

The racist and xenophobic scum like Correll and Mac will be forced out.

But they can donate if they wish.

And again nothing but unsupported personal attacks.

You attack personally when called out for lies and evils, then complain that I deal with you as you deserve?

:lol:

A little substance into this thread.

"We allowed foreign countries to subsidize their goods, devalue their currencies, violate their agreements and cheat in every way imaginable, and our politicians did nothing about it. Trillions of our dollars and millions of our jobs flowed overseas as a result.

I have visited cities and towns across this country where one-third or even half of manufacturing jobs have been wiped out in the last 20 years.

Today, we import nearly $800 billion more in goods than we export. We can’t continue to do that.

This is not some natural disaster, it’s a political and politician-made disaster. Very simple.

And it can be corrected and we can correct it fast when we have people with the right thinking. Right up here. It is the consequence…

It is the consequence of a leadership class that worships globalism over Americanism."

You attack personally when called out for lies and evils, then complain that I deal with you as you deserve?

:lol:

I "attack you personally" when you attack me.

You are so blinded by partisanship that you don't realize that calling someone who is not racist, a racist is vile personal slander, but I am not cutting you slack for it.

So, you call me names, I call you names back.

The only difference is, my accusations are true.

You are the evil one here. That is why you are constantly lying. Because the truth is not on your side.

Correll, stop the blathering and deal with the issue

Trump and his supporters do not support the values and ideals of America

And thus he will be blocked by the electorate from the presidency

You keep lying, and you will keep crying

images

Correll is the

upload_2016-7-1_9-3-4.jpeg

defending why the scabs took over the party and drove the George Wills out.

Forum List

Back