George Will stuns Fox panel: ‘Preposterous’ that U.S. can’t shelter child refugees fr

Of course we can...but why should we. There's a billion more in the world...why not them. And how many are at your house, Gertrude?

Of course we can...but why should we. There's a billion more in the world...why not them. And how many are at your house, Gertrude?

They should be sheltered while here, then sheltered on a charter plane bringing them back to their country of origin, and to the care of whatever child services agency is working there on the ground, be it governmental, or NGO.

George Will lost his conservative roots years ago.. He's more Liberal than Conservative and has been for a long time.

Our country is our house. They are at our house, knocking on our door and asking for help.

Mathew 19:14

King James Bible
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Statue of Liberty

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

USMB Conservatives:

Let the little buggers eat cake.

Last edited:

Our country is our house. They are at our house, knocking at our door and asking for help.

King James Bible
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Statue of Liberty

USMB Conservatives:

That is exactly right, Esmeralda, and thank you for the Scriptures that really drive the point home the way it should be.

Isn't amazing how the Left suddenly forgets that they want "Separation of Church and State" when the they can find a Bible verse to support their position.

Of course, besides those very few verses, they want nothing to do the rest of the Bible for any reason.

Isn't amazing how the Left suddenly forgets that they want "Separation of Church and State" when the they can find a Bible verse to support their position.

Of course, besides those very few verses, they want nothing to do the rest of the Bible for any reason.

I'm not using it to support my postion, you moron. I'm using it to point out what hypocrites all you Bible thumping conservatives are.

It never ceases to amaze me that so many conservatives on this board have no ability whatosever to pick up on irony and subtext. Absolutely amazing.

I'm not using it to support my postion, you moron. I'm using it to point out what hypocrites all you Bible thumping conservatives are.

It never ceases to amaze me that so many conservatives on this board have no ability whatosever to pick up on irony and subtext. Absolutely amazing.

I have no problem separating my Religion from my Government. I don't use the Bible to support any of my political positions. You are.

Whose the Hypocrite?

Our country is our house. They are at our house, knocking on our door and asking for help.

King James Bible

Statue of Liberty

USMB Conservatives:

They didn't knock. They broke in.

King James Bible

Statue of Liberty

USMB Conservatives:

How many are now in your kitchen you hypocritical moron?

You've misunderstood the argument.

Some liberals who want to keep other people's religious beliefs from controlling their lives are now using the Bible to show some Bible-believing religious folks how hypocritical they are being about the issue of children fleeing violence and death and seeking safety and life here in the greatest country in the world.

Some of liberals don't believe what the Bible has to say, but can still see the good in it. Some libeals don't believe everything the Bible has to say. But you do and so it is worse and hypocritical when you choose only to heed those verses you find to support your morality but ignore those which point out your own immorality.

Remember all the conditions Jesus put on helping the helpless, feeding the hungry, taking care of those who cannot care for themselves? Yeah...I don't remember them either.

George Will lost his conservative roots years ago.. He's more Liberal than Conservative and has been for a long time.

^ Who didn't see this coming? :D

Anyone who has watched George "evolve" over the years knew it was coming.

I don't really blame him.. He's been the only "conservative" voice on too many shows.. He's been surrounded by Liberals for far too long. Stockholm Syndrome has set in on him.

Forum List

Back