George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

He was protecting his neighbors from a gang of robbers who Martin was apparently working for, scouting out likely apartments to target.

FACT: the robbery spree ended with Martins life.

Not a coincidence, most likely.

Of course leftards like you have been cheering on criminals for decades now.
Umm... Travon Martin had only been in Sanford about a week. Just a couple of years short (at least) of the crime spree in the Retreat. Which, coincidentally, is about how far away your brain is from reality. :cuckoo:

Great example of libtard inability to think.

I didn't say that Martin was responsible for all the robberies, idiot, but only that it appeared he might have been scouting for them when he was at his fathers.

But his death signaled the robbers needed to move on and apparently did.

Your desire to believe your partisan talking points interferes with your ability to think, analyze and think outside the box you have voluntarily put yourself in.

In short, you are a libtard.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Talk about brain-dead righties ... moron, I didn't say you attributed all of the robberies to him. I pointed out the flaw in your logic by falsely claiming that Martin, who had been there for just about a week, was [apparently] part of a gang of robbers hitting the retreat for years.

The biggest problem you have there is that you completely made that up from your brain-diseased rightarded imagination. In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, you have not a shred of evidence of any of that. You have no evidence the robberies were committed by a "gang of robbers." You have no evidence Martin "worked" for your imaginary gang. You have no evidence Martin was scouting apartments. You have no evidence the robberies stopped with his death. In fact, there have been 3 robberies plus 5 others arrested for various crimes there since September and that's not even the entire neighborhood. You also [falsely] claimed he was at his father's. He wasn't, he was at his father's girlfriend's. You also [falsely] claimed his records were sealed, they weren't.

Basically, nothing you said was accurate. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: In other words, typical rightarded post.

Last edited:
And yet, Zimmerman has a longer rap sheet. :doubt:

It isn't going to end well for Georgie.

Good.

No, it's not ...

George Zimmerman chased by angry mob in Miami

George Zimmerman was reportedly forced to leave Miami early after an angry crowd harassed him and his girlfriend at a local beach, TMZ is reporting.

Zimmerman was in South Florida last week filming TV interviews with Univision and Fusion. During his downtime, Zimmerman went to the beach with his girlfriend, her child and her brother.

While there, a group of beachgoers noticed Zimmerman and his entourage and began harassing him, apparently mentioning a $10,000 bounty on his head.

Seems Zimmerman isn't as loved out in public as much as he is by his acolytes in this forum. :ack-1:

Mob justice is NO ANSWER....whomever is mentioning that needs to be jailed for making threats.

His downward spiral has started and I doubt it will end. It has nothing to do with karma...he's loathsome person who has murdered a person and got away with it.... Someone with this lack of character will continue to spiral downward without the help of anyone else.

Yeah, well, Travon was bad and is now dead. You happy?

And yet, Zimmerman has a longer rap sheet. :doubt:
Not true, Trayvon is a convicted felon

CNN: Trayvon Martin Was Found GUILTY OF Aggravated Assault... | RedFlagNews.com
Yes, it is true. Zimmerman was arrested twice and convicted of a crime once.

Martin had never been arrested, no less convicted, of any crimes.

The article you linked from some rightwing site, while amusing, does not actually mean Martin had a record. First and foremost, it's based on the premise that Martin struck Zimmerman first. That has never been proven. So there goes the false assertion that he was "found guilty" of any crime. It's also amusing that redflagnews.com claims there is a video, which they presumably would have had to have a copy of since they were able to produce a transcript -- yet they now claim they can't locate the video. It's entirely possible that dialog, which they ascribed to CNN legal analysts, was actual a product of their own making. Who knows? But since they can't produce a video, they can't prove such a show ever aired.

Other notable moments in Zimmerman’s interview, seven months after the trial:

• He says he never realized that Martin was unarmed, but that Martin was clearly trying to grab the gun from him.
  • He initially thought that his bullet had missed Martin and potentially struck a neighbor’s house.
  • He expresses no regrets about the shooting.
  • He has a debt of $2.5 million owed to his lawyers, Mark O’Mara and Don West. He has raised more than $300,000 from online donors and said he hopes to collect additional funds through a lawsuit he’s filed against NBC News over an edited 911 call, which he alleges made him look racist because a question and answer were mixed.
  • He says he hasn't collected welfare and will work as a cook if he has to. He’s living off his family for now.
  • He blames sensationalized media coverage for making him notorious, saying people recognize him everywhere because “of what the press did with the incident in 2012, in February.”

George Zimmerman says he's homeless and suffers from PTSD - latimes.com

He's living off his family right now. Why? If he can be a cook, go be a cook. What's he waiting for?

And what's the hold up on the NBC/MSNBC court case.

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

The GZ/TM trial is over and done with....the life of GZ is not. Why is it that the rw gets so upset anytime anything is brought up about GZ? Do you own him? He's a public figure now, no different than any other public figure, so quit whining when GZ does something stupid and it is brought up again.....this thread is not about his trial....you're the ones that have brought that up again.

Other notable moments in Zimmerman’s interview, seven months after the trial:

• He says he never realized that Martin was unarmed, but that Martin was clearly trying to grab the gun from him.
  • He initially thought that his bullet had missed Martin and potentially struck a neighbor’s house.
  • He expresses no regrets about the shooting.
  • He has a debt of $2.5 million owed to his lawyers, Mark O’Mara and Don West. He has raised more than $300,000 from online donors and said he hopes to collect additional funds through a lawsuit he’s filed against NBC News over an edited 911 call, which he alleges made him look racist because a question and answer were mixed.
  • He says he hasn't collected welfare and will work as a cook if he has to. He’s living off his family for now.
  • He blames sensationalized media coverage for making him notorious, saying people recognize him everywhere because “of what the press did with the incident in 2012, in February.”

George Zimmerman says he's homeless and suffers from PTSD - latimes.com

He's living off his family right now. Why? If he can be a cook, go be a cook. What's he waiting for?

And what's the hold up on the NBC/MSNBC court case.

I really don't think he will be homeless or jobless for long. In some circles near the geographical area where the incident happened, he is practically a folk hero for closing out the life of what quite a few would call "just another black criminal/thug in training".

He will find a way to turn his "cult celebrity" status into a living. And if he does happen to get a job as a cook, my guess is that he will spend a lot more time signing autographs than cooking. The last I heard, he had agreed to appear in a "celebrity" boxing match.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rge-zimmerman-boxing-celebrity-match/5077607/

Last edited:
ABikerSailor....maybe he is not working as a cook because nobody will hire him. It would be a circus for any employer even contemplating hiring him.
He could be flipping burgers in the back but how fast would word spread he was there doing his job and the circus comes to town to take a look?

That is a good possibility, I didn't think about that one.

However...................like I said before, it looks like Karma has decided to have a little chat with Zimmerman.

I hope he makes it through.

True. As the old saying goes "There is no expiration date on Karma".

ABikerSailor....maybe he is not working as a cook because nobody will hire him. It would be a circus for any employer even contemplating hiring him.
He could be flipping burgers in the back but how fast would word spread he was there doing his job and the circus comes to town to take a look?

That is a good possibility, I didn't think about that one.

However...................like I said before, it looks like Karma has decided to have a little chat with Zimmerman.

I hope he makes it through.

True. As the old saying goes "There is no expiration date on Karma".

Nope. Poor Georgie Z is going to be haunted for as long as he plays the victim card.

Yep, blacks being victim's is what they are most known for

Forum List

Back