George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

If Zimmerman is willing to work, why isn't he? Probably because it's easier to sponge off his parents than actually find a job.

Unlikely in the Economic Utopia that the Obama Administration has created with their Stimulous Program.

:razz:

Interesting...................I guess you missed all the news reports that showed the unemployment rate going down. We're currently at 6.6 to 6.8 percent unemployment right now.

Lower than what Jr. left Obama with.

Yep.

Bush was costing us a quarter million jobs a month.

With Obama, we've had 40 straight months of job creation.

Riiight. :cuckoo: He was protecting their property from an unarmed teenager who had every right to be there.

He was protecting his neighbors from a gang of robbers who Martin was apparently working for, scouting out likely apartments to target.

FACT: the robbery spree ended with Martins life.

Not a coincidence, most likely.

Of course leftards like you have been cheering on criminals for decades now.
Umm... Travon Martin had only been in Sanford about a week. Just a couple of years short (at least) of the crime spree in the Retreat. Which, coincidentally, is about how far away your brain is from reality. :cuckoo:

Great example of libtard inability to think.

I didn't say that Martin was responsible for all the robberies, idiot, but only that it appeared he might have been scouting for them when he was at his fathers.

But his death signaled the robbers needed to move on and apparently did.

Your desire to believe your partisan talking points interferes with your ability to think, analyze and think outside the box you have voluntarily put yourself in.

In short, you are a libtard.

eat shit, Nazi

Zimmerman deserves all of the bad fortune that is coming his way. I love it.

Schadenfreude

Same goes for you.

Its like OJ. He got away with murder too and yet, he really didn't. He screwed up his own life, just like gz did.

No sympathy from me for either of them.

No, its not like OJ as we know what happened with GZ and knowing the full facts the jury decided he was innocent, you fucking idiot.

He was protecting his neighbors from a gang of robbers who Martin was apparently working for, scouting out likely apartments to target.

FACT: the robbery spree ended with Martins life.

Not a coincidence, most likely.

Of course leftards like you have been cheering on criminals for decades now.
Umm... Travon Martin had only been in Sanford about a week. Just a couple of years short (at least) of the crime spree in the Retreat. Which, coincidentally, is about how far away your brain is from reality. :cuckoo:

Great example of libtard inability to think.

I didn't say that Martin was responsible for all the robberies, idiot, but only that it appeared he might have been scouting for them when he was at his fathers.

But his death signaled the robbers needed to move on and apparently did.

Your desire to believe your partisan talking points interferes with your ability to think, analyze and think outside the box you have voluntarily put yourself in.

In short, you are a libtard.

I don't know about the country you live in but here in the US, we don't kill people because of what they might be thinking about doing.

See, its that pesky Constitution that you rw's hate so much. Always getting in your way, huh.

Come one people, admit it. If Zimmerman had chased down and shot an unarmed white teen, he would be sitting on death row. Even if the teen looked like this:

saggingpantsUG.jpg

eat shit, Nazi

Schadenfreude

Same goes for you.

Since you area a sadistic fascist, I have no doubt that you love personal misfortune befalling people, as you are evil.

But God is just and no one escapes what they deserve in the end.

Love it when good things happen to good people and when bad things happen to bad people...

Schadenfreude

Same goes for you.

Its like OJ. He got away with murder too and yet, he really didn't. He screwed up his own life, just like gz did.

No sympathy from me for either of them.

No, its not like OJ as we know what happened with GZ and knowing the full facts the jury decided he was innocent, you fucking idiot.

No outrage unless the victims are white...how republican

Schadenfreude

Same goes for you.

Since you area a sadistic fascist, I have no doubt that you love personal misfortune befalling people, as you are evil.

But God is just and no one escapes what they deserve in the end.

Love it when good things happen to good people and when bad things happen to bad people...
Yeah, well, Travon was bad and is now dead. You happy?

Yeah, well, Travon was bad and is now dead. You happy?

And yet, Zimmerman has a longer rap sheet. :doubt:

It isn't going to end well for Georgie.

Good.

No, it's not ...

George Zimmerman chased by angry mob in Miami

George Zimmerman was reportedly forced to leave Miami early after an angry crowd harassed him and his girlfriend at a local beach, TMZ is reporting.

Zimmerman was in South Florida last week filming TV interviews with Univision and Fusion. During his downtime, Zimmerman went to the beach with his girlfriend, her child and her brother.

While there, a group of beachgoers noticed Zimmerman and his entourage and began harassing him, apparently mentioning a $10,000 bounty on his head.

Seems Zimmerman isn't as loved out in public as much as he is by his acolytes in this forum. :ack-1:

And yet, Zimmerman has a longer rap sheet. :doubt:

It isn't going to end well for Georgie.

Good.

No, it's not ...

George Zimmerman chased by angry mob in Miami

George Zimmerman was reportedly forced to leave Miami early after an angry crowd harassed him and his girlfriend at a local beach, TMZ is reporting.

Zimmerman was in South Florida last week filming TV interviews with Univision and Fusion. During his downtime, Zimmerman went to the beach with his girlfriend, her child and her brother.

While there, a group of beachgoers noticed Zimmerman and his entourage and began harassing him, apparently mentioning a $10,000 bounty on his head.

Seems Zimmerman isn't as loved out in public as much as he is by his acolytes in this forum. :ack-1:

Good news.

Forum List

Back