George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

George Zimmerman says he's homeless and suffers from PTSD - latimes.com

He's living off his family right now. Why? If he can be a cook, go be a cook. What's he waiting for?

And what's the hold up on the NBC/MSNBC court case.

If you do good, good is returned to you.

If you do bad, bad is returned to you.

Sounds like Karma is catching up to Zimmerman, and he's not really happy about it.

Agreed Boop, if he is willing to work as a cook, why is it that he's still living off of his family? For several years after I retired, I couldn't find a job in the type of field that I'd worked in the Navy (Personnel, and the reason was that I was "overqualified", meaning they didn't want to hire me because I'd been in the military. Many people were skittish at hiring vets at the time I'd retired), and because of that, I was willing to work at damn near any job I could get. I'd been a bartender, short order cook in a bar, short order cook in a restaurant, cook in a strip bar (they served steak dinners), as well as worked at a stone casting place.

If Zimmerman is willing to work, why isn't he? Probably because it's easier to sponge off his parents than actually find a job.

I cleaned bathrooms my freshman year in college so I would not to sponge off my parents for spending money, they already paid transportation from Florida to Masachusetts. Then I got a job as a home health aide, then a secretary for an elderly philanthrapist. Nobody is "threatening" Zimmerman now except his wife. He was used to living off the donations of those who supported him, not working. That money has dried up.

I've worked really crappy jobs too but gz believes he is above all that.

And, as we've seen here, that's not uncommon among certain RWs.

What is not being discussed is -

No matter what side you take on the crime and the verdict, those who gun down other people are usually scarred for life. One cannot take another human life without paying a huge price for it.

In this particular case, as in the case of OJ Simpson, both shooter's lives are forever ruined. Even if Simpson had not commited more crimes, he was a pariah, deep in debt and unable to get work.

Same with gz. He will likely be caught for more crimes in the future but even if he doesn't, who wants him around? Even those who agree with his killing an unarmed teenager are avoiding him.

If you don't think that's true, where are his supporters? He's unemployed, broke, so deep in debt he'll never see the light of day again.

He killed Trayvon but he wiped out his own life as well.

The truth is Zimmerman is a jerk. That doesn't mean he is a murderer though. I don't like Zimmerman at all, but he was justified in shooting Trayvon.

Sounds like Karma is catching up to Zimmerman, and he's not really happy about it.

Agreed Boop, if he is willing to work as a cook, why is it that he's still living off of his family? For several years after I retired, I couldn't find a job in the type of field that I'd worked in the Navy (Personnel, and the reason was that I was "overqualified", meaning they didn't want to hire me because I'd been in the military. Many people were skittish at hiring vets at the time I'd retired), and because of that, I was willing to work at damn near any job I could get. I'd been a bartender, short order cook in a bar, short order cook in a restaurant, cook in a strip bar (they served steak dinners), as well as worked at a stone casting place.

If Zimmerman is willing to work, why isn't he? Probably because it's easier to sponge off his parents than actually find a job.

I cleaned bathrooms my freshman year in college so I would not to sponge off my parents for spending money, they already paid transportation from Florida to Masachusetts. Then I got a job as a home health aide, then a secretary for an elderly philanthrapist. Nobody is "threatening" Zimmerman now except his wife. He was used to living off the donations of those who supported him, not working. That money has dried up.

Big difference between his life and yours. Did you ever have your head repeatedly pounded into the cement? I'm sure he is suffering from PTSD. Plus, who will hire him? Thanks to people like you, he's a pariah.

Big difference between his life and yours. Did you ever have your head repeatedly pounded into the cement? I'm sure he is suffering from PTSD. Plus, who will hire him? Thanks to people like you, he's a pariah.

Typical RW opinion - never take responsibility for your own actions.

Had choices and he made the choice to stalk and gun down another human being.

He's a pariah because he got away with murder.

96571364-zimmerman-gains.jpg

It was self defense, not murder and if people like you would let it go, he'd have a more normal life. Instead your hatred is palpable. No wonder he can't find a job.

CaféAuLait;8636682 said:

He's living off his family right now. Why? If he can be a cook, go be a cook. What's he waiting for?

In the same interview he says he lives in fear of his life, probably why he does not have a job. Lawsuits seem to take sometime and given MSNBC inferred before the trial ended that "if Zimmerman was found guilty" he would have no case against them, its probably given Zimmerman more fuel. An article I found dated December 2013 says the lawsuit is still 'ongoing'.

He is appealing the second or third dismissal.:lol::lol:

The fuckers LIED and made him look like a racist.

I would think you would have more sympathy for a victim of Slander, Peach, and more commitment to TRUTH.

They bought that damned judge, and I hope karma eats his ass up.

That is your opinion and you have a right to it, however an impartial jury that saw the evidence, came to a different opinion and I think I would go with their collective opinion over yours which is based on fear.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Poor little gz.

He didn't really kill anyone and he's not really a lazy, froot loop who beats up on his gullible girlfriends.

Typical that some blame the left for gz pulling the trigger.

If he wanted a real job, he could find one. Meanwhile, send him a few bucks cuz, as we all know, there are fools born every minute.

You are missing the point: NOBODY WILL HIRE HIM FOR ANY JOB! They do not want the hassles. (I wouldn't, either.) They do not want their business picketed, they do not want their employees harassed, they do not want their house burned down.

He blames sensationalized media coverage for making him notorious, saying people recognize him everywhere because “of what the press did with the incident in 2012, in February.”

It would seem conservatives aren’t aware of the fact that their hero doesn’t practice ‘personal responsibility.’

Do any of you have any regrets for falsely accusing a man of murder?

Not Guilty does NOT equal innocent, and with his prior DV charges & AOLO, I'm guessing his next victim will be female or law enforcement.

You are missing the point: NOBODY WILL HIRE HIM FOR ANY JOB! They do not want the hassles. (I wouldn't, either.) They do not want their business picketed, they do not want their employees harassed, they do not want their house burned down.

He can pick up cans by the side of the road. Also, he wasn't great at showing up when he did work, remember? And there is stay at home work; the only person hassling him is his current wife who got tired of being beaten up.

He can pick up cans by the side of the road. Also, he wasn't great at showing up when he did work, remember? And there is stay at home work; the only person hassling him is his current wife who got tired of being beaten up.

He can always join the welfare roles. Liberals support this safety net.

Ya mean the one trying to swing a book deal with false accusations....that one......of course the guy is going to crack and do something stupid...you would too if you were constantly hounded.

He blames sensationalized media coverage for making him notorious, saying people recognize him everywhere because “of what the press did with the incident in 2012, in February.”

It would seem conservatives aren’t aware of the fact that their hero doesn’t practice ‘personal responsibility.’

Not Guilty does NOT equal innocent.

Perhaps not in every situation, but that certainly is the case with Zimmerman. Trayvon was the clear aggressor, based on eyewitness testimony and the physical wounds. Trayvon didnt have one mark on him, except for that fatal gunshot wound, and his bloodied knuckles from punching Zimmerman. Zimmerman on the other hand was violently assaulted. His numerous wounds prove it. His knuckles were totally clean and undamaged though. That is clear evidence of one attacker, and a victim.

Anyone that repeatedly slams a persons head into a curb, deserves it if they are shot while brutally attacking someone like that. I mean come on, what are we even talking about here? You should be able to protect yourself from violent people.

Last edited:

Not Guilty does NOT equal innocent, and with his prior DV charges & AOLO, I'm guessing his next victim will be female or law enforcement.

His next victim?

Damn, Peach, you have already convicted him and he hasn't even committed the crime!

roflmao

And what court convicted him of beating up his wife?

Oh, that's right she LIED ABOUT IT ALL.

His next victim?

Damn, Peach, you have already convicted him and he hasn't even committed the crime!

roflmao

While racists will say he's "innocent".

His next victim?

roflmao

While racists will say he's "innocent".

You wonder why I comment after you, it is because you say some of the stupidest crap on this board. A jury felt he was innocent and they saw all the evidence. You have not seen all the evidence nor did you hear all the testimony, maybe you are a racist because he is Hispanic.

Why don't you grow up.

Forum List

Back