George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

After what he's been put through, George Zimmerman can shoot up an NAACP meeting and never be convicted.

Unlike you left wing racist nut jobs, the jury saw all the evidence, and heard all the testimony. They determined that it was self defense. You liberal morons are just verbally masturbating.

Bunch of dumbasses.
Dumbfuck ... who said otherwise?

You are, idiot.
My, you are one dumbfucking rightard. Since the verdict, I have not denied he acted in self defense. You're as bad a liar as jimbowie. :eusa_liar:

Unlike you left wing racist nut jobs, the jury saw all the evidence, and heard all the testimony. They determined that it was self defense. You liberal morons are just verbally masturbating.

Bunch of dumbasses.

Yeah, tell us about it.

1) they act like they know better than the jury when the jury had all the evidence presented from BOTH sides. Libtards have a hang up with that 'both sides' thing.

2) They celebrate everything bad that GZ experiences, like it was some kind of karmic validation of their prejudice against American gun owners.

3) They act like all their stupid lies and agit prop cannot be easily disproven and it is, again and again.

4) They act as if they can actually change a damned thing, other than trying to create a false sense that 'everyone knows' GZ is really guilty but the racist white government wouldn't give him a real trial.

That is pretty much the definitive example of ignorant fools.

Angry crowd runs George Zimmerman out of Miami

Trayvon's killer had been filming interviews before meeting an aggressive response on the beach in Miami

George Zimmerman reportedly received a small taste of vigilante justice on a recent beach trip in Miami. According to reports on (ever reliable news site) TMZ, Trayvon Martin’s killer was run off a beach when he was recognized by an angry crowd. Zimmerman, who had been in Miami to film a series of interviews and garner yet more undeserved platforms in the public eye, swiftly left the city following the incident. My hope is that the Miami mob set a precedent for how to treat Zimmerman henceforth.

Via TMZ:
Zimmerman taped an interview last Tuesday with Univision and Fusion, and then took his girlfriend, her kid and his brother to the beach. While they were catching some rays, people noticed him, started harassing him, and then someone shouted out George had a $10,000 bounty on his head.
We’re told it freaked him out and they all retreated to the hotel, but the crowd followed them.

Security swept their room to make sure no one tampered with their stuff and then stood guard throughout the day and night. We’re told Zimmerman did his CNN interview early the next morning and then beat it … literally fleeing Miami.

After what he's been put through, George Zimmerman can shoot up an NAACP meeting and never be convicted.

So.............I guess the whole thing about killing other human beings doesn't count unless they're white?

Really? Why is it possible for Zimmerman to shoot up a whole NAACP meeting and nothing would ever happen?

I guess that Trayvon Martin was just another target, right? I mean, if you're allowing a whole bunch of people who are black (i.e. NAACP) having a meeting, they're not black, they're just people, right?

Try again ya fucking racist bigot Katz.

Trayvon's killer had been filming interviews before meeting an aggressive response on the beach in Miami

George Zimmerman reportedly received a small taste of vigilante justice on a recent beach trip in Miami. According to reports on (ever reliable news site) TMZ, Trayvon Martin’s killer was run off a beach when he was recognized by an angry crowd. Zimmerman, who had been in Miami to film a series of interviews and garner yet more undeserved platforms in the public eye, swiftly left the city following the incident. My hope is that the Miami mob set a precedent for how to treat Zimmerman henceforth.

Via TMZ:
Zimmerman taped an interview last Tuesday with Univision and Fusion, and then took his girlfriend, her kid and his brother to the beach. While they were catching some rays, people noticed him, started harassing him, and then someone shouted out George had a $10,000 bounty on his head.
We’re told it freaked him out and they all retreated to the hotel, but the crowd followed them.

Security swept their room to make sure no one tampered with their stuff and then stood guard throughout the day and night. We’re told Zimmerman did his CNN interview early the next morning and then beat it … literally fleeing Miami.

George is learning that while the right might love him to death, they won't lifr a finger to help him now that his media utility is past.

This is not simple a problem of right wing tools, left wingers who were a news often find the same thing happening to them.

Martyr to their causes, they are left to swing in the wind once their news cycle utility is past.

Bunch of dumbasses.

Yeah, tell us about it.

1) they act like they know better than the jury when the jury had all the evidence presented from BOTH sides. Libtards have a hang up with that 'both sides' thing.

2) They celebrate everything bad that GZ experiences, like it was some kind of karmic validation of their prejudice against American gun owners.

3) They act like all their stupid lies and agit prop cannot be easily disproven and it is, again and again.

4) They act as if they can actually change a damned thing, other than trying to create a false sense that 'everyone knows' GZ is really guilty but the racist white government wouldn't give him a real trial.

That is pretty much the definitive example of ignorant fools.

Dead on.

Via TMZ:

George is learning that while the right might love him to death, they won't lifr a finger to help him now that his media utility is past.

This is not simple a problem of right wing tools, left wingers who were a news often find the same thing happening to them.

Martyr to their causes, they are left to swing in the wind once their news cycle utility is past.

You are a lying moron. If I had been there, I'd have helped him and I'm armed.

Really? Zimmerman was ran out of the state by those who had no weapons?

I thought that Zimmerman would have had his CCL on him.

The same one he had when he carried out the death sentence of Trayvon Martin.

I also think it may have been the same one that Dunn had as well.

Keep it up. The good thing about any Zimmerman thread is the way it brings out the stupidity and racism of the left. Lets us all see who and what you are.

So.............I guess the whole thing about killing other human beings doesn't count unless they're white?

Really? Why is it possible for Zimmerman to shoot up a whole NAACP meeting and nothing would ever happen?

I guess that Trayvon Martin was just another target, right? I mean, if you're allowing a whole bunch of people who are black (i.e. NAACP) having a meeting, they're not black, they're just people, right?

Try again ya fucking racist bigot Katz.

It was sarcastic hyperbole, stupid shit.

Via TMZ:

GZ is likely living in someone elses home, which technically is homeless if you have no right to live there. He got mobbed by people on Miami Beach but maybe some of them wanted an autograph? He has a huge legal bill but that doesnt mean its not going to be settled at his book launch or lawsuit settlement. I doubt his former attorneys are about to take him to court for owing them money; they got a ton of free publicity off GZ's case.

Lol, It is in GZ's interests, as pointed out earlier by a GZ hating libtard, to play up his hardship. As his two paintings have shown, he is an intelligent man and learning how to manipulate his audience.

I don't blame him, though I doubt I could do such a thing due to my Aspergers. Such posturing always leaves me with a nagging conscience.

But given his situation, I can find no fault for that adaptation he has made to his new world that we really we know nothing about.

I do know that there are plenty of people who would be willing to help him out and who have sent him money, and I am one of them.

Keep it up. The good thing about any Zimmerman thread is the way it brings out the stupidity and racism of the left. Lets us all see who and what you are.

I love how you keep pointing that out but the libtards just cant help themselves anyway, lol.

Keep posting it!

I love how you keep pointing that out but the libtards just cant help themselves anyway, lol.

Keep posting it!

I have a theory on this and I think I'll start a thread about it.

The simians Sharpton has on his show every day are once again claiming the jury was not smart enough to convict Dunn of M1.
It never ends with these 'low intelligence' monkeys.
Yet every time a verdict goes their way they proclaim how smart the jury was. They do not have the collective IQs to tie a pair of shoes.

It also brings out the false machismo that only internet anonymity allows, Bullseye.

Forum List

Back