George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

I was disgusted by the OJ Simpson verdict. As for the "reason" four Americans were murdered, it was middle east terrorism which has long been the norm over there. Sanford Florida (USA) isn't supposed to be a place where racially motivated killings are acceptable.

Do you honestly believe that if Zimmerman were black and had murdered a white teen in cold blood the cops would have refused to arrest him? You'd be volunteering to throw the switch to the electric chair. C'mon admit it.

If a white teen attacks a black man and the black man, fearing for his life, shoots the teen, i'm good with it.........

Your claim that Trayvon Martin's death was racially motivated is pure speculation, no matter what you think and/or the race hustlers keep telling you.........

Not sure about his death and Zimmerman although I'm reasonably sure the Choir Boy Georgie whose subsequent brushes with the law should give you a clue as to his character. Your reaction, the cops reaction, and the reaction of the Conservatives...I'm positive it's largely about the race of the victim.

Lol, yeah, because we are all racists, like you Demofascists.

NOT.

If you think a black guy offing a white teen would have been received exactly the same way, you're either incredibly naive or being intellectually dishonest. Sorry.

Black on white crime happens all the time and gets little press attention. When the murderer gets caught they often get put away as mental patients instead of doing hard time, like the guy who killed that little white boy in Alexandria a few years back.

I know; it's only white people that are racist and kill people for their race, isn't that right, KK?

If a white teen attacks a black man and the black man, fearing for his life, shoots the teen, i'm good with it.........

Your claim that Trayvon Martin's death was racially motivated is pure speculation, no matter what you think and/or the race hustlers keep telling you.........

Not sure about his death and Zimmerman although I'm reasonably sure the Choir Boy Georgie whose subsequent brushes with the law should give you a clue as to his character. Your reaction, the cops reaction, and the reaction of the Conservatives...I'm positive it's largely about the race of the victim.

NOT.

If you think a black guy offing a white teen would have been received exactly the same way, you're either incredibly naive or being intellectually dishonest. Sorry.

Black on white crime happens all the time and gets little press attention. When the murderer gets caught they often get put away as mental patients instead of doing hard time, like the guy who killed that little white boy in Alexandria a few years back.

I know; it's only white people that are racist and kill people for their race, isn't that right, KK?

Plenty of black racists, Hispanic racists, Asian racists. And yes, white racists as well.
That you have to totally change my argument into what you think it is says quite a bit about your moral character.

Something like half of all black men are arrested at some point in their life:
Almost half of US black men arrested before age 23, report finds (+video) - CSMonitor.com

Do you honestly believe that race doesn't play a factor? Again, you're either a conservative or really stupid if you don't.

As for doing "hard time"...puh leeze

Inprisonment_Rates.jpg

Wow, what a shocker! Your links fail to prove your claims. Who could have seen that coming? While they suggest Travy Martin may have gang connections, nowhere does it associate that gang with the robberies in the Retreat.

What your links do prove, however, is that you're a liar and an idiot.
Way back during the trial, I saw the links, as well as the tattoo on Tracy's neck, the one which linked him to the gang which he had altered to be praying hands. No, I'm not gonna go look for it now either. Good grief, why weren't you paying attention at the time of the trial?

Lol, I guess Faun wants to see Mr Martins gang membership card.

roflmao.
Moron.... you claimed Tracy Martin's gang was involved but the links you gave show you're an imbecile. Don't blame me for your links.

NOT.

Plenty of black racists, Hispanic racists, Asian racists. And yes, white racists as well.
That you have to totally change my argument into what you think it is says quite a bit about your moral character.

Almost half of US black men arrested before age 23, report finds (+video) - CSMonitor.com

Do you honestly believe that race doesn't play a factor? Again, you're either a conservative or really stupid if you don't.

Inprisonment_Rates.jpg

Something like 80% of blacks in prison are there for black on black crime, not black on white.

Kinda sinks your 'blacks get sent to jail more frequently for victimizing whites' yarn.

Way back during the trial, I saw the links, as well as the tattoo on Tracy's neck, the one which linked him to the gang which he had altered to be praying hands. No, I'm not gonna go look for it now either. Good grief, why weren't you paying attention at the time of the trial?

roflmao.
Moron.... you claimed Tracy Martin's gang was involved but the links you gave show you're an imbecile. Don't blame me for your links.

Nothing wrong with my links that gave circumstantial evidence of my claim.

I blame you for not thinking objectively, not that I particularly give a shit what libtards like you think or try to think.

Anyone that doesn't look-up to Zimmerman or rather respect him__ I'm fine with that. But anyone denying that the media and certain other factions treated him unfairly are people who have an agenda.

I'm not contesting whether or not Tracy Martin was involved in a gang. Maybe he was or even still is. At least there is some evidence to support that assertion. What I see no evidence of is where his gang was involved in any of the crimes committed at the Retreat at Twin Lakes.

Yeah, the robberies stopping after TMs death was entirely a coincidence.

you are hilarious

lolololololol
It's no coincidence you are an idiot. Robberies continue to occur in that neighborhood.

How is that federal prosecution coming? And the civil case, the statute of limitation is coming up, has the Martin family filed that civil case yet?

Losers all.
You have no idea what you're talking about. The Martins can't sue Zimmerman.

Cause GZ is innocent by law.

Whicle GZ was innocent by law, that's not why the Martin's can't sue him. After all OJ was innocent by law and got his pants sued off him.

How is that federal prosecution coming? And the civil case, the statute of limitation is coming up, has the Martin family filed that civil case yet?

Losers all.
You have no idea what you're talking about. The Martins can't sue Zimmerman.

Cause GZ is innocent by law.
Moron... U.S. law doesn't determine a defendant is innocent. Zimmerman was found not guilty. And Florida law provides immunity from civil suits gor those who have proven they acted in self defense.

Last edited:
George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

Could be worse........he could be in prison

And he's still sucking air.

But, he's a professional victim. His fans need to pony up the cash, take care of him, cuz he sure as hell can't take care of himself.

roflmao.

Nothing wrong with my links that gave circumstantial evidence of my claim.

I blame you for not thinking objectively, not that I particularly give a shit what libtards like you think or try to think.
Hmm, looking up the translation of "thinking objectively" in my handy dandy Conservative-to-English dictionary; I find, "lying out of one's ass and criticizing others for not believing the lies."

Last edited:

NOT.

Inprisonment_Rates.jpg

Something like 80% of blacks in prison are there for black on black crime, not black on white.

Kinda sinks your 'blacks get sent to jail more frequently for victimizing whites' yarn.

Never said that. I Said that if a black man kills a white teen, he'd not walking free a couple of hours after a brush with the police. This is no commentary on black on black violent crime.

The day Georgie was on the beach the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition models were doing a volleyball photo shoot:

Sun Sentinel

As if any straight male would chase Georgie when THIS is going on. And the gays are too fabulous to be chasing Pudgy Georgie.

Zimmerman is a pathological liar.

Regards from Rosie

I'm not contesting whether or not Tracy Martin was involved in a gang. Maybe he was or even still is. At least there is some evidence to support that assertion. What I see no evidence of is where his gang was involved in any of the crimes committed at the Retreat at Twin Lakes.

Yeah, the robberies stopping after TMs death was entirely a coincidence.

you are hilarious

lolololololol
It's no coincidence you are an idiot. Robberies continue to occur in that neighborhood.

From what I have read robberies are way down, not extinct, Einstein.

The day Georgie was on the beach the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition models were doing a volleyball photo shoot:

Sun Sentinel

As if any straight male would chase Georgie when THIS is going on. And the gays are too fabulous to be chasing Pudgy Georgie.

Regards from Rosie
Maybe Zim is a liar, but you are undoubtedly a dingbat.

I was disgusted by the OJ Simpson verdict. As for the "reason" four Americans were murdered, it was middle east terrorism which has long been the norm over there. Sanford Florida (USA) isn't supposed to be a place where racially motivated killings are acceptable.

Do you honestly believe that if Zimmerman were black and had murdered a white teen in cold blood the cops would have refused to arrest him? You'd be volunteering to throw the switch to the electric chair. C'mon admit it.

Not sure about his death and Zimmerman although I'm reasonably sure the Choir Boy Georgie whose subsequent brushes with the law should give you a clue as to his character. Your reaction, the cops reaction, and the reaction of the Conservatives...I'm positive it's largely about the race of the victim. If you think a black guy offing a white teen would have been received exactly the same way, you're either incredibly naive or being intellectually dishonest. Sorry.

Can you liberals not read or do you just practice selective reading? I said if a black man shoots a white teen in self defense I would be good with it. Show me where i said a damn thing regarding how it would be received by ANYONE else. So you're either incredibly dense or being intellectually dishonest, sorry...........

Sun Sentinel

Regards from Rosie

Or it's just more proof that liberals love their self righteousness more than anything else, up to and including watching supermodels in swimsuits.........

Forum List

Back