George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

You're the one that doesn't have a clue what that means. Being forgiven doesn't give you license to continue sinning and continue "hating". You have so much hate in your heart, there's hardly room for the Holy Spirit to work in there....think about that instead of acting so "holier than thou" - you have no idea what being forgiven means.

I only have hate for people that are violently exploiting innocent and/or defenseless people, the rich that twist the system to their favor and ideologues that lie, lie, lie and lie more for the hell of it.
Oh, I'm sure you have a scripture that tells you it's okay to "hate" certain ones....be sure and post it, cause I can't find it..

Proverbs 6
16 There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:

17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,

18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,

19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

1 Samuel 15
1 Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

4 So Saul summoned the men and mustered them at Telaim—two hundred thousand foot soldiers and ten thousand from Judah. 5 Saul went to the city of Amalek and set an ambush in the ravine. 6 Then he said to the Kenites, “Go away, leave the Amalekites so that I do not destroy you along with them; for you showed kindness to all the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt.” So the Kenites moved away from the Amalekites.

7 Then Saul attacked the Amalekites all the way from Havilah to Shur, near the eastern border of Egypt. 8 He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword. 9 But Saul and the army spared Agag and the best of the sheep and cattle, the fat calves and lambs—everything that was good. These they were unwilling to destroy completely, but everything that was despised and weak they totally destroyed.

10 Then the word of the Lord came to Samuel: 11 “I regret that I have made Saul king, because he has turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions.” Samuel was angry, and he cried out to the Lord all that night.

12 Early in the morning Samuel got up and went to meet Saul, but he was told, “Saul has gone to Carmel. There he has set up a monument in his own honor and has turned and gone on down to Gilgal.”

13 When Samuel reached him, Saul said, “The Lord bless you! I have carried out the Lord’s instructions.”

14 But Samuel said, “What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears? What is this lowing of cattle that I hear?”

15 Saul answered, “The soldiers brought them from the Amalekites; they spared the best of the sheep and cattle to sacrifice to the Lord your God, but we totally destroyed the rest.”

16 “Enough!” Samuel said to Saul. “Let me tell you what the Lord said to me last night.”

“Tell me,” Saul replied.

17 Samuel said, “Although you were once small in your own eyes, did you not become the head of the tribes of Israel? The Lord anointed you king over Israel. 18 And he sent you on a mission, saying, ‘Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; wage war against them until you have wiped them out.’ 19 Why did you not obey the Lord? Why did you pounce on the plunder and do evil in the eyes of the Lord?”

Genesis 19
23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.

27 Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the Lord. 28 He looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, toward all the land of the plain, and he saw dense smoke rising from the land, like smoke from a furnace.

29 So when God destroyed the cities of the plain, he remembered Abraham, and he brought Lot out of the catastrophe that overthrew the cities where Lot had lived.

Genesis 6
11 Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight and was full of violence. 12 God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the people on earth had corrupted their ways. 13 So God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth.

31.Psalm 5:5
The arrogant cannot stand in your presence. You hate all who do wrong;

32.Psalm 11:5
The Lord examines the righteous, but the wicked, those who love violence, he hates with a passion.

34.Psalm 31:6
I hate those who cling to worthless idols; as for me, I trust in the Lord.

38.Psalm 45:7
You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.

It is funny how liberals are so fond of attributing things to God that are simply not true.

God hates with a white hot hate of wickedness and evil and this is because He is Holy and cannot tolerate evil. He hates evil and it is often stated in the Bible.

Now Jesus encourages us to focus on the sin and forgive the sinner, but even He had limits and drove the moneychangers out of the temple by force and repeatedly damned the scribes, Pharisees and lawyers.

You are naïve if you think God does not hate.

I didn't ask for a definition. Read it again.

None of them fit what happened, Einstein.

GZ wasn't being stealthy, etc.

Which of them do you think apply to what GZ did?
^^^ Unable to answer my simple question.

And it looks like Templar has run from my other question, also.

Conservatives fear me. And rightfully so.

Your obtuse 'question', whatever it was, is more the fault than anyone unwillingness to answer.

GZ did not stalk Martin, simple fact.

No, you lose. You have demonstrated your fear of guns, that you have nothing more than circumstantial factors, and ignore the fact that Martin doubled back on GZ and cold cocked him.

And you are a liar.

He pursued him on foot after being told not to by police no less with a weapon....basically the definition of stalking. Hopefully the downward spiral is a short one.

1) police have no such authority, and
2) he immediately complied and
3) none of that is stalking.

1). Yes they do
2). No he didn't.
3). Yes it is.

He called them for what...to order a pizza?
He got away with murder and someone of such low moral character will eventually succumb to the dark side of his nature. This is what we're witnessing now. He deserves every bit of it.

You wishing big for GZ, but his record doesn't hold up to your dreams....just sayin.....and the way you defend him, are you sure you're not him?

See that's the problem with you liberals; you think everyone thinks like you and those that flagrantly disagree are a small minority of mental cases.

But no, I am not GZ, though I admire the man's tenacity.

Don't be inane....if libs thought cons thought the same as libs, libs wouldn't be trying so hard to point out the nonsense of con's ideas/policies.

You admire his tenacity? He's suffering from PTSD, can't get a job and keeps popping up in the news for some violation or other, your sights aren't set too high, don't you think?

That's a good working definition of many of the rabid racist rw's on this board.

I only have hate for people that are violently exploiting innocent and/or defenseless people, the rich that twist the system to their favor and ideologues that lie, lie, lie and lie more for the hell of it.
Oh, I'm sure you have a scripture that tells you it's okay to "hate" certain ones....be sure and post it, cause I can't find it..

Proverbs 6

17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,

1 Samuel 15
1 Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

4 So Saul summoned the men and mustered them at Telaim—two hundred thousand foot soldiers and ten thousand from Judah. 5 Saul went to the city of Amalek and set an ambush in the ravine. 6 Then he said to the Kenites, “Go away, leave the Amalekites so that I do not destroy you along with them; for you showed kindness to all the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt.” So the Kenites moved away from the Amalekites.

7 Then Saul attacked the Amalekites all the way from Havilah to Shur, near the eastern border of Egypt. 8 He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword. 9 But Saul and the army spared Agag and the best of the sheep and cattle, the fat calves and lambs—everything that was good. These they were unwilling to destroy completely, but everything that was despised and weak they totally destroyed.

10 Then the word of the Lord came to Samuel: 11 “I regret that I have made Saul king, because he has turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions.” Samuel was angry, and he cried out to the Lord all that night.

12 Early in the morning Samuel got up and went to meet Saul, but he was told, “Saul has gone to Carmel. There he has set up a monument in his own honor and has turned and gone on down to Gilgal.”

13 When Samuel reached him, Saul said, “The Lord bless you! I have carried out the Lord’s instructions.”

14 But Samuel said, “What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears? What is this lowing of cattle that I hear?”

15 Saul answered, “The soldiers brought them from the Amalekites; they spared the best of the sheep and cattle to sacrifice to the Lord your God, but we totally destroyed the rest.”

16 “Enough!” Samuel said to Saul. “Let me tell you what the Lord said to me last night.”

“Tell me,” Saul replied.

17 Samuel said, “Although you were once small in your own eyes, did you not become the head of the tribes of Israel? The Lord anointed you king over Israel. 18 And he sent you on a mission, saying, ‘Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; wage war against them until you have wiped them out.’ 19 Why did you not obey the Lord? Why did you pounce on the plunder and do evil in the eyes of the Lord?”

Genesis 19
23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.

27 Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the Lord. 28 He looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, toward all the land of the plain, and he saw dense smoke rising from the land, like smoke from a furnace.

29 So when God destroyed the cities of the plain, he remembered Abraham, and he brought Lot out of the catastrophe that overthrew the cities where Lot had lived.

Genesis 6
11 Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight and was full of violence. 12 God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the people on earth had corrupted their ways. 13 So God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth.

The Lord examines the righteous, but the wicked, those who love violence, he hates with a passion.

You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.

It is funny how liberals are so fond of attributing things to God that are simply not true.

God hates with a white hot hate of wickedness and evil and this is because He is Holy and cannot tolerate evil. He hates evil and it is often stated in the Bible.

Now Jesus encourages us to focus on the sin and forgive the sinner, but even He had limits and drove the moneychangers out of the temple by force and repeatedly damned the scribes, Pharisees and lawyers.

Wow.

Gotta say, after reading your filthy, hateful, racist, mean spirited, nasty language posts - I'm just not at all surprised that you would have the nerve to preach the bible.

Buy yourself a mirror and then read that tripe again.

Great example of libtard inability to think.

I didn't say that Martin was responsible for all the robberies, idiot, but only that it appeared he might have been scouting for them when he was at his fathers.

But his death signaled the robbers needed to move on and apparently did.

Your desire to believe your partisan talking points interferes with your ability to think, analyze and think outside the box you have voluntarily put yourself in.

In short, you are a libtard.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Talk about brain-dead righties ... moron, I didn't say you attributed all of the robberies to him. I pointed out the flaw in your logic by falsely claiming that Martin, who had been there for just about a week, was [apparently] part of a gang of robbers hitting the retreat for years.

The biggest problem you have there is that you completely made that up from your brain-diseased rightarded imagination. In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, you have not a shred of evidence of any of that. You have no evidence the robberies were committed by a "gang of robbers." You have no evidence Martin "worked" for your imaginary gang. You have no evidence Martin was scouting apartments. You have no evidence the robberies stopped with his death. In fact, there have been 3 robberies plus 5 others arrested for various crimes there since September and that's not even the entire neighborhood. You also [falsely] claimed he was at his father's. He wasn't, he was at his father's girlfriend's. You also [falsely] claimed his records were sealed, they weren't.

Basically, nothing you said was accurate. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: In other words, typical rightarded post.

Lol, you seem to have an obsession with making straw man arguments.

There is plenty of evidence to show that Martin's father was in a gang and the gang had something to do with the robberies, either fencing or trading for drugs, who knows what.

But none of that matters to you if it gets in the way of you hating on GZ for the crime of defending himself from a punk.

Trayvons high school records were sealed. The evidence of his involvement in robberies was sealed. He had a history of gang violence use of illegal narcotics and the world is a better place without him here.

GZ should be given a medal for helping to keep this planet cleaner by filtering out some libtard trash.

Ok, let's see your evidence that his father was involved in a gang and had something to do with the robberies ........

He pursued him on foot after being told not to by police no less with a weapon....basically the definition of stalking. Hopefully the downward spiral is a short one.

1). Yes they do

No, they do not unless you are violating the law they cannot interfere with whatever you are doing. Jesus, where did you take your civics classes? The Russian Gulag?

2). No he didn't.

Yes, he did and the audio from the 911 call proves it.

3). Yes it is.

I posted the definition of stalking earlier and GZ does not meet a single one.

Show me the definition you think he met for stalking.

Fact is that the police decided to not charge him initially and he was prosecuted only after the media doctored the tape of his 911 call to make him look like a racist and the usual race baiters jumped in and threatened to riot.

But all that is OK with fascists like you, as long as your agenda is pushed you don't give a shit.

He got away with murder and someone of such low moral character will eventually succumb to the dark side of his nature. This is what we're witnessing now. He deserves every bit of it.[/QUOTE]

See that's the problem with you liberals; you think everyone thinks like you and those that flagrantly disagree are a small minority of mental cases.

But no, I am not GZ, though I admire the man's tenacity.

Don't be inane....if libs thought cons thought the same as libs, libs wouldn't be trying so hard to point out the nonsense of con's ideas/policies.

You admire his tenacity? He's suffering from PTSD, can't get a job and keeps popping up in the news for some violation or other, your sights aren't set too high, don't you think?

That's a good working definition of many of the rabid racist rw's on this board.

Lol, libtards like you are the only ones advancing laws based on race these days, liar.

Identity Politics is the reigning ideology of the left and it discriminated against people by race.

So shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing yourself, shit-for-brains.

Proverbs 6

17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,

1 Samuel 15

“Tell me,” Saul replied.

Genesis 19

Genesis 6

Wow.

Gotta say, after reading your filthy, hateful, racist, mean spirited, nasty language posts - I'm just not at all surprised that you would have the nerve to preach the bible.

I am not preaching anything, but I am a Christians whose faith and morals are entirely based on the Bible and the Roman church.

And I don't give two farts what you think about it, you fucking heathen.

Lol, you are so stupid, you cannot fathom how I can find myself to be within the bounds given, while you cannot.

That is why you all are called 'libtards'.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Talk about brain-dead righties ... moron, I didn't say you attributed all of the robberies to him. I pointed out the flaw in your logic by falsely claiming that Martin, who had been there for just about a week, was [apparently] part of a gang of robbers hitting the retreat for years.

The biggest problem you have there is that you completely made that up from your brain-diseased rightarded imagination. In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, you have not a shred of evidence of any of that. You have no evidence the robberies were committed by a "gang of robbers." You have no evidence Martin "worked" for your imaginary gang. You have no evidence Martin was scouting apartments. You have no evidence the robberies stopped with his death. In fact, there have been 3 robberies plus 5 others arrested for various crimes there since September and that's not even the entire neighborhood. You also [falsely] claimed he was at his father's. He wasn't, he was at his father's girlfriend's. You also [falsely] claimed his records were sealed, they weren't.

Basically, nothing you said was accurate. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: In other words, typical rightarded post.

There is plenty of evidence to show that Martin's father was in a gang and the gang had something to do with the robberies, either fencing or trading for drugs, who knows what.

But none of that matters to you if it gets in the way of you hating on GZ for the crime of defending himself from a punk.

Trayvons high school records were sealed. The evidence of his involvement in robberies was sealed. He had a history of gang violence use of illegal narcotics and the world is a better place without him here.

GZ should be given a medal for helping to keep this planet cleaner by filtering out some libtard trash.

Ok, let's see your evidence that his father was involved in a gang and had something to do with the robberies ........

No, I don't think I will. The info is out there for anyone with access to Google.

So go fuck yourself.

Edit: Hell it was so easy, but I'm sure you must have searched and searched..../s

http://patdollard.com/2013/06/trayv...d-over-suspicious-activity-with-gang-members/

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...Martin-s-Father-Cleaning-Up-Gang-Related-Past

Last edited:

Hey, look at this shocking revelation! Your links don't say anything about Tracy

No, I don't think I will. The info is out there for anyone with access to Google.

So go fuck yourself.

Edit: Hell it was so easy, but I'm sure you must have searched and searched..../s

Trayvon Martin?s Father Scrutinized Over Gang-Related Activity « Pat Dollard

Trayvon Martin's Father Cleaning Up Gang-Related Past
Wow, what a shocker! Your links fail to prove your claims. Who could have seen that coming? While they suggest Travy Martin may have gang connections, nowhere does it associate that gang with the robberies in the Retreat.

What your links do prove, however, is that you're a liar and an idiot.

Last edited:

1). Yes they do
2). No he didn't.
3). Yes it is.

He got away with murder and someone of such low moral character will eventually succumb to the dark side of his nature. This is what we're witnessing now. He deserves every bit of it.

All your shit is made up.

and as in the other thread, how about you go down to Florida and give him "what he deserves"

No? Well ain't we a giant big mouthed pussy.

Proverbs 6

17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,

1 Samuel 15

“Tell me,” Saul replied.

Genesis 19

Genesis 6

Hate is a negative, God is a positive. The hate that is attributed to God are the devils lies. The devil had more to do with the writing of the bible than God. Here's an example. God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, evil did.

Here's something Jesus said that you should consider. Matthew 7:22-23

Lol, libtards like you are the only ones advancing laws based on race these days, liar.
A defense against racist people like you.

Identity Politics is the reigning ideology of the left and it discriminated against people by race.
Your excuse for dissing poor people and minorities......yeah, you're a perfect example of Jesus........NOT!

So shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing yourself, shit-for-brains.
The desperate words of a loser........Bahahaha

1). Yes they do

No, they do not unless you are violating the law they cannot interfere with whatever you are doing. Jesus, where did you take your civics classes? The Russian Gulag?
Stalking a teenager is fine (in your world) right up until you kill him. And it turns out it's fine after that too.

2). No he didn't.

Yes, he did and the audio from the 911 call proves it.
Proves no such thing...otherwise he wouldn't have "accidentally" ran into TM at the

3). Yes it is.

I posted the definition of stalking earlier and GZ does not meet a single one.

Show me the definition you think he met for stalking.
Some pop icon wannabe chasing a black kid through the neighborhood for no reason and murdering him in cold blood.

Fact is that the police decided to not charge him initially and he was prosecuted only after the media doctored the tape of his 911 call to make him look like a racist and the usual race baiters jumped in and threatened to riot.

But all that is OK with fascists like you, as long as your agenda is pushed you don't give a shit.
Gee, a black kid gets murdered and every conservative here (more or less) sides with the murderer... Call 60 minutes.

He got away with murder and someone of such low moral character will eventually succumb to the dark side of his nature. This is what we're witnessing now. He deserves every bit of it

I am not preaching anything, but I am a Christians whose faith and morals are entirely based on the Bible and the Roman church.
Your morals are based on your own interpretation of the Bible, and I doubt that any Roman church would teach such hatred and evil.

And I don't give two farts what you think about it, you fucking heathen.
Another example of why you just think you are a Christian.

Lol, you are so stupid, you cannot fathom how I can find myself to be within the bounds given, while you cannot.

That is why you all are called 'libtards'.
You've made your own bounds, and they extend into the pit of hell......and call all the names you want, you're just a white-washed wall who thinks he is doing what God wants him to do all the while being controlled by the devil himself.

1). Yes they do
2). No he didn't.
3). Yes it is.

All your shit is made up.

and as in the other thread, how about you go down to Florida and give him "what he deserves"

No? Well ain't we a giant big mouthed pussy.

He's doing a fine job imploding on his own. I'm just enjoying watching it. There is no need for anyone to jump onto the SS Zimmerman and try to right the course...crash and burn Georgie...we hardly knew you: and we're thankful.

Hey, look at this shocking revelation! Your links don't say anything about Tracy

So go fuck yourself.

Trayvon Martin?s Father Scrutinized Over Gang-Related Activity « Pat Dollard

Trayvon Martin's Father Cleaning Up Gang-Related Past
Wow, what a shocker! Your links fail to prove your claims. Who could have seen that coming? While they suggest Travy Martin may have gang connections, nowhere does it associate that gang with the robberies in the Retreat.

What your links do prove, however, is that you're a liar and an idiot.

Way back during the trial, I saw the links, as well as the tattoo on Tracy's neck, the one which linked him to the gang which he had altered to be praying hands. No, I'm not gonna go look for it now either. Good grief, why weren't you paying attention at the time of the trial?

Forum List

Back