George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

No, I don't think I will. The info is out there for anyone with access to Google.

So go fuck yourself.

Edit: Hell it was so easy, but I'm sure you must have searched and searched..../s

Trayvon Martin?s Father Scrutinized Over Gang-Related Activity « Pat Dollard

Trayvon Martin's Father Cleaning Up Gang-Related Past
Wow, what a shocker! Your links fail to prove your claims. Who could have seen that coming? While they suggest Travy Martin may have gang connections, nowhere does it associate that gang with the robberies in the Retreat.

What your links do prove, however, is that you're a liar and an idiot.

Way back during the trial, I saw the links, as well as the tattoo on Tracy's neck, the one which linked him to the gang which he had altered to be praying hands. No, I'm not gonna go look for it now either. Good grief, why weren't you paying attention at the time of the trial?
I'm not contesting whether or not Tracy Martin was involved in a gang. Maybe he was or even still is. At least there is some evidence to support that assertion. What I see no evidence of is where his gang was involved in any of the crimes committed at the Retreat at Twin Lakes.

Could be worse........he could be in prison

1). Yes they do

No, they do not unless you are violating the law they cannot interfere with whatever you are doing. Jesus, where did you take your civics classes? The Russian Gulag?
Stalking a teenager is fine (in your world) right up until you kill him. And it turns out it's fine after that too.

Proves no such thing...otherwise he wouldn't have "accidentally" ran into TM at the

I posted the definition of stalking earlier and GZ does not meet a single one.

Show me the definition you think he met for stalking.
Some pop icon wannabe chasing a black kid through the neighborhood for no reason and murdering him in cold blood.

Fact is that the police decided to not charge him initially and he was prosecuted only after the media doctored the tape of his 911 call to make him look like a racist and the usual race baiters jumped in and threatened to riot.

But all that is OK with fascists like you, as long as your agenda is pushed you don't give a shit.
Gee, a black kid gets murdered and every conservative here (more or less) sides with the murderer... Call 60 minutes.

He got away with murder and someone of such low moral character will eventually succumb to the dark side of his nature. This is what we're witnessing now. He deserves every bit of it

Gee, an administration tries to cover up the reason four americans are murdered and EVERY liberal here sides with the administration... Call msnbc.

Also, you were one of those assholes who jumped out of your chair cheering when the verdict of the OJ murder trial was read, just admit it....... :thup:

Could be worse........he could be in prison

You wish he was, democrats love depriving people of their rights and property without due process......... :clap2:

How is that federal prosecution coming? And the civil case, the statute of limitation is coming up, has the Martin family filed that civil case yet?

Losers all.

How is that federal prosecution coming? And the civil case, the statute of limitation is coming up, has the Martin family filed that civil case yet?

Losers all.
You have no idea what you're talking about. The Martins can't sue Zimmerman.

No, they do not unless you are violating the law they cannot interfere with whatever you are doing. Jesus, where did you take your civics classes? The Russian Gulag?
Stalking a teenager is fine (in your world) right up until you kill him. And it turns out it's fine after that too.

Proves no such thing...otherwise he wouldn't have "accidentally" ran into TM at the

Some pop icon wannabe chasing a black kid through the neighborhood for no reason and murdering him in cold blood.

Fact is that the police decided to not charge him initially and he was prosecuted only after the media doctored the tape of his 911 call to make him look like a racist and the usual race baiters jumped in and threatened to riot.

But all that is OK with fascists like you, as long as your agenda is pushed you don't give a shit.
Gee, a black kid gets murdered and every conservative here (more or less) sides with the murderer... Call 60 minutes.

He got away with murder and someone of such low moral character will eventually succumb to the dark side of his nature. This is what we're witnessing now. He deserves every bit of it

Gee, an administration tries to cover up the reason four americans are murdered and EVERY liberal here sides with the administration... Call msnbc.

Also, you were one of those assholes who jumped out of your chair cheering when the verdict of the OJ murder trial was read, just admit it....... :thup:

I was disgusted by the OJ Simpson verdict. As for the "reason" four Americans were murdered, it was middle east terrorism which has long been the norm over there. Sanford Florida (USA) isn't supposed to be a place where racially motivated killings are acceptable.

Do you honestly believe that if Zimmerman were black and had murdered a white teen in cold blood the cops would have refused to arrest him? You'd be volunteering to throw the switch to the electric chair. C'mon admit it.

Last edited:

I was disgusted by the OJ Simpson verdict. As for the "reason" four Americans were murdered, it was middle east terrorism which has long been the norm over there. Sanford Florida (USA) isn't supposed to be a place where racially motivated killings are acceptable.

Do you honestly believe that if Zimmerman were black and had murdered a white teen in cold blood the cops would have refused to arrest him? You'd be volunteering to throw the switch to the electric chair. C'mon admit it.

If a white teen attacks a black man and the black man, fearing for his life, shoots the teen, i'm good with it.........

Your claim that Trayvon Martin's death was racially motivated is pure speculation, no matter what you think and/or the race hustlers keep telling you.........

If a white teen attacks a black man and the black man, fearing for his life, shoots the teen, i'm good with it.........

Your claim that Trayvon Martin's death was racially motivated is pure speculation, no matter what you think and/or the race hustlers keep telling you.........

Martin's death was not based on race. Zimmerman's trial, which needed to happen, was.

No, I don't think I will. The info is out there for anyone with access to Google.

So go fuck yourself.

Edit: Hell it was so easy, but I'm sure you must have searched and searched..../s

Trayvon Martin?s Father Scrutinized Over Gang-Related Activity « Pat Dollard

Trayvon Martin's Father Cleaning Up Gang-Related Past
Wow, what a shocker! Your links fail to prove your claims. Who could have seen that coming? While they suggest Travy Martin may have gang connections, nowhere does it associate that gang with the robberies in the Retreat.

Way back during the trial, I saw the links, as well as the tattoo on Tracy's neck, the one which linked him to the gang which he had altered to be praying hands. No, I'm not gonna go look for it now either. Good grief, why weren't you paying attention at the time of the trial?

Lol, I guess Faun wants to see Mr Martins gang membership card.

roflmao.

I'm not contesting whether or not Tracy Martin was involved in a gang. Maybe he was or even still is. At least there is some evidence to support that assertion. What I see no evidence of is where his gang was involved in any of the crimes committed at the Retreat at Twin Lakes.

Yeah, the robberies stopping after TMs death was entirely a coincidence.

you are hilarious

lolololololol

Not sure about his death and Zimmerman although I'm reasonably sure the Choir Boy Georgie whose subsequent brushes with the law should give you a clue as to his character. Your reaction, the cops reaction, and the reaction of the Conservatives...I'm positive it's largely about the race of the victim. If you think a black guy offing a white teen would have been received exactly the same way, you're either incredibly naive or being intellectually dishonest. Sorry.

Forum List

Back