George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

Great analysis

Comparing Simpson's pre-meditated murder of his wife and that guy with Zimmerman's self defense is about as stupid as you can get.

Your right...Simpson was likely a crime of passion. GZ had plenty of time to think about it while he stalked his prey.

Not going to end well for him.

Good.

He wasn't stalking Martin, he was following. He had no verified intent to shoot ANYONE until he was on the ground being assaulted.

The amount of crap you people make up to attempt to justify your "position" would be comical if it wasn't so dangerous to our society.

Comparing Simpson's pre-meditated murder of his wife and that guy with Zimmerman's self defense is about as stupid as you can get.

Your right...Simpson was likely a crime of passion. GZ had plenty of time to think about it while he stalked his prey.

Good.

He wasn't stalking Martin, he was following. He had no verified intent to shoot ANYONE until he was on the ground being assaulted.

The amount of crap you people make up to attempt to justify your "position" would be comical if it wasn't so dangerous to our society.

So, getting back to the topic at hand....not what happened some time back, what do you think of GZ's problems with PTSD and not being able to get a job, and seeming to be in trouble with the law way too often.....

Ya know, with all the models and hard bodied dudes on Miami Beach - do ya really think anyone would even glance at old, fat Georgie?

Did I mention that these days there are mesh bikinis and transparent bikinis? Ladies, would you even glance at fugly Georgie with loads of beefcake to watch?

I think Georgie Pudgy made the whole thing up to get more RW rubes to send him mo' money.

We haven't learned yet that if Georgie's lips are moving he is lying?

Regards from Rosie

Good.

He pursued him on foot....with a gun.

I win.

Good.

It's the pathological mourning of a dead thug.

Good.

We get it. Black kids scare the crap out of you.

Ya know, with all the models and hard bodied dudes on Miami Beach - do ya really think anyone would even glance at old, fat Georgie?

Did I mention that these days there are mesh bikinis and transparent bikinis? Ladies, would you even glance at fugly Georgie with loads of beefcake to watch?

I think Georgie Pudgy made the whole thing up to get more RW rubes to send him mo' money.

Regards from Rosie

One account said that he called security to go to his room before he did.

Yeah, its certainly more believable that he made this up to get his cash flow going again.

Hey dupes, send the fat slug some money.

Good.

He's not dead.

But that could change at any moment ...

Other notable moments in Zimmerman’s interview, seven months after the trial:

• He says he never realized that Martin was unarmed, but that Martin was clearly trying to grab the gun from him.
  • He initially thought that his bullet had missed Martin and potentially struck a neighbor’s house.
  • He expresses no regrets about the shooting.
  • He has a debt of $2.5 million owed to his lawyers, Mark O’Mara and Don West. He has raised more than $300,000 from online donors and said he hopes to collect additional funds through a lawsuit he’s filed against NBC News over an edited 911 call, which he alleges made him look racist because a question and answer were mixed.
  • He says he hasn't collected welfare and will work as a cook if he has to. He’s living off his family for now.
  • He blames sensationalized media coverage for making him notorious, saying people recognize him everywhere because “of what the press did with the incident in 2012, in February.”

George Zimmerman says he's homeless and suffers from PTSD - latimes.com

He's living off his family right now. Why? If he can be a cook, go be a cook. What's he waiting for?

And what's the hold up on the NBC/MSNBC court case.

He should become a democrat and live off the taxpayer.

Is English your first language?

Well we all know that cock sucking is your first language, dipshit.
Did we
touch a nerve' sweet heart?
Need a mint? Sometimes in life when the truth is spoken some people who refuse to accept the truth lash out at the truth speakers. I dare say this is what is occurring in your case darling.
You can pick some up on your way to your 'good paying green job' right? You and the other 5 million employees Bobo promised right?
'Monkey-boy dead now?" That's right DD 'monkey-boy dead now. "Me DD now?" That's right DD you are you now.

lol, who are you responding to? I was in agreement with you.

Butyeah, I am kind of a monkey boy, lol.

It isn't going to end well for Georgie.

Good.

It's going to be great.

I would trade places with him.

You wishing big for GZ, but his record doesn't hold up to your dreams....just sayin.....and the way you defend him, are you sure you're not him?

See that's the problem with you liberals; you think everyone thinks like you and those that flagrantly disagree are a small minority of mental cases.

But no, I am not GZ, though I admire the man's tenacity.

The GZ/TM trial is over and done with....the life of GZ is not. Why is it that the rw gets so upset anytime anything is brought up about GZ? Do you own him? He's a public figure now, no different than any other public figure, so quit whining when GZ does something stupid and it is brought up again.....this thread is not about his trial....you're the ones that have brought that up again.

Because the lies you libtards keep spreading about GZ are all based on TM being an innocent child. He was a criminal and a thug.
Don't be an idiot. The fact that GZ attacked his girlfriend and was in the news has nothing to do with his killing TM....this latest story has nothing to do with the GZ/TM incident, it's something new....but, you're obsessed with GZ, and I wonder why.....what has he done for you?

Fuck him, the little bastard.
You're pathetic....going after a dead person.....you said you would trade places with GZ....well, wait until he kills again...he may need you to trade places with him then.....you sound dumb enough to do something like that.

GZ did not attack his girlfriend, in neither case was he charged or convicted.

And financially, he is very much looking like a great investment.

That goes for you too.....in case you think you are exempt.....:)

Lol, I know I am not exempt, idiot.

But I do know that I am forgiven, and I doubt you have a clue what that means.

You're the one that doesn't have a clue what that means. Being forgiven doesn't give you license to continue sinning and continue "hating". You have so much hate in your heart, there's hardly room for the Holy Spirit to work in there....think about that instead of acting so "holier than thou" - you have no idea what being forgiven means.

I only have hate for people that are violently exploiting innocent and/or defenseless people, the rich that twist the system to their favor and ideologues that lie, lie, lie and lie more for the hell of it.

And that would cover just about all paid Democratic Party members and most of the GOP in DC.

True. As the old saying goes "There is no expiration date on Karma".

Whether he is homeless or rich, he will always have to live with the knowledge he killed another person, and that is a fucked up thing to have to live with, no matter who you are.

But all the same, I'd rather live in a feeling of guilt than be feeding the worms.

Everyone is going to be feeding the worms one day....and for someone that claims to be forgiven....living with guilt is not what one that is forgiven lives with. You claim to be forgiven, but you're only fooling yourself.

Lol, you say you understand what it means to be forgiven then demonstrate that you do not.

Being forgiven by God does not mean the consequences of your guilt vanish nor that you will get the forgiveness of human beings, especially of oneself if ones moral standards are solid.

Good.

If GZ had been stalking Martin, in whatever definition you use for stalking, what would have been different?

That goes for you too.....in case you think you are exempt.....:)

I'm sure it does. However, I seldom have bad days. Conservatives seem perpetually angry at everything, everyone, everyday. It must be hard to cheer for those who murder kids, state we don't have gun problem with 10,000+ gun deaths a year, cheer when companies fail since we have a democrat president, pray for civil war, and scape goat any non white, non-christian, non-male, non-heterosexual group as to what is wrong.

Yes, that's true....it's hard to believe they follow Christ and yet have such disdain for others...even if people don't agree politically, those that claim to be Christian are under mandate to love others....but, you can't tell by their sheer hate-filled vitriol that they do. And, to denigrate a person that is already dead is lower than curb scum.

History is leaving you guys behind. It can't happen soon enough.
Not all Christians fall under that category, thank goodness, and yes, they are behind the times.

That Christians in the West have lost their hatred of the worst behaviors, like liars, thieves, murderers and pedophiles is why we have so many of them today and why our nation has become a hollow empire.

For everything there is a season, a time to love and a time to hate.

Regards from Rosie

lol, you are an idiot.

Good.

He pursued him on foot....with a gun.

I win.

No, you lose. You have demonstrated your fear of guns, that you have nothing more than circumstantial factors, and ignore the fact that Martin doubled back on GZ and cold cocked him.

And you are a liar.

We get it. Black kids scare the crap out of you.

They are about as scary as any rabid dog would be. Here's the only way to deal with them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpv9tJwjmAk#t=0]Mom fights back against home invaders on Detroit's west side - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back