George Zimmerman

If I was in that situation, I might have thought that Zimmerman was reaching for a gun ...

BUT ...

Martin was on his cellphone with his girlfriend at the time and NEVER indicated that he suspected that was the case. So much for conjecture.

He reached for his cell phone while he was being confronted by Trayvon. I did not say he was on the phone while confronting Trayvon.

Trayvon sucker-punched him from behind...ambush....the FBI calls it a "blitz attack"...commonly used by zero-pride african-americans...so they can dance around like Ali pretending they baaaaad. Otherwise, contrary to accepted belief, I think Zimmy would have beaten the shit outta him.

Zimmerman does not have to be a racist to get the support of racists.

wpid-u-mad1.jpg

:lmao::up::lmao::up::lmao::up::lmao:

The race baiters are still peddling shit.

George Zimmerman dated a black girl & took her to prom. He even made flyers & posted them in protest of police abuse of a black man. This shit has completely blown up in their face. The tools are still out there believing the racism crap.

If the FBI was not so busy investigating Zimmerman they could have stopped the Boston Bombing.

The only fact that matters now...........

Everything else at this point is.......ummmm.......quite irrelevant!!

Anyway.....only racists or morons cant see there should never even have been a trial. THATS as plain as the big old smile on Zmans face up there ^^^

Whoa bro----we have social engineers and the like who are going to rescind Zimmerman's civil rights and overrule the verdict. You just wait.

How is this person a professor? She seems as dumb as a box of rocks with the asinine things quoted. Really, God is a white racist because…

Well we don’t get to the because; that apparently is not important when making bullshit claims.

And how is she an Ivy league professor?

rethug%2Bjesus.jpg

Repub%2BJesus.jpg

tumblr_m1rh6q20yo1qdmsaho1_1280.jpg

These Republicans today kneel at the altar of the Church of the Heartless Bastard.

You've resorted to blasphemy to try to score political points. Ask me if I'm surprised.

You do realize that if you have the truth on your side, you don't have to make things up, right?

I just spit Sunny D all over my keyboard. Your fault being so funny if I have to buy a new one.

Sugar water will kill it for sure. If you have a spare, you can rinse the keyboard off in the sink.

BUT you have to wait 3 days before plugging it back in.

Didn't know that. I hate this keyboard. I spilled coffee in the one I really like but didn't rinse it off and haven't tried it since.

As to sugar water, I need a little slack. I haven't eaten much junk or fast food since I retired. I'm on Metformin, and I think the recent weight loss from diet and exercise is making my blood sugar get too low. I'm getting headaches, and I think sugar being too low is causing it.

When Zimmerman stated that he reached for his cell phone do you think he actually pulled out his gun?

No, otherwise there would have been something noted by TM to Dee Dee, as the phone call was cut off AFTER the tussel began.

George Zimmerman Shows No Visible Injuries in Video Taken After Killing George Zimmerman told police he shot Trayvon Martin after a vicious, bloody attack. But a police video of him being taken in for questioning shows no evidence that such a struggle took place.

Oh please, the video was a low quality closed circuit video which is not designed to pick up that sort of detail. It is similar to the systems emplyed in banks and at stores. It is designed to run all the time at a very low definition setting so that they can get as much time in as possible without needing additional data storage. Here is a test for you. Go to the video.. GZ stands next to the police car with the license plate of the police car clearly visible. What is the license number of the vehicle? If you can not discern even that information, how do you think you can discern the cuts and abraisions which are cercainly much smaller than the numbers and letters on the license plate and the numbers and letters on a license plate ar specifically designed to be easily readable.

This is absurd, for you to claim there were no injuries is to assert that the crime scene photos taken by the police and the bystander were faked. That the police lied in the police reports. That the EMTs lied in their report. That the higherr quality images taken later at the police station were also faked.

Where and when did his injuries happen?

On the scene unless you think the police lied, the EMT's lied and the photos taken on the scene were photo shopped... or you can assume that a low def closed circ cam would not show that level of detail.

Didn't know that. I hate this keyboard. I spilled coffee in the one I really like but didn't rinse it off and haven't tried it since.

As to sugar water, I need a little slack. I haven't eaten much junk or fast food since I retired. I'm on Metformin, and I think the recent weight loss from diet and exercise is making my blood sugar get too low. I'm getting headaches, and I think sugar being too low is causing it.

If you still have the old one, completely submerse it in water for a few hours. Make sure to let it dry completely, I use the 3 day rule key side down on a towel, but I've revived a lot of keyboards this way. i have people dump drinks (usually soda) in them all the time. If the keyboard shorts before I get it, then it's gone. But if it's just sticky and gummy keys, a good bath will fix it right up.

Anyway.....only racists or morons cant see there should never even have been a trial. THATS as plain as the big old smile on Zmans face up there ^^^

Whoa bro----we have social engineers and the like who are going to rescind Zimmerman's civil rights and overrule the verdict. You just wait.

nah....the pols will throw the black communities a bone. Gotta settle down the savages ya know. It'll go away......sheeeeet.......the trial should have never happened in the first place.
That is.....to those people who care about the law and aren't ruled by their emotions, like some of the PC bubble dwellars that lurk in this place.

He reached for his cell phone while he was being confronted by Trayvon. I did not say he was on the phone while confronting Trayvon.

You did'nt, but Dee Dee did. I suppose you believe she was lying as well? She said not only had the confrontation began, but it had escalated into a physical altercation with TM's head phones being knocked off.

nah....the pols will throw the black communities a bone. Gotta settle down the savages ya know. It'll go away......sheeeeet.......the trial should have never happened in the first place.
That is.....to those people who care about the law and aren't ruled by their emotions, like some of the PC bubble dwellars that lurk in this place.

Al, Jesse, Eric, and Obama wouldn't lie to me. ( Dude--that's a lot of powerful black dudes. How did that happen? )

Ugh.. how did someone who writes so bad become and Ivy league professor?

Considering that she teaches a class centered on religion, what really interests me is what she teaches in class. I would bet that her obviously tainted view (and racist as hell to boot) affects the class quite a bit. I have seen this before, on both sides to be honest, and the result is usually a garbage class.

BREAKING NEWS: A white jogger in Senatobia, Mississippi was brutally beaten by three black assailants on Sunday evening. They claim it was in retaliation for the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, on the night of February 26, 2012.

Man Claims Attack Was Trayvon Retaliation | WREG.com

Now I wonder if any liberal will speak out against this?

I am liberal. Those are assholes. I am also black and they domt represent my entire race. Does asshole white republicans represent you?

These isolated incidents are not riots. They are incidences done by assholes.

They DO represent you and your race. They made that abundantly clear.
They may CLAIM to represent the black race...but they do not.

Semitic people could hardly be mistaken for "white" hence the Penn State kiddie fiddler's supposition is obtuse. The Penn State kiddie fiddler should just shut up or fall on a knife or something.

Forum List

Back