George Zimmerman

More on Juror B37

- She dislikes the media in general and considers it worthless. "You never get all the information... it's skewed one way or the other."

- "I don't listen to the radio" or read the internet, she said. Her only news about the case came from the Today show. "Newspapers are used in the parrot's cage. Not even read," she said. "It's been so long since I even read one. The only time I see em is when I'm putting them down on the floor."

- During questioning, she referred multiple times to "riots" in Sanford after Trayvon Martin was killed. "I knew there was rioting, but I guess [the authorities] had it pretty well organized," she says at one point. In fact, despite a great deal of salivating anticipation by the media both before and after the trial, there were no riots in Sanford, Florida.

- She referred to the killing of Trayvon Martin as "an unfortunate incident that happened."

There are two different types of people weighing in on the verdict of this case.

1) People who are ruled by their emotions.

2) People who are guided by their emotions.

and

1) People who consider the law always open to interpretation

2) People who consider the law the law.

Very clear on this thread, who is who.

:D:happy-1::D:happy-1::D:happy-1::D:happy-1:

More on Juror B37

- She dislikes the media in general and considers it worthless. "You never get all the information... it's skewed one way or the other."

- "I don't listen to the radio" or read the internet, she said. Her only news about the case came from the Today show. "Newspapers are used in the parrot's cage. Not even read," she said. "It's been so long since I even read one. The only time I see em is when I'm putting them down on the floor."

- During questioning, she referred multiple times to "riots" in Sanford after Trayvon Martin was killed. "I knew there was rioting, but I guess [the authorities] had it pretty well organized," she says at one point. In fact, despite a great deal of salivating anticipation by the media both before and after the trial, there were no riots in Sanford, Florida.

- She referred to the killing of Trayvon Martin as "an unfortunate incident that happened."

Drivebymedia doesn't produce any sources for what he's saying, I've asked him to produce some source to what he is saying and he just ignores the requests. I think the guy is just a lying ass troll.

:clap2:

He is a lying ass troll but on the other hand, he is the hands down winner of the most massive fail in USMB history...and that's quite an accomplishment around here.

Er yeah it was.

Even you aren't that stupid.

130704112514-01-zimmerman-trial-0704-horizontal-gallery1.jpg

Good lord driveby, now you're just a lying sack of shit! As if being a troll wasn't bad enough.

My vote for the most massive fail in USMB history goes to drivebymedia. Congrats jackass :lol:

It just shows what most that hate zimmerman are.....low informed posters.

i guess so

WOW

You're OUTRAGED the juror calls Zimmerman "George" yet you call Martin "Trayvon"...did you know him? :eusa_eh: The juror in question spent 2 weeks sitting within a few feet of Zimmerman....who's more entitled to address a person by their Christian name?

B37 said the first vote was 3-3, but the evidence was too disorganized and confusing to go over.

She also said the jurors "studied the law" and "stand your ground" gave George the right to defend himself - although the jurors were never given "stand your ground" to consider.

So they spent 18 hours on the 2 minute fight, and apparently convincing the "other" 3 to vote not guilty.

'George's' peers?

Certainly not Trayvon's

:(
Why won't you link your source as to what was said and what wasn't said?

From what I've been reading, the juror said they went over the law on 2nd degree murder, then to manslaughter. I didn't read where anything was said about "stand your ground".

she said the evidence was to disorganized

so they asked for an inventory list

she said they went through each piece of evidence

and this why she said it took so long

What does that have to do with the point made.

This woman was ignorant. She really thought there were riots after Trayvon was shot.

And they seated her anyway.

nobody cares s0n......except the OCD miserable progressives who cant be happy unless they are miserable.

By the way s0n......wtf.......I went away for vacation for a few days and you've popped up over 500 posts!!:eek::eek: HOLY MOTHER OF GOD:coffee:

Drivebymedia doesn't produce any sources for what he's saying, I've asked him to produce some source to what he is saying and he just ignores the requests. I think the guy is just a lying ass troll.

:clap2:

He is a lying ass troll but on the other hand, he is the hands down winner of the most massive fail in USMB history...and that's quite an accomplishment around here.

Whats fAiL are those gay shoes in the avatar s0n.:eusa_dance:

B37 said the first vote was 3-3, but the evidence was too disorganized and confusing to go over.

She also said the jurors "studied the law" and "stand your ground" gave George the right to defend himself - although the jurors were never given "stand your ground" to consider.

So they spent 18 hours on the 2 minute fight, and apparently convincing the "other" 3 to vote not guilty.

'George's' peers?

Certainly not Trayvon's

:(

From what I've been reading, the juror said they went over the law on 2nd degree murder, then to manslaughter. I didn't read where anything was said about "stand your ground".

That's not what she told Anderson Cooper: she said the evidence was too complicated and confusing, and they ignored everything except the fight itself.

And the juror was dead wrong discussing 'stand your ground'

:)

Last edited:
http://wpjljr.com/wp-content/upload...-zimmerman-trial-0704-horizontal-gallery1.jpg

Zimmerman's jacket looks like they picked it off the rack at Walmart

Not a mark in sight!

Clean ...

Odd, eh kids? Considering blood was supposed to be dripping all over it, as the guy rolled in the rain and mud, and got punched and dragged on the concrete ....

I can see why the defense and prosecution didn't want this in evidence.

Odd ....

Last edited:
http://wpjljr.com/wp-content/upload...-zimmerman-trial-0704-horizontal-gallery1.jpg

Sorry girls, the jacket was presented without the presence of the jury.
And was never placed in evidence.

B37 says she never saw it.

BTW, can the tea cops spot grass stains? Tears from concrete?

Not easy eh kids?

Idiot. Did you not see the picture? Guess where that was? In front of the jury.

That's not what she told Anderson Cooper: she said the evidence was too complicated and confusing, and they ignored everything except the fight itself.

And the juror was dead wrong discussing 'stand your ground'

i watched the anderson cooper

she said that is why they got requested an evidence list so they could sort it out

she also said they went through each piece of evidence

stand your ground was part of the jury instructions given to the jury

Not a mark in sight!

Clean ...

Odd, eh kids? Considering blood was supposed to be dripping all over it, as the guy rolled in the rain and mud, and got punched and dragged on the concrete ....

Odd ....

What is odd is you. They had Z;s blood on his jacket and they had Trayvon's DNA on the jacket in 4 places, and that's why they had it as evidence in front of the jury.
Why do you just keep lying?

Not a mark in sight!

Clean ...

Odd ....

What is odd is you. They had Z;s blood on his jacket and they had Trayvon's DNA on the jacket in 4 places, and that's why they had it as evidence in front of the jury.

because he obviously prefers having lies out there and being believed rather than the truth. Then he can push his agenda.

I'm glad that juror was as honest as she was, even if it reveals serious flaws in her thinking.

GZ followed TM because of the rain? Say what?!

And she seems positively sure that TM threw the first punch, although that is impossible for any one of us to actually know.

She seems to reflect the subtle ignorance of those of us who don't come from racial backgrounds that know what it's like to be persecuted for being "suspicious" all the time, even if there's no good reason to think that.

You don't think it's suspicious to be out walking around in the rain at night?

Not a mark in sight!

Clean ...

Odd ....

What's really odd is how he's showing the front of the jacket being shown to the jury to "prove" there is no mud or tearing on the back of the jacket. :cuckoo:

I'm glad that juror was as honest as she was, even if it reveals serious flaws in her thinking.

GZ followed TM because of the rain? Say what?!

And she seems positively sure that TM threw the first punch, although that is impossible for any one of us to actually know.

She seems to reflect the subtle ignorance of those of us who don't come from racial backgrounds that know what it's like to be persecuted for being "suspicious" all the time, even if there's no good reason to think that.

Actually, the evidence showed that TM threw the first blow that caused bodily harm to his opposition.

Trayvon showed no physical signs of a hard punch landing on his body.

A non resident walking "without haste" in the rain at night in a closed community is always reason for a community watchman to consider the person as suspicious, regardless of race. Zimmerman would have been negligent if he did not ensure this person was not loitering in the community or, possibly considering illegal actions in the community. He did what a watchman should do. He watched him.

Eyewitness evidence shows that he, Trayvon Martin, was the first to "question"....the evidence being his friends recounting of what she heard over the phone.

This means that Zimmerman was doing what he should do as the watchman. Watching a suspicious individual, but not approaching him and harassing him.

Now....before you Zimmerman bashers have a cow.....

Exactly what should an assigned community watchman use as a basis to determine a "non resident" walking through the neighborhood warrants being "watched"? Ignore that person? Wait until that person breaks into a home? Mugs a resident?

Not a mark in sight!

Clean ...

Odd ....

What's really odd is how he's showing the front of the jacket being shown to the jury to "prove" there is no mud or tearing on the back of the jacket. :cuckoo:

had they asked

in much the same way as the cell phone

when it was the defenses turn to bat

if they could have had zimmermans jacket de authenticated

that was their first mistake

it is incredibly naive of her to think race had nothing to do with it. i find it frightening that this woman thought he was innocent from day. as a juror you have to keep an open mind and look at the evidence. what if this woman thought he was guilty from day one and he wasn't.

I also find it strange that his case only got 6 jurors. I think if this case had a 12 juror the outcome would have been different.

it is incredibly naive of her to think race had nothing to do with it. i find it frightening that this woman thought he was innocent from day. as a juror you have to keep an open mind and look at the evidence. what if this woman thought he was guilty from day one and he wasn't.

I also find it strange that his case only got 6 jurors. I think if this case had a 12 juror the outcome would have been different.

Did you listen to the jury deliberate? I didn't think so. Quit talking about shit that you don't know anything about.

Forum List

Back