George Zimmerman

it is incredibly naive of her to think race had nothing to do with it. i find it frightening that this woman thought he was innocent from day. as a juror you have to keep an open mind and look at the evidence. what if this woman thought he was guilty from day one and he wasn't.

I also find it strange that his case only got 6 jurors. I think if this case had a 12 juror the outcome would have been different.

what I bolded....

Please tell me what convinced YOU that race had something to do with it?

it is incredibly naive of her to think race had nothing to do with it. i find it frightening that this woman thought he was innocent from day. as a juror you have to keep an open mind and look at the evidence. what if this woman thought he was guilty from day one and he wasn't.

I also find it strange that his case only got 6 jurors. I think if this case had a 12 juror the outcome would have been different.

Did you listen to the jury deliberate? I didn't think so. Quit talking about shit that you don't know anything about.

Was is necessary to swear in your post? Can you not express yourself without swearing.

I was not talking about the whole jury. I specifically talking about this juror b37.

and having 12 jurors instead of 6 would have given a more broad discussion in the jury room. calm down

Did you listen to the jury deliberate? I didn't think so. Quit talking about shit that you don't know anything about.

Was is necessary to swear in your post? Can you not express yourself without swearing.

I was not talking about the whole jury. I specifically talking about this juror b37.

and having 12 jurors instead of 6 would have given a more broad discussion in the jury room. calm down

The verdict is in. The jury----ALL OF THEM state that the issue of race never came up. Don't lie.

what I bolded....

look i'm a type of person that tries my best not to talk about racism. but if trayvon was white Zimmerman wouldn't have thought he was suspicions. none of this would have happened.

The verdict is in. The jury----ALL OF THEM state that the issue of race never came up. Don't lie.

what did i lie about?

Juror 37, who refused to have her image appear on Anerson Cooper's show, continually referred to Zimmerman as "George"

"I felt George was innocent the first day of the trial".

She is from Sanford, has 2 children, and her husband carries a gun.

"Race was not an issue, it's just that Trayvon Martin looked suspicious.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

:(

Love that her lies cost her the book deal.

996517_585319781520554_1783185053_n.jpg

what I bolded....

look i'm a type of person that tries my best not to talk about racism. but if trayvon was white Zimmerman wouldn't have thought he was suspicions. none of this would have happened.

I ask that you think about this......

Yours is assumption only....and certainly not supported by facts in any way at all.

Unless you are you saying that a community watchman would not have considered an individual walking in a closed community at night; not being a resident; as NOT being suspicious if he were white.

In other words...... are you saying that ALL white males walking through a closed community where they are not a resident, AT NIGHT are never deemed as suspicious by the assigned watchmen?

what I bolded....

Yours is assumption only....and certainly not supported by facts in any way at all.

Unless you are you saying that a community watchman would not have considered an individual walking in a closed community at night; not being a resident; as NOT being suspicious if he were white.

In other words...... are you saying that ALL white males walking through a closed community where they are not a resident, AT NIGHT are never deemed as suspicious by the assigned watchmen?

during the year leading up to that night

there had been 402 police responses to that community

were all of the calls to the police regarding black suspicious individuals?

were all of the calls to the police regarding black suspicious individuals?

no

not even all of Georges calls had been

that is why omara threw in one for the jury to review

from that time frame

what did i lie about?

it is not that you lied. However, you are making an assertion that questions the intelligence of the juror when you said "it is incredibly naive of her to think race had nothing to do with it".

When, in fact, you have nothing to base your assumption that race HAD something to do with it on.

Unless you believe that night watchman ONLY look for black people when watching their community.

Is that what you believe? If yes, why? Do you truly believe police have never been called by ANYONE regarding a suspicious white person?

what I bolded....

obviously I can't dig into Zimmerman's brain and prove he had racist thoughts when he pursued trayvon.

but young black men in this country are viewed as criminals and aggressive in this country. whether you want to accept that or not is another story.

Based on what I am seeing here....

A white person can never have an altercation with a black person that is not racially motivated.

A white person is a racist if he assumes a black person is up to no good.

A white person ONLY argues with a black person if he/she is a racist.

Is that what you are saying nia588?

obviously I can't dig into Zimmerman's brain and prove he had racist thoughts when he pursued trayvon.

but young black men in this country are viewed as criminals and aggressive in this country. whether you want to accept that or not is another story.

Maybe by you but surely not by everyone. Where are your facts ? Are you just making this shit up ?

Juror 37, who refused to have her image appear on Anerson Cooper's show, continually referred to Zimmerman as "George"

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

This was obviously a very biased juror from the start. The State should appeal the verdict based on her clearly stated bias.

True...many DO see young black males as criminals...and many of them are motivated by racism.

But does that mean ALL white people have those views?

If not...and of course the answer is not....then why is one naïve if they don't believe that Zimmerman is one of those that are racist?

Are you aware that he dated a black girl...took her to the prom?
Are you aware that he mentored black children in a program...and when the program was defunded, he continued to do it at his own cost?
Are you aware that his parents brought black children into their home when George was a child and offered them food shelter and love?

Do you still believe Zimmerman is one of those people that view all young black males as criminals?

Do you still believe one is naïve if they thought otherwise?

Based on what I am seeing here....

A white person can never have an altercation with a black person that is not racially motivated.

A white person is a racist if he assumes a black person is up to no good.

A white person ONLY argues with a black person if he/she is a racist.

Is that what you are saying nia588?

no. that's not what i am saying. but what was so suspicious about trayvon? he had ice and skittles in hand.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

This was obviously a very biased juror from the start. The State should appeal the verdict based on her clearly stated bias.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but the State can't appeal the verdict.

The term for that would be "double jeopardy".

Forum List

Back