George Zimmerman

So you agree that Zimmerman was in the wrong and is a murderer, because that is exactly what he did: he stalked and killed somone. An innocent, unarmed person. Yes, exactly what he did.

You conveniently leave out the fight. Why? Oh wait---I know--it totally fucks up your entire point. Lets ignore reality at all costs.

"The Fight" really should have had no bearing at all on the case. It only becomes an issue because Florida law allows it.

In most civilized countries and states in this country, following a kid with a gun, because you "suspect" he's a criminal and gunning him down is illegal.

Gunning a "kid" down is illegal, shooting him in self-defense is not. Sorry.

Took awhile.

Florida is fucking insane to allow that sort of behavior. I gave them too much credit. I thought they were a an American State, not acting like they are part of Somalia or Afghanistan.

And American Citizens are not fodder to be mowed down by wannabe cops and vigilantes.

American Citizans are only to be mowed down by thugs. Da!

The thug did the shoot here. Good call. An unarmed American Citizen was gunned down by a damn Thug wanna be cop.

You're correct. The thug was killed when he attacked someone for following him.
How's that ultra-macho culture working out for Trayvon?

Took awhile.

Florida is fucking insane to allow that sort of behavior. I gave them too much credit. I thought they were a an American State, not acting like they are part of Somalia or Afghanistan.

And American Citizens are not fodder to be mowed down by wannabe cops and vigilantes.

The thug did the shoot here. Good call. An unarmed American Citizen was gunned down by a damn Thug wanna be cop.

So, put yourself in Zimmermans and shoes. Your having your head bashed against a concrete sidewalk. You have a gun.

Do you wait until the attacker decides he's bashed your head into the concrete enough, or pull the gun and stop the potentially deadly attack?

Be honest if you would please

Yes, he was a brightly shining beacon of human decency, a wonderful human being, and a cherished roll model for black youth everywhere. I think we should names streets after him!

Race hustlers already set up a foundation in his name so they can collect money.

For the record none of those pictures were instrumental in the acquittal of George Zimmerman. Go figure.

Immie

The OP had no problem with the Media showing over and over for months a picture of Martin 12 years old though. One his Mother gave as I recall. And it is still used by some.

snopes.com: Trayvon Martin Photos

martin.jpg

Is there nothing the creepy ass cracker racists won't lie about?

Oh, so he was a limited nigga instead of a no limit nigga?........ :dunno:

Everyone wants to forget the important little detail. Trayvon Martin made a choice to beat someone up. Someone he didn't know, because his machoness was being dissed. He didn't stop to think that the person he chose would be armed. The lesson to be learned is, don't go around beating up strangers because any one of them could be armed. That's the lesson, and no one is learning it, not one person. Which makes this incident certain to be repeated.
Instead, the left persists with a "Saint Trayvon" this and "Saint Tryavon" that. The beatification of a common criminal, no matter how young, is never a good idea. And the worst part about it is that American children will pay a price for it.

But the media saying over and over that Trevon was killed just for being black
and was just walking around with a bag of candy and a drink while doing nothing
is acceptable?

So, put yourself in Zimmermans and shoes. Your having your head bashed against a concrete sidewalk. You have a gun.

Do you wait until the attacker decides he's bashed your head into the concrete enough, or pull the gun and stop the potentially deadly attack?

I will be honest. Can you prove his head was being "bashed" on the concrete? You be honest.

Could it be he bumped his head after he attacked a kid and that kid could fight. That kid punched him in the nose, and down went that fat ass.

Who said his head was being bashed, ZIMMERMAN?

Be real here for a second. What the fuck else is he going to say? I profiled, followed and got out of my truck because "they always get away" so I was pumped. Took a swing and got my ass kicked. Then I killed him..Does ANY evidence say this version of the story didnt happen?

Everyone wants to forget the important little detail. Trayvon Martin made a choice to beat someone up. Someone he didn't know, because his machoness was being dissed. He didn't stop to think that the person he chose would be armed. The lesson to be learned is, don't go around beating up strangers because any one of them could be armed. That's the lesson, and no one is learning it, not one person. Which makes this incident certain to be repeated.
Instead, the left persists with a "Saint Trayvon" this and "Saint Tryavon" that. The beatification of a common criminal, no matter how young, is never a good idea. And the worst part about it is that American children will pay a price for it.

How the hell is Martin a "criminal"? Who got in trouble with the police? Who had a restraining order because of his temper?

Zimmerman, but Martin is the "criminal"? Are THEY all criminals?

But the media saying over and over that Trevon was killed just for being black
and was just walking around with a bag of candy and a drink while doing nothing
is acceptable?

Never mind the time line that shows he was either crawling home on all 4's or doing something else. Never mind the burglary tool found about where Trayvon came at Zimmerman. Never mind that his girlfriend TESTIFIED that martin was home, meaning he chose to go back. Never mind that Martin initiated the confrontation as evidenced by his own phone log.

And of course ignore the fact that all but one witness places Martin on top of Zimmerman pounding him. Don't pay any attention to the broken nose the bruised knuckles or the bashed head. And for God's sake don't pay any attention to the fact Zimmerman repeatedly called for help before using his weapon.

I will be honest. Can you prove his head was being "bashed" on the concrete? You be honest.

Could it be he bumped his head after he attacked a kid and that kid could fight. That kid punched him in the nose, and down went that fat ass.

Who said his head was being bashed, ZIMMERMAN?

Be real here for a second. What the fuck else is he going to say? I profiled, followed and got out of my truck because "they always get away" so I was pumped. Took a swing and got my ass kicked. Then I killed him..Does ANY evidence say this version of the story didnt happen?
It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, Zona. The jury accepted the fact that Zimmerman was bashed according to his description of what happened when queried by police. Forensics scientists showed that the injuries on Zimmerman's head were consistent with his statement. The police decided this as well and released him from their custody, convinced his action was in self-defense. The jury accepted self-defense over manslaughter and over murder too. Legally, he did no crime. End of story.

Or, contrarywise, GZ pulled a gun, and Trayvon decided to "stand his ground", which he had every right to do.

This deserves some kind of award for stupidity.

You are suggesting that Zimmerman pulled a gun and Martin then decided to punch him in the nose. Is that your theory? If so, Martin deserved killing as a Darwin award winner.

George Zimmerman was jumped and attacked by the self named No Limit Nigga. Unfortunately for Trayvon the man he attacked and assumed to be unable to fight back had a gun.

This happens every day. It was mere chance that some kind of chord was struck and this case chosen to be used to repeal self defense laws. It just isn't going to happen.

Oh..sorry, Katz. I didn't realize that you were there witnessing events....

Before Saint Trayvon we had Saint Che, Saint Tookie and Saint Mumia. The beatification of Saint Jahar is just beginning.

How the hell is Martin a "criminal"? Who got in trouble with the police? Who had a restraining order because of his temper?

Zimmerman, but Martin is the "criminal"? Are THEY all criminals?
You didn't hear it on the grapevine, Zona? Trayvon's school expelled him for having stolen jewelry on school property in his locker and he told them all about it. They had no choice. It's the law. He had also in the past used the locker for other nefarious activities such as a cradle for his illegal possessions of mind-altering substances, two counts. On his cell phone the police found another picture made recently of more piles of jewelry they were not allowed to admit into court proceedings. The pictures had been taken after the school expropriated his earlier hauls of stuff.

You need to get out of your groupthink mode, Zona dear, and back into the real world, where all allowed evidence is not all the evidence that exists. Trayvon was shown to have engaged in an inappropriate threat to somebody else's life in addition to his other known and undeniable criminal behaviors. ;)

Forum List

Back