George Zimmerman

but using a pic of a 12 y/o trayvon is ok.

fucking hypocritical fuck hole morons never ever gave a fuck about actual justice, they were told that Jorge was white and it was all these ******* heard.

You didn't read the article, did you. That picture that was supposedly of a 12-year old Martin was probably more like when he was 16 years old, taken about seven months before his death. Certainly, no one can verify that he was only 12 in that picture. Here's his 11th grade ID Photo. That's the face of a boy, not a man. And oh, by the way, he was only 5'11" and 158 lbs. at the time of his death.

I don't care if he looked like snow white

he wasn't a boy, not a child, and he was damn near a legal adult.

and yeah, I read the link, it was a 6 y/o picture

And once again from the article Luddly posted, which you apparently didn't read all the way through, or perhaps aren't capable of reading, here is a picture of Trayvon nine days before Zimmerman shot and killed him. (That's him on the far right in the group photo...celebrating his mother's birthday...what a thug.)

So, you are saying that a picture says a thousand words?

Sorry, I can't tell what kind of a person Trayvon was from those pictures.

Immie

A picture can, indeed, sometimes say a thousand words. And I'll bet you could tell all kinds of things about Trayvon when you saw THIS picture. Which isn't even him but was passed around and said to be him on the right, there.

Attachments

• $Trayvon Not.jpg
    $Trayvon Not.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
This is not going to go away. I am getting more and more pissed about this. And I am a 60-year-old white woman. And there are a lot of us out here that feel the same. The killing of this boy was an atrocity.

I hope any black people reading my words will realize that most white people aren't like the bigots you see posting on this forum. We are just as appalled as you are at what happened to this kid.

It's amusing to watch the racists on this board become more and more emboldened. Now just outright using the word "******." They cling together and feel empowered in their numbers. What they don't realize is they are not the majority. They are old fossils, narrow-minded and obsolete, and the world will be a better place when they just die out.

I have been guilty of racist comments and even racist viewpoints in my life, because I grew up hearing it. But I knew I was wrong. Deep, down inside my heart I knew I was wrong, so I was able to evolve to a higher standard.

My Dad was a racist. I remember a story he told about back in the 50s when a group of fellow educators met for a lunch at a local restaurant. And this was in Juneau, Alaska, not the south. One of them was black. They had just gotten themselves seated when the restaurant owner came out from the back and told them they did not serve negroes. I guess deep in my Dad's heart he wasn't truly racist, because he was the first to stand up and say, "Well, fuck you. Come on everybody, let's go somewhere else!" And eight white men got up and left the restaurant in support of the one black man who was being discriminated against.

I've always loved that story because I think it divulged my Dad's TRUE nature.

I couldn't agree more.

We have made no progress since the days these scum hid under white sheets. Now the scum post openly on this message board and apparently, the "n" word is allowed here.

fucking hypocritical fuck hole morons never ever gave a fuck about actual justice, they were told that Jorge was white and it was all these ******* heard.

You didn't read the article, did you. That picture that was supposedly of a 12-year old Martin was probably more like when he was 16 years old, taken about seven months before his death. Certainly, no one can verify that he was only 12 in that picture. Here's his 11th grade ID Photo. That's the face of a boy, not a man. And oh, by the way, he was only 5'11" and 158 lbs. at the time of his death.

You granola eating, Starbucks drinking liberals are totally clueless, wah wah he was only 17, he was a child! Pffftttt, i've seen 14 year old stone cold killers that would shoot your whole family then go around to the corner store and get a bag of Skittles like nothing ever happened.......

Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation in May enacting stiffer penalties for people who text or use social media to organize mob attacks.
Uh huh...i'm sure that'll scare them, Patty.

And once again from the article Luddly posted, which you apparently didn't read all the way through, or perhaps aren't capable of reading, here is a picture of Trayvon nine days before Zimmerman shot and killed him. (That's him on the far right in the group photo...celebrating his mother's birthday...what a thug.)

So, you are saying that a picture says a thousand words?

Sorry, I can't tell what kind of a person Trayvon was from those pictures.

Immie

Doesn't matter and has nothing to do with the case.

BUT, we do know what kind of a shaved head skinhead racist his murderer is.

And, that chicken shit scum is hiding in his hole.

You granola eating, Starbucks drinking liberals are totally clueless, wah wah he was only 17, he was a child! Pffftttt, i've seen 14 year old stone cold killers that would shoot your whole family then go around to the corner store and get a bag of Skittles like nothing ever happened.......

I'm not a liberal. I don't eat granola. I don't waste money on Starbucks. And that's not what happened here, a 14-year-old didn't kill a whole family, a man killed a boy. That's what happened.

I just started a new post about a 6 year old boy that tried to take a cops gun.......and these idiots are trying to say Martin was a child???? Lol!

If you look, his school ID picture shows him in a mustache. While he apparently shaved it off, per the birthday picture - where he does look to be the biggest person there - a little 5 o-clock shadow and a cocky demeanor could make him appear much older than he was.

Regardless, the incidents aren't nearly as bad as predicted. The hoped for "Helter Skelter" hasn't materialized and many of the board CONS seem to be getting really butthurt about it! :eusa_boohoo:

Yeah......right.

Sure.....uh-huh.

I love the way the scum on this board rationalize every God Damned thing that results from the acts of their fucked up elected officials.

As long as it's not the 10 plagues of Moses unleashed on Egypt it's all good.

I would think that doing something constructive, something that didn't cause all of this bullshit would be what you'd want. Nope. You simply rationalize the chaos that this fuckwad continues to unleash on us by saying "It could be much worse".

No fucken shit dick-wad.

Your reading comprehension sucks, you know that? Here's what it said, and I had to type this myself because it wouldn't let me block and copy and paste:

"The photograph of Trayvon Martin in the red Hollister t-shirt that Twitchy referred to as "a 5-year-old picture of the victim as a child" is undated, and therefore exactly when it was taken is uncertain. According to the Martin family attorney, Benjamin Crump, it dates from August 2011, just seven months before Martin's death, when Trayvon was 16."

Where the fuck do you get "it was a 6 y/o picture" out of that?

Last edited:
People.

Can we give it a rest?

May Trayvon rest in peace.

Leave him alone.

Not that I think anything happens to you after you die, but that isn't the issue here.

The issue here is, was justice done.

ANd in this case, it was not.

this has nothing to do with justice or injustice.

This is just basic human dignity.

This is not going to go away. I am getting more and more pissed about this. And I am a 60-year-old white woman. And there are a lot of us out here that feel the same. The killing of this boy was an atrocity.

I hope any black people reading my words will realize that most white people aren't like the bigots you see posting on this forum. We are just as appalled as you are at what happened to this kid.

It's amusing to watch the racists on this board become more and more emboldened. Now just outright using the word "******." They cling together and feel empowered in their numbers. What they don't realize is they are not the majority. They are old fossils, narrow-minded and obsolete, and the world will be a better place when they just die out.

I have been guilty of racist comments and even racist viewpoints in my life, because I grew up hearing it. But I knew I was wrong. Deep, down inside my heart I knew I was wrong, so I was able to evolve to a higher standard.

My Dad was a racist. I remember a story he told about back in the 50s when a group of fellow educators met for a lunch at a local restaurant. And this was in Juneau, Alaska, not the south. One of them was black. They had just gotten themselves seated when the restaurant owner came out from the back and told them they did not serve negroes. I guess deep in my Dad's heart he wasn't truly racist, because he was the first to stand up and say, "Well, fuck you. Come on everybody, let's go somewhere else!" And eight white men got up and left the restaurant in support of the one black man who was being discriminated against.

I've always loved that story because I think it divulged my Dad's TRUE nature.

I couldn't agree more.

We have made no progress since the days these scum hid under white sheets. Now the scum post openly on this message board and apparently, the "n" word is allowed here.

well my nigga, when lying hypocrites like you, tell ******* to stop using the word ******, constantly, then you can pass judgement on the rest.

well, once you also admit that; redneck, hillbilly, cracker, etc are also racist slander words, then you can pass judgment.

until then, tough shit my nigga

I'm not a liberal. I don't eat granola. I don't waste money on Starbucks. And that's not what happened here, a 14-year-old didn't kill a whole family, a man killed a boy. That's what happened.

A man killed a young man that attacked him, in self defense, that's what happened.........

Last edited:
If you look, his school ID picture shows him in a mustache. While he apparently shaved it off, per the birthday picture - where he does look to be the biggest person there - a little 5 o-clock shadow and a cocky demeanor could make him appear much older than he was.

Oh, for God's sake. In the birthday picture, he is closer to the camera than some of the other guys, which would make him look bigger. In addition, at least one guy is sitting down.

Regardless, according to the coroner he was 5'11" and 158 pounds at his death.

Oh, yes! I see that pencil-thin mustache in his school ID picture!! OMG, you're right, he's sooooo scary!!!!! What a ridiculous comment, Cookie. Here's the picture. Obviously a boy, no matter how you try to twist it.

Attachments

• $trayvon 3.jpg
    $trayvon 3.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 53

Your reading comprehension sucks, you know that? Here's what it said, and I had to type this myself because it wouldn't let me block and copy and paste:

"The photograph of Trayvon Martin in the red Hollister t-shirt that Twitchy referred to as "a 5-year-old picture of the victim as a child" is undated, and therefore exactly when it was taken is uncertain. According to the Martin family attorney, Benjamin Crump, it dates from August 2011, just seven months before Martin's death, when Trayvon was 16."

Well now I had to do some research

Trayvon Martin Photos, Trayvon Martin Pictures, Trayvon Martin Images

top row, the pic of him as a kid and the pic of him at moms bd party

You gunna honestly tell me that those are 7 months apart or that the lawyer lied?

but I was wrong, I did misread, but I'm not dumb enough to fall for that bullshit

Here's the scary looking motherfucker, Cookie. And this was taken at the police station, AFTER Trayvon beat him so badly. :cuckoo:

Attachments

• $Zimmerman.jpg
    $Zimmerman.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 43

Here's the scary looking motherfucker, Cookie. And this was taken at the police station, AFTER Trayvon beat him so badly. :cuckoo:

Absolutely petrifying..........

Well now I had to do some research

Trayvon Martin Photos, Trayvon Martin Pictures, Trayvon Martin Images

top row, the pic of him as a kid and the pic of him at moms bd party

You gunna honestly tell me that those are 7 months apart or that the lawyer lied?

but I was wrong, I did misread, but I'm not dumb enough to fall for that bullshit

Well, I have to give you credit for admitting you misread. I think it is within the realm of belief that those two pictures are seven months apart. Kids grow/change fast at that age. There is not that much disparity between the pictures.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back