Georgia and North Carolina both 100% done, both won by Trump, so CALL IT!

Georgia 'DONE'?

Oh, not so fast......

2 days after the election, the number of UNCOUNTED BALLOTS in Georgia somehow INCREASES on 5 Nov...

The Democrats are not finished stealing the election!

Evidently if left alone too long, ballots start multiplying like rabbits....

Georgia is done when GOD says it is done. It's my opinion and there is plenty of evidence to back it up that we are under attack by a Nation Wide Voter Fraud Scheme.

I believe God is not done with President Trump, and America needs to pray for him to succeed, and pray to God to exposed the corruption and voter fraud and ensure that this was a fair election.

We pray to God through Jesus Christ that the courts and federal and state authorities toss out all the millions of fraudulent votes and restore TRUST and INTEGRITY to a system that The Democrat Party has tried to rig, like the Nazis in Germany did in 1929 and 1933 resulting in the appointment of an Illegitimate Adolph Hitler.

And we see how power like that, gained illegitimately can do to a nation.

God is just and Holy and it is He who lifts up kings and rulers, and it is He that lays a nation low, and no other.

So in the name of Jesus Christ, My Lord, Messiah and God, I claim Victory over unrighteousness, corruption, and voter fraud, and I call Heaven as a witness on this day to restore faith in our electoral process and faith that there are still upright and honest persons in our nation who will not allow fraud to prevail.

If God is done with America, and with Donald J Trump, then He is still just. But I believe He has more work for President Trump to do. May God bless Him in those endeavors, and may we all pray that it is so.
37505b0f21350cfec6969b19be042002.jpg

Georgia 'DONE'?

Oh, not so fast......

2 days after the election, the number of UNCOUNTED BALLOTS in Georgia somehow INCREASES on 5 Nov...

Georgia is done when GOD says it is done. It's my opinion and there is plenty of evidence to back it up that we are under attack by a Nation Wide Voter Fraud Scheme.

I believe God is not done with President Trump, and America needs to pray for him to succeed, and pray to God to exposed the corruption and voter fraud and ensure that this was a fair election.

We pray to God through Jesus Christ that the courts and federal and state authorities toss out all the millions of fraudulent votes and restore TRUST and INTEGRITY to a system that The Democrat Party has tried to rig, like the Nazis in Germany did in 1929 and 1933 resulting in the appointment of an Illegitimate Adolph Hitler.

God is just and Holy and it is He who lifts up kings and rulers, and it is He that lays a nation low, and no other.

So in the name of Jesus Christ, My Lord, Messiah and God, I claim Victory over unrighteousness, corruption, and voter fraud, and I call Heaven as a witness on this day to restore faith in our electoral process and faith that there are still upright and honest persons in our nation who will not allow fraud to prevail.

If God is done with America, and with Donald J Trump, then He is still just. But I believe He has more work for President Trump to do. May God bless Him in those endeavors, and may we all pray that it is so.
View attachment 411811
God is watching while you are cheating

Georgia 'DONE'?

Oh, not so fast......

View attachment 411811
God is watching while you are cheating
71HYz8LJwQL.jpg

Forum List

Back