Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
But the snowflake cult won't believe it because feelz

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 6.38.38 PM.png

Georgia Audit Results In - Absolutely Zero Evidence of Fraud
:auiqs.jpg:...

There's fraud in crazy imaginaryland where snowflake Trump supporters don't have to deal with their tender feelings.

But not in the real world.
I don't care how hard the left tries they will never convince a majority of Americans that Trump lost to Joe...it just won't happen...

The Democrat Wall Of Denial grows higher and wider. All that is accomplishing is more division in our country and a complete loss of faith in our election system. Nicely done Democrats, enjoy your 'WIN'.

^^^^^^^
1-65 in the courts, 0 cases of fraud proven, but cultist thinks Democrats are in denial

rofl

I don't care how hard the left tries they will never convince a majority of Americans that Trump lost to Joe...it just won't happen...

The Trump cult is not the majority, cultist

Run back to your snowflake news sites who will lie to you because of your feelings. It's easier for you to deal with your great emotional trauma.

I sure hope the people who took all the time and trouble to do this audit didn't expect it to satisfy the Trumpers who screamed for it. God, this is depressing, never ending and fruitless.

But it's nice to know the outcome. For the record. Thanks.

Forum List

Back