Georgia Audit Results In - Absolutely Zero Evidence of Fraud

and while bashing trump for stealing it, they are out doing it themselves.

? This op ed made no sense to me. Did these two candidates win? How come they aren't going to Congress then?
these candidates (D) lost. the house is looking to seat them anyway because "they can".

yet if the R's place someone in power "because they can" its a huge foul.
THAT IS NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING! You brought this up. Please explain why you say the Dems are seating two losers.

? This op ed made no sense to me. Did these two candidates win? How come they aren't going to Congress then?
these candidates (D) lost. the house is looking to seat them anyway because "they can".

THAT IS NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING! You brought this up. Please explain why you say the Dems are seating two losers.
You act like the Dems have already won their elections.

From the article:

Recently, some House Democrats have openly suggested they might ignore these outcomes and simply seat the Democrats based on the Rules of the House that allow that body to make the ultimate decision as to who is allowed to hold office in the chamber.

So they lost the election but can be seated anyway

That makes no sense. Why can they seat them?
Rules that make it OK.

I think regardless of what happens we as a country have a lot of self examining to do.

I looked up the Hart situation. It doesn't appear she exhausted her efforts through the state, and Congress traditionally insists on that. So she shouldn't be able to win an appeal of certified election results through the House. I wouldn't put it past Pelosi to do it, though.

Good article explaining it, if anyone is interested. The NY district race sounds like a hot mess of election fraud allegations by the Republican loser, so I didn't dig further.

Breaking down Iowa’s 6-vote 2nd District U.S. House appeal

Georgia Audit Results In - Absolutely Zero Evidence of Fraud
:auiqs.jpg:...

There's fraud in crazy imaginaryland where snowflake Trump supporters don't have to deal with their tender feelings.

But not in the real world.
I don't care how hard the left tries they will never convince a majority of Americans that Trump lost to Joe...it just won't happen...
What did happen is a majority of voters were wise enough to send Trump packing.

An audit conducted behind closed doors by unknown people reveals no fraud.

Color me shocked.

It's so cute that liberals actually consider this a legit audit. LOL
Trump supporters know that there was no ‘fraud,’ they know the election the fair, honest, and legal, and they know that Biden will lawfully be president in 2021.

But they’ll continue to propagate the ‘fraud’ myth as part of an ongoing effort to advance the lie that Biden is not the legitimate president, to undermine his presidency, and to facilitate his election defeat in 2024.

I sure hope the people who took all the time and trouble to do this audit didn't expect it to satisfy the Trumpers who screamed for it. God, this is depressing, never ending and fruitless.

But it's nice to know the outcome. For the record. Thanks.

In the spirit of the season - Let your heart be light and your days be merry and bright. :)

20days
494hours
29678minutes
1780688seconds
until Wednesday, January 20, 2021 (Washington DC, District of Columbia time)

Noone was allowed to observe inside the area it was conducted. Even Mark Meadows wasn’t allow to witness anything when he showed up.

LoL!! Mark Meadows showed up with security detail UNANNOUNCED for the sole purpose of making a scene to make Da Mob Boss happy. There were Republican observers - plenty of 'em who were AUTHORIZED to be in the building. Fuck Mark Meadows, and fuck this ongoing nonsense.

An audit conducted behind closed doors by unknown people reveals no fraud.

Color me shocked.

It's so cute that liberals actually consider this a legit audit. LOL

Did you want Georgia to list names, photos and home addresses of everyone (D AND R) who conducted the audit?
Sorry, they don't need Proud Boys with their guns threatening them - Why are you people so RIDICULOUS??

Forum List

Back