Georgia on Verge of Decertifying Corrupt Election. Who's Next?

I care about people in general and try to be respectful as an initial approach.

So yes, talking with you or anyone in this mindset is pointless.

Clinton lost the election. The left never accepted it. Yet here you are bitching about others doing exactly what you did.

Fuck hypocrisy.
Excellent point. The same exact idiotic people who have kept alive this four year long jihad against Donald
Trump with their references to this fictitious alliance of Trump to Russia are now denying reality again by refusing to accept the abundant fact that the presidential election was stolen lock, stock and barrel.

The hypocrisy is breath taking.

Yes, I have no doubt the people leading you around by the nose are willing to keep the grift going as long you keep opening your wallets and hearts to them, in that order.
Well you can keep pretending I have been conned out of my money but the fact is I have donated nothing
and actually feel and allegiance to this nation and am saddened it has been stolen away by leftists with the full support of the media and ethically challenged cowards like you.

After four years of whining about Trump's behavior you dupes turn around and join in in stealing the nation
for real with great zeal and incomparable hypocrisy. Your lies are a desperate call for help.

Keep hope alive and don't forget to donate!
Yet I never saw you taunt and mock those who advocated RUSSIA, Kavanaugh, impeach 45, and made up shit 5o be mad about for 4 years.

Seems you and many others, demand the very same respect you refuse yo give.

How did we get this collectively fucked up again?

Oh yea. Shit like this.

I said that those people we being duped by political theater and that the best way to beat President Trump was at the ballot box, but I was foolish enough to believe that the president and his servile cucks would ever accept an election if they lost.

I only care about having the respect of my dear family members and friends, you and the other faceless strangers on this forum are neither.

Clinton lost the election. The left never accepted it. Yet here you are bitching about others doing exactly what you did.

Fuck hypocrisy.

I never bitched about Hillary Clinton losing the election, but you can pretend I did if it allows you to justify acting like whiny twats now.

Fuck Strawmen.

Yet I never saw you taunt and mock those who advocated RUSSIA, Kavanaugh, impeach 45, and made up shit to be mad about for 4 years.

Seems you and many others demand the very same respect you refuse to give.

Oh yea. Shit like this.
Well..ya know...if futile posts like this did not get posted every few hours here...those who mock such things would be left to pursue other matters, right?

At this point, anyone who believes that Trump is going to be president on Jan.21 is fair game, IMO. Their actions continue to be divisive and damage our electoral process.

For the record, I'm an equal opportunity mocker

Trumpist obsession on the election fraud lie is a psychosis.
RUSSIA

fuck it. Trolls win since no one seems to give a shit about them.
The Mueller investigation resulted in charges against 34 individuals and 3 companies, 8 guilty pleas, and a conviction at trial. How many court cases has Trump won concerning the election fraud lie.

Perhaps you should read the report that from the Repub Senate of ties between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Here's the Repub Senate Report on Russia and the 2016 election.

I won't go further because frankly it would be a waste of time.

Last edited:
I never bitched about Hillary Clinton losing the election, but you can pretend I did if it allows you to justify acting like whiny twats now.

Fuck Strawmen.
Do you have a guilty conscience, or any conscience at all?
Because I didn't say one word about Hillary Clinton. I mentioned Trump's "behavior" which triggers a wide range of leftist whining and crying, that witch Hillary Clinton being only one small part of that wide demented
spectrum.

Yeah. fuck Strawmen, indeed.

Yet I never saw you taunt and mock those who advocated RUSSIA, Kavanaugh, impeach 45, and made up shit 5o be mad about for 4 years.

Oh yea. Shit like this.

I said that those people we being duped by political theater and that the best way to beat President Trump was at the ballot box, but I was foolish enough to believe that the president and his servile cucks would ever accept an election if they lost.

I only care about having the respect of my dear family members and friends, you and the other faceless strangers on this forum are neither.

Fuck hypocrisy.

Fuck Strawmen.
The
Entire
Fucking
Left
Did
As
A
Party
Stance.

But hey, pretend away and keep insulting people.

Seems to be the gift of this place.

Last edited:
Yes, I have no doubt the people leading you around by the nose are willing to keep the grift going as long you keep opening your wallets and hearts to them, in that order.
Well you can keep pretending I have been conned out of my money but the fact is I have donated nothing
and actually feel and allegiance to this nation and am saddened it has been stolen away by leftists with the full support of the media and ethically challenged cowards like you.

After four years of whining about Trump's behavior you dupes turn around and join in in stealing the nation
for real with great zeal and incomparable hypocrisy. Your lies are a desperate call for help.

Perhaps next time you should try bringing evidence to court instead of your feelings.

Oh yea. Shit like this.

Fuck hypocrisy.

Fuck Strawmen.
The
Entire
Fufk8ng
Left
Did
As
A
Party
Stance.

But hey, pretend away and keep insulting people.

Seems to be the gift of this place.
wrong, as usual.

Fuck Strawmen.
Do you have a guilty conscience, or any conscience at all?
Because I didn't say one word about Hillary Clinton. I mentioned Trump's "behavior" which triggers a wide range of leftist whining and crying, that witch Hillary Clinton being only one small part of that wide demented
spectrum.

Yeah. fuck Strawmen, indeed.

Look closely at whom I was quoting. Hint: it wasn't you.

Well..ya know...if futile posts like this did not get posted every few hours here...those who mock such things would be left to pursue other matters, right?

Ag this point, anyone who believes that Trump is going to be president on Jan.21 is fair game, IMO. Their actions continue to be divisive and damage our electoral process.

For the record, I'm an equal opportunity mocker
Then prove it and mock the absurd claim that Joe Biden's piracy of the presidency was a clean and square
accomplishment. The Georgia legislature, who have studied the issue, would disagree with that claim.
So much so that they are willing to decertify Biden's "win" there.

Perhaps next time you should try bringing evidence to court instead of your feelings.
Next time you should familiarize yourself with a subject that your ignorantly abuse.
There is abundant evidence of election fraud. ABUNDANT!

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Bejing Biden recollects election night...

Screenshot_2020-12-24-10-17-23(1)(1).png

These weak Republicans in the state are too damn scared of the Negroes being pissed at them. Not that any of the Negroes were ever going to vote for them in the first place. They don't have the courage to confront the massive voter fraud in the state.

They don't give a shit about Trump because they have already been elected to their offices, even though some of them were elected because of Trump.

Politics at its worse in America. Our country is being stolen because weak men don't have the courage to confront corruption.

Medice, cura te ipsum
As I said. The evidence is overwhelmingly abundant. This isn't a case of my hypocrisy.
It's a matter of your ignorance, although I'm assuming if you actually knew some facts
you wouldn't be such a fan of pure election theft.

That's not in evidence.
You might be like plenty of these moral cyphers that know Joe stole the election and don't give a damn.

Forum List

Back