Georgia on Verge of Decertifying Corrupt Election. Who's Next?

I do not want you to feel slighted, if feelings are important. My humble opinion is you are giving yourself false hope and spreading false hope, possibly damaging to the fragile, non-realists out there. There is not a chance in Hell, Georgia will overturn it's election and at some level, you know this. I did not get in on the Hillary pity party when she lost. Some on here say it was really something, and that they kept clinging to false hope making somewhat normal people, favoring their horse or nag in that case and not letting go for months and by some accounts on here, all 4 years. Don't be "that guy". Life is short. Life is sweet. Go with the American plan and hope for the best as the majority of the voters have spoken.
I appreciate you aren't being one of the typically obnoxious types deriving joy from the disappointment of
others but since I am one of those that feel Joe Biden has truly swindled and lied his way into his position then as long as some hope remains, as it still does (up through the sixth of next month) to me giving up now
would be like giving up on America itself.

A Joe Biden administration will be disastrous for the country and even though Trump has been personally
repugnant at times (I was a Cruz voter) I appreciate that he has done a good job for the country overall.

I feel like not doing everything possible to stop Biden would be like being pals with your new step father
who rapes and beats your mother.
I hear ya. I don't think Joe lied or swindled to get elected. I do think DJT has lied and swindled with his merry band of crooks he had to pardon. He and his die hard minority fans have been lying and trying hard to swindle and steal the vote to keep him in office. Glad he decided to get out of town. Think he will even show back up in Washington?

I hear ya. I don't think Joe lied or swindled to get elected. I do think DJT has lied and swindled with his merry band of crooks he had to pardon. He and his die hard minority fans have been lying and trying hard to swindle and steal the vote to keep him in office. Glad he decided to get out of town. Think he will even show back up in Washington?
Trump hasn't decided to leave DC, obviously, until all remedies are expended.
And the Georgia state legislature has looked into the election there and come to the opposite
conclusion you have about Joe Biden.
That's all I have to say.

Trumpist obsession on the election fraud lie is a psychosis.
xiden obsession on denying any election fraud lie is a psychosis.
Biden doesn’t really have anything to do with it. It’s all a fight between Trump and the states he’s accusing of fraud. So far, he’s losing bigly.
typical denial answer...how long did you strain your brain cell to come up w/that?
Surrender post.

Keep hope alive and don't forget to donate!
Yet I never saw you taunt and mock those who advocated RUSSIA, Kavanaugh, impeach 45, and made up shit 5o be mad about for 4 years.

Seems you and many others, demand the very same respect you refuse yo give.

How did we get this collectively fucked up again?

Oh yea. Shit like this.

I said that those people we being duped by political theater and that the best way to beat President Trump was at the ballot box, but I was foolish enough to believe that the president and his servile cucks would ever accept an election if they lost.

I only care about having the respect of my dear family members and friends, you and the other faceless strangers on this forum are neither.
I care about people in general and try to be respectful as an initial approach.

So yes, talking with you or anyone in this mindset is pointless.

Clinton lost the election. The left never accepted it. Yet here you are bitching about others doing exactly what you did.

Fuck hypocrisy.
It's funny to watch trumpanzees go on about Clinton.....4 years later.

I wish my rent was free. :(
So many rent free options.....so many.

After much debate and study a committee of the Georgia state legislature has voted to decertify Georgia's presidential election due to blatant corruption and fraud by the Biden campaign.
If the general state legislature votes to adopt this recommendation then there goes Biden's win in Georgia
and this will likely influence state legislatures in Arizona and Wisconsin or even Pennsylvania to do likewise.

If no one holds 270 electoral votes than the House will settle the matter with Republicans there holding an advantage and likely to dump Biden like the sack of stinking garbage, that he is.

A fair and square win for Corrupt Joe? The Georgia state legislature disagrees.
Stop doing this to yourself.

After much debate and study a committee of the Georgia state legislature has voted to decertify Georgia's presidential election due to blatant corruption and fraud by the Biden campaign.
If the general state legislature votes to adopt this recommendation then there goes Biden's win in Georgia
and this will likely influence state legislatures in Arizona and Wisconsin or even Pennsylvania to do likewise.

If no one holds 270 electoral votes than the House will settle the matter with Republicans there holding an advantage and likely to dump Biden like the sack of stinking garbage, that he is.

I am so thankful that Georgia saw the light about the corrupt election of 2020. I hope they peel the onion and get to the truth of the 3 am turn around by way of the receipt of one way vote ballot boxes with hundreds of thousands of votes for Extortionist Joe Biden who used his high offices to glean taxpayer money overpaid to certain friendly, corrupt governments. This is the worst election theft ever foisted on the American people by Rodham-Clinton, Obama, Biden, Schumer, Feinstein, Pelosi, Waters, Schiff, Nadler, et al. They fomented and foisted hatred with the horrifying capitulation of a leftist press well versed in the teachings of Saul Alinsky on how to destroy America and convert their political enemies into helpless pawns of circumstance created by polluting the FBI, CIA, national courts, university cohorts, and students diverted to lives of hatred for America, claiming that successful business practices were evil. Actually, the purpose of American businesses were to give people jobs that feed and educate their children.

I am so chagrined by this deception, orchestrated over many years by passing 6 000 page laws and budgets that were meant to impoverish the people so a committee of Communists could take the nation over by cheating at the ballot. I hate this crime against America.

Biden couldn’t get beyond the first round in 3 presidential tries. After being anointed this time around, his running mate was rejected by 96% of democrats in the primary. Do you really believe that combo, with virtually zero ground game campaigning, could accrue 14.5% more votes than the most successful democrat in history? Compound that by an incumbent opponent who increased his vote total by over 16% and you still don’t see anything suspicious?
Only a liar could reach that conclusion.

ahh you are so ate up you sick little sycophant. Your boy is a Russian asset and in violation of his oath of office. Him and his whole cabal and family are going to deal with the law soon.

This one-term impeached derelict degenerate is going to answer to the law he has circumvented through this election.

A worm of a fascist wannabe. All you fascist infecting our democracy will meet the law sooner or later.

I am so thankful that Georgia saw the light about the corrupt election of 2020. I hope they peel the onion and get to the truth of the 3 am turn around by way of the receipt of one way vote ballot boxes with hundreds of thousands of votes for Extortionist Joe Biden who used his high offices to glean taxpayer money overpaid to certain friendly, corrupt governments. This is the worst election theft ever foisted on the American people by Rodham-Clinton, Obama, Biden, Schumer, Feinstein, Pelosi, Waters, Schiff, Nadler, et al. They fomented and foisted hatred with the horrifying capitulation of a leftist press well versed in the teachings of Saul Alinsky on how to destroy America and convert their political enemies into helpless pawns of circumstance created by polluting the FBI, CIA, national courts, university cohorts, and students diverted to lives of hatred for America, claiming that successful business practices were evil. Actually, the purpose of American businesses were to give people jobs that feed and educate their children.

I am so chagrined by this deception, orchestrated over many years by passing 6 000 page laws and budgets that were meant to impoverish the people so a committee of Communists could take the nation over by cheating at the ballot. I hate this crime against America.

Next they need to investigate their governor and their lieutenant governor for ripping off the people of the state with inferior Chinese medical goods that he made a profit off of.

whatfinger.com?
Seriously, that's your source?
LOLOLOLOLOL

I did a fast factmedia check on whatfinger.com and it's a rightwing site that just repeats cites from other sites and here is the writeup of the accuracy.

In review, Whatfinger.com is a news aggregation website that primary sources from right-wing news sources. Whatfinger sources from a wide variety of right-leaning websites, some of which are Mixed for factual reporting such as Breitbart and the Daily Wire. They also frequently source from Questionable sources such as the Geller Report and the Gateway Pundit. While they do occasionally source from credible sources such as Reuters, this is rare as the majority are right-leaning. In general, all aggregated news favors the right.

Overall, we rate Whatfinger Right Biased based on sourcing and story selection and Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources and a lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt 5/28/2018) Updated (10/4/2019)

Well said..

Biden couldn’t get beyond the first round in 3 presidential tries. After being anointed this time around, his running mate was rejected by 96% of democrats in the primary. Do you really believe that combo, with virtually zero ground game campaigning, could accrue 14.5% more votes than the most successful democrat in history? Compound that by an incumbent opponent who increased his vote total by over 16% and you still don’t see anything suspicious?
Only a liar could reach that conclusion.
Like shooting ducks in a barrel with you sychophants

"Biden couldn’t get beyond the first round in 3 presidential tries" - 1/4 of the presidents lost before they won. Who gives a shit? compared to your game-show host Biden is George Washington. That's how bad he is.

"his running mate was rejected by 96% of democrats in the primary" - sounds like an obscure number you popped out of your ass as usual. The primaries have many candidates. This means zero, zilch, grabbing at a lifeline when you should just sink to the bottom

"Do you really believe that combo" - are you talking about the above nonsense? Chump does make a good Mussolini face sometimes doesn't he?

" with virtually zero ground game campaigning, could accrue 14.5% more votes than the most successful democrat in history?" - this is gibberish. Keep drinking.

"Compound that by an incumbent opponent who increased his vote total by over 16% and you still don’t see anything suspicious?" - rocket science. wow. Because there were 18+% more people voting. Mathematics, catch it!

Get over it. There was no fraud, the people just don't like what your game-show host and grifter has been selling the last 4 years. Now he can deal with the law. He likes litigation now he can litigate whether he goes to jail or not.

whatfinger.com?
Seriously, that's your source?
LOLOLOLOLOL

I did a fast factmedia check on whatfinger.com and it's a rightwing site that just repeats cites from other sites and here is the writeup of the accuracy.

In review, Whatfinger.com is a news aggregation website that primary sources from right-wing news sources. Whatfinger sources from a wide variety of right-leaning websites, some of which are Mixed for factual reporting such as Breitbart and the Daily Wire. They also frequently source from Questionable sources such as the Geller Report and the Gateway Pundit. While they do occasionally source from credible sources such as Reuters, this is rare as the majority are right-leaning. In general, all aggregated news favors the right.

Overall, we rate Whatfinger Right Biased based on sourcing and story selection and Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources and a lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt 5/28/2018) Updated (10/4/2019)
WhatFinger bills itself as an alternative to Drudge which has become a far left megaphone. It's sources are among The Federalist, Breibart, APnews, Townhall, New Your Post, Politico, etc. IOW it has a variety of sources like Drudge just not trumpeting the DNC talking-point news. We need more sources like this today as the MSM can no longer be counted on for objectivity although they purport to be which is one of the biggest lies being floated.

Forum List

Back