Georgia opening tomorrow!

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
And let's hope (and if you're religious, please pray) that the precautions and new measures they are instituting will work.
As a marker for their success or failure, note their data as of today, April 23:

Georgia21,102 Cases846 Deaths

And let's hope (and if you're religious, please pray) that the precautions and new measures they are instituting will work.
As a marker for their success or failure, note their data as of today, April 23:

What is your metric for success or failure? Let's record that now as well.

All of our resident Trumpytards plan a road trip to Albany, GA. They'll get a tattoo, get their nails done, hair done and end the day with a massage then pile like sardines into the local pub. Some of them won't be back - Thinning the herd. ;)

In reality it won't matter how many people will be infected by the virus but how many will die because of it.

The virus has established itself worldwide and is preparing its luggage to travel in masses to the South following the cold weather. This will give plenty time to "recover" from the hysteria and think before taking new exaggerate measures like turning down the economy again.

I visited Georgia a few times, and most of the places I passed thru are not cities like Atlanta, but are wide open. At one time just a few years ago I was planning moving over there, at the southern side.

Hope the number of deaths because the virus not no increase much but to keep the same path or lesser.

Go Georgia!

All of our resident Trumpytards plan a road trip to Albany, GA. They'll get a tattoo, get their nails done, hair done and end the day with a massage then pile like sardines into the local pub. Some of them won't be back - Thinning the herd. ;)
Some who do come back, who get infected, will unwittingly infect family, friends, and co-workers.

All of our resident Trumpytards plan a road trip to Albany, GA. They'll get a tattoo, get their nails done, hair done and end the day with a massage then pile like sardines into the local pub. Some of them won't be back - Thinning the herd.

Isn't New York City and New Jersey Democrat-land? They're getting hit the worst. I heard Georgia had to temporarily suspend its anti-KKK mask law so people could wear COVID-19 face masks and PPE. It means parts of Georgia are Democrat and racist KKK. Is Albany primarily Democrat :badgrin:?

Democrats and the KKK

In other parts of the world...

I think stores in Germany opened yesterday and they still practice cautions against COVID-19. People were cautious and did not go full out shopping in going back. Many had lost their jobs during the lockdown.

Sweden (libertarians (?)) may be reaching herd immunity sooner than later -- Sweden resisted a lockdown, and its capital Stockholm is expected to reach 'herd immunity' in weeks.

Peoe aren't going to flock into stores. I think opening up is good but encourage social distancing and staying home as well.

Unlike DoDo Trump or azzhat governor of Georgia, I'll go with what the experts outline: Indicators & Performance Measures - Program Evaluation - CDC

Georgian business owners hopefully will require everyone to wear a mask and require hand sanitation before entering. Business owners also need to wear medical gloves.
But all that won't help unless they have eye protection. I have really good goggles that I wear when chopping firewood. Next trip out I'm adding that to my face along with my mask AND gloves.

As a resident of Georgia, I can tell you that many Georgians have no intention of getting out.

Even Trump disagrees with Gov Kemp. At least now Kemp knows what the underside of a bus looks like.

As a resident of Georgia, I can tell you that many Georgians have no intention of getting out.

Even Trump disagrees with Gov Kemp. At least now Kemp knows what the underside of a bus looks like.
I though you were from Alabama..........hmmm

Winky, winky, smiley face.

Remember: these are the people who PRETEND to care about people dying but at the first opportunity wish death on their political enemies.

Never be fooled. Never.

Good for georgia.

Of course both of you are hoping for death. Not surprising. Just disgusting.

I though you were from Alabama..........hmmm

I am from Alabama, but I live in Atlanta now.

Yeah, Trump did reverse course on Georgia and its governor.

I wouldn't want to go to the gym especially. As for the hair and nails, I'm not sure how one tells when it is safe to go back. I may follow the safety guidelines there. As for stores, work, and such if they practice social distancing, PPE, and the rest, then it would be okay. I think. Will keep an eye on Georgia to see how they do.

Set the guidelines for best safe practices..................let the people decide .......some will stay home......others will go out.

Called Freedom.........something the Gov't is trying to take now.

Good for georgia.

Hey Pouty Trout - If yer gonna talk the talk on this overhyped Dem Hoax ... Then Walk the WALK.
Albany or Bust (and say hello to their idiot governor while yer down there!) :cool:

Good for georgia.

Hey Pouty Trout - If yer gonna talk the talk on this overhyped Dem Hoax ... Then Walk the WALK.
Albany or Bust (and say hello to their idiot governor while yer down there!) :cool:

I don't live there. When I go out in public right now, I follow the orders of local govt. When our local govt opens up, I'll still take precautions but I won't cower down in fear.

Unlike DoDo Trump or azzhat governor of Georgia, I'll go with what the experts outline: Indicators & Performance Measures - Program Evaluation - CDC

So you'll go with the WHO,CDC, Nancy, Chuckie, Cumo and company who's models have all been drastically wrong? You must be part of "The pols weren't wrong in 2016" crowd.

Forum List

Back