Georgia opening tomorrow!

Set the guidelines for best safe practices..................let the people decide .......some will stay home......others will go out.

Called Freedom.........something the Gov't is trying to take now.

Well this type of commonsense isnt going to get Biden elected.

Let’s see what happens things are going to vary not only in every state but in different areas within each state.

And let's hope (and if you're religious, please pray) that the precautions and new measures they are instituting will work.
As a marker for their success or failure, note their data as of today, April 23:

Georgia21,102 Cases846 Deaths

All of our resident Trumpytards plan a road trip to Albany, GA. They'll get a tattoo, get their nails done, hair done and end the day with a massage then pile like sardines into the local pub. Some of them won't be back - Thinning the herd. ;)
Some who do come back, who get infected, will unwittingly infect family, friends, and co-workers.

I'm sure that's true with every other virus that comes down the pike as well.

But we've never seen anything like this. The people need haircuts, the broads need their nails done. The people are a mess right now, and its time for America to get back to normal. BTW, this is all the more reason to vote for Trump. Can we go through 8 years of shutdown if Sleepy Joe gets in? I am in dramatic need of a haircut, imagine what I will look like if Biden gets in by 2029?

1587818915596.jpg

I don't think it's all that clear cut. There are Republican representatives from some blue states, and the opposite is also true, Democratic representatives from the South and so on. Probably a few Senators from the "wrong" states as well. Plus the state chambers themselves.

For the Electoral College it's irrelevant, except for Maine, which I think is split up, but for Congress and local and state elections, it's not winner takes all.

And let's hope (and if you're religious, please pray) that the precautions and new measures they are instituting will work.
As a marker for their success or failure, note their data as of today, April 23:

Georgia21,102 Cases846 Deaths

All of our resident Trumpytards plan a road trip to Albany, GA. They'll get a tattoo, get their nails done, hair done and end the day with a massage then pile like sardines into the local pub. Some of them won't be back - Thinning the herd. ;)
0D2660C3-6D81-4AFA-B548-CC46CEC71502.jpeg

What we do know is the cases and fatalities basically all the CDC/John Hopkins (Tiny Tony Fraudi's favorite) are pretty much total bullshit. What we do know is statistically the Kung Flu is similar to the seasonal flu and tons of folks have been exposed with zero symptoms which is probably similar to the seasonal flu. The immune system is an amazing thing. But if you are a paranoid idiot and think you are smarter than the immune system, you end up fucking with nature and will get fucked up 100% of the time.

Georgian business owners hopefully will require everyone to wear a mask and require hand sanitation before entering. Business owners also need to wear medical gloves.

"Medical gloves" are germ carriers when used in public. A cashier touches her mask (which they do dozens of times an hour), and all the germs on the gloves are soaking in to her mask so she gets a high dosage of whatever cold or flu people have.

But all that won't help unless they have eye protection. I have really good goggles that I wear when chopping firewood. Next trip out I'm adding that to my face along with my mask AND gloves.

Leather gloves, yes definitely. I have Mechanix gloves on me all the times in case a pit bull comes at me (usually they like me), etc., and I wear them in public in the winter and have never got a flu or cold in years. Why? Because everything you touch has germs and germs get under fingernails and live there for days. And not all germs are bad, but it is basically impossible to get them out unless you soak your fingertips in hydrogen peroxide for 10 minutes or whatever. As far as wearing googles, that would probably beneficial only if you are stupid enough to wear a mask.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back