Georgia Senate Sweep would crush retirement accounts

That’s not true. You’re just making that up.
Really?

which part of the trump agenda do you support?
I was fine with the tax cut though I think a much better bill could have been written. I thought the impeachment trial was a big waste of time and said so at the beginning. I was fine with most his judicial appointments except for some of the retards he tried to push though, I was good with much of the deregulation around infrastructure projects. I like that he wanted to work in Middle East peace and the relationship with China but think his ego and temper messed a lot of that stuff up.

I’m not a supporter of Trump though. I think he is a horrible person and I don’t like how he conducts business so you’re not going to see me glowing with praise. That doesn’t mean I’m making shit up or being hypocritical when I criticize him or congress.
Ok

if you say you supported a little of the trump agenda I’m not convinced

but I cant prove you wrong

using your same high standards lets see if Biden gets anything done if dems fail to steal the two senate seats in georgia

does it matter to you what biden does as long as trump is out of office?

Meaning I wont hold my breath waiting for you to attack biden the way you attack trump
I didn’t like Trump as a person so I wanted him out of an office that is supposed to represent our country. Policy debates are different. There will be plenty I disagree with if Biden takes a hard left agenda.

Ill call out congress for political games and gridlock as I’ve always done.They did it under Obama, Trump and I’m sure they will under Biden. I hope you do the same
So you don’t support packing the court?
No I don’t. Neither does Biden

Really?

I was fine with the tax cut though I think a much better bill could have been written. I thought the impeachment trial was a big waste of time and said so at the beginning. I was fine with most his judicial appointments except for some of the retards he tried to push though, I was good with much of the deregulation around infrastructure projects. I like that he wanted to work in Middle East peace and the relationship with China but think his ego and temper messed a lot of that stuff up.

I’m not a supporter of Trump though. I think he is a horrible person and I don’t like how he conducts business so you’re not going to see me glowing with praise. That doesn’t mean I’m making shit up or being hypocritical when I criticize him or congress.
Ok

using your same high standards lets see if Biden gets anything done if dems fail to steal the two senate seats in georgia

Meaning I wont hold my breath waiting for you to attack biden the way you attack trump
I didn’t like Trump as a person so I wanted him out of an office that is supposed to represent our country. Policy debates are different. There will be plenty I disagree with if Biden takes a hard left agenda.

Ill call out congress for political games and gridlock as I’ve always done.They did it under Obama, Trump and I’m sure they will under Biden. I hope you do the same
He was silent on it during the election

I am curious what others think. Do you want one party rule --- or do you prefer as the markets do, a two party checks and balances rule?

I don't think we should select leaders based on how markets react. Government should be neutral when it comes to markets and mostly stay out of the way.

That said, single party rule is ALWAYS a bad idea. This is Trump's finale - handing the entire government over to progressives. And Republicans are to blame for tolerating him.

Hoarding cash won't do much good when a single sheet of toilet paper costs $5.00. If you can find any.

The ongoing spending spree has already assured that's coming.

The only safe investment now is NOT gold bullion or coins. Rooseveldt proved those could be confiscated and those who kept them imprisoned. Gold concentrate (mined, washed but not refined) has no footprint to lead the Gestapo to it. But you need to know a miner to get any.

But it's still second-best. It isn't easy to sell concentrate. A better investment - though it's already scarce - is toilet paper. Easily sold in single-roll increments but it does take a lot of space to store and is easy to steal. Mostly untraceable.

But remember, it's still not too late to shift funny-money to Yuan.

Really?

Ok

He said what his position was. Why are you bringing this up. What’s ur point?

Really?

Ok

Link it. Maybe I missed it. My point is if he has the senate he will move far left imo

Really?

Ok

Link it. Maybe I missed it. My point is if he has the senate he will move far left imo
He spoke about it in a 60 minutes interview prior to the election. You can look it up yourself

Really?

Ok

He spoke about it in a 60 minutes interview prior to the election. You can look it up yourself
OK

Ok

you wanted abrasive trump with his good policies out

and lovable Old Joe with his marxist policies in

it looks like you got what you wanted

Ok

you wanted abrasive trump with his good policies out

and lovable Old Joe with his marxist policies in

it looks like you got what you wanted
I did. Very happy to see Trump out and Joe in. Watching Trump lose his mind right now on Fox. The guy has issues. Something is seriously wrong with him

I did. Very happy to see Trump out and Joe in. Watching Trump lose his mind right now on Fox. The guy has issues. Something is seriously wrong with him
And libs all us cultists

you are in the mindless anti trump personality cult

And libs all us cultists

you are in the mindless anti trump personality cult
Haha. Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy. If you need to label people like that then go right ahead. You sound like a fool though

Haha. Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy. If you need to label people like that then go right ahead. You sound like a fool though
Your own words condemn you

all you can do is complain about trumps personality

Your own words condemn you

all you can do is complain about trumps personality
I complain about his dishonest words and spreading of lies. That’s not personality.

what exactly did I say that you think “condemns” me

Forum List

Back