Georgia Seniors Told They Can't Pray Before Meals

Only radical atheists would answer "yes" No one would admit to that skull. Honesty is not part of their religion.

The ironic thing is that I am an atheist. And I don't care one iota that some senior citizens said grace.

I wouldn't care if my tax dollars paid for the food, the building, the transportation to get to the building or the clothes the old people were wearing.

What is wrong with you people who do?

Last edited:
Only radical atheists would answer "yes" No one would admit to that skull. Honesty is not part of their religion.

ooooooooor, the problem lies in the question and the way it is framed, duh, you little snake.

Please elaborate.

ok.

here is your question

Do you really care that some old people said grace before eating a government subsidized meal?

this question is designed to get a "no" answer.

and i answer it with "no".

now, how does this apply to the situation at hand, which none of us actually knows much about.

Have you. Yes or no?

Do you have proof that you did? Have you written a letter to your representatives about the religious injustice perpetrated by the government every time a politician says God Bless?

Have you written to the president that every time you handle U.S. currency that you are being treated unjustly?

Certainly if you are willing to stop subsidizing meals for old people because they like to say grace, you must have been outraged enough to actually do something about the religious injustice in the world.

Let's see the letters to the editor or to your rep or some pictures of your rallies against religious injustice.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry pal, I don't post my private correspondence or pics on message boards.

:lol:

So that's a no then. You have no proof. thought not
tff! :lol:

Hey chanel, I once asked my boyfriend, who was raised Roman Catholic, what he had learned going to Catholic school and catechism class and working for the diocese as a teenager.

He told me he learned how to be a hypocrite.

I think I'll write a letter to Obama to tell him about this.

I'll be sure to forward a copy to Skull along with a dated and notarized 8" by 12" autographed photo of me dropping it in the mailbox.

I'll be sure to forward a copy to Skull along with a dated and notarized 8" by 12" autographed photo of me dropping it in the mailbox.

that's the least you can do, unless you want to be known on this rabid board as a LIAR

that's the least you can do, unless you want to be known on this rabid board as a LIAR
:eek: The thought of that keeps me up at night!!!

:eek: The thought of that keeps me up at night!!!

i see, you can't follow a stupid order by an anonymous internet jerk.

that makes me sad. :(

ooooooooor, the problem lies in the question and the way it is framed, duh, you little snake.

Please elaborate.

ok.

here is your question

Do you really care that some old people said grace before eating a government subsidized meal?

this question is designed to get a "no" answer.

and i answer it with "no".

now, how does this apply to the situation at hand, which none of us actually knows much about.

No it's designed to get a yes or no answer.

If you feel like an idiot for answering yes then that's your problem.

Hey chanel, I once asked my boyfriend, who was raised Roman Catholic, what he had learned going to Catholic school and catechism class and working for the diocese as a teenager.

So because your BF is a Catholic and a hypocrite then all Catholics are hypocrites?

And I didn't see that these old people were Catholic mentioned anywhere so what's that got to do with anything?

Last edited:

So because your BF is a Catholic and a hypocrite then all Catholics are hypocrites?

And I didn't see that these old people were Catholic mentioned anywhere so what's that got to do with anything?
chanel is Catholic, you dumbass. Was I talking to you anyhow?

Forum List

Back