🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Georgia teacher, who brought gun to school, was an anti gun activist....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Why was this nut job in a school room full of kid....? The teacher who has been the favorite teacher of the anti gun extremist favorite teacher of the year, because they thought he demonstrated why teachers shouldn't carry guns on campus.....turns out this actual nut job was an anti gun activist who was organizing teachers to resist arming teachers.....

This news report....the fact that this nut, who should never have been around children, was an anti gun acitivist comes in at 2:03 on the video report...

Teacher accused of firing on school campus

Actually sat through the report.

Nothing about him being a liberal activist, other than his organizing students. The report also indicated, once again, a long history of mental instability, AND HE WAS STILL ABLE TO GET A GUN.

Nothing about him being a liberal activist, other than his organizing students. The report also indicated, once again, a long history of mental instability, AND HE WAS STILL ABLE TO GET A GUN.

Dip shit.......you obviously didn't see my other thread....the guy was arrested two years ago for starting his own car on fire.....he was committed to a mental hospital and they took away his guns....so he got that gun illegally since he had a criminal record that kept him from buying guns and passing a background check...

And it was stated in that report that he was organizing teachers against teachers carrying guns....

The real question...numb nuts......is why was this psycho in a classroom full of kids?

Sheriff: Guns taken from Georgia teacher after car set afire

A Georgia sheriff's report obtained by The Associated Press on Friday reveals that a teacher accused of firing a gun in his classroom had his guns taken away after setting his family car ablaze two years ago.

The report says deputies brought him to a hospital for a mental evaluation and seized three rifles for safe-keeping after Jesse Randal Davidson torched theMitsubishi Outlander on Aug. 13, 2016.

This latest report shows he was hospitalized at least three times as people worried about his state of mind.

Davidson allegedly fired a handgun out his classroom window at Dalton High School on Wednesday. No one was hit, but it caused chaos.

The additional details about Davidson's past run-ins with law enforcement emerged as the school reopened Friday.

Dip shit.......you obviously didn't see my other thread....the guy was arrested two years ago for starting his own car on fire.....he was committed to a mental hospital and they took away his guns....so he got that gun illegally since he had a criminal record that kept him from buying guns and passing a background check...

Guy, you spam this board with your gun masturbation, and keeping up with it all would be a full time job. I already have two jobs, I don't need to do that.

The point isn't that he was able to get a gun illegally. (and you haven't proven he did), it was that he was mentally unstable and GOT A GUN ANYWAY.

The real question...numb nuts......is why was this psycho in a classroom full of kids?

I don't know. I think you have to be crazy to be a teacher. Most of my teachers growing up were absolutely nuts. (Full disclosure, my late mother was an art teacher.) seriously, who'd want to spend all day with a room full of other people's kids?

No, no, the real question is, why do we let people with mental instability own guns.

Guy, you spam this board with your gun masturbation, and keeping up with it all would be a full time job. I already have two jobs, I don't need to do that.

The point isn't that he was able to get a gun illegally. (and you haven't proven he did), it was that he was mentally unstable and GOT A GUN ANYWAY.

I don't know. I think you have to be crazy to be a teacher. Most of my teachers growing up were absolutely nuts. (Full disclosure, my late mother was an art teacher.) seriously, who'd want to spend all day with a room full of other people's kids?

No, no, the real question is, why do we let people with mental instability own guns.

We don't......this guy should not have been able to buy a gun legally since he was put in the looney bin....but as Britain, Australia, Mexico and Europe show......criminals will get guns even when you ban them.......

More guns always result in fewer gun deaths. It is common sense.

Yes....that is correct....you are finally learning...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

At the same time...Britain, and Australia banned and confiscated guns.....and their gun crime rates are going up....

We don't......this guy should not have been able to buy a gun legally since he was put in the looney bin....but as Britain, Australia, Mexico and Europe show......criminals will get guns even when you ban them.......

again, I'd rather have the UK's 48 gun murders than our 11,000.

Is this your argument,t hat if a law can't be absolutely enforced, you shouldn't have one? We might as well get rid of all laws, then.

again, I'd rather have the UK's 48 gun murders than our 11,000.

Is this your argument,t hat if a law can't be absolutely enforced, you shouldn't have one? We might as well get rid of all laws, then.

Their murder rate has nothing to do with their gun laws...numb nuts....since their gun crime rate is going up, after they banned guns.....

No...my argument is that taking guns away from law abiding gun owners doesn't lower the gun crime rate or the gun murder rate.......

Why was this nut job in a school room full of kid....? The teacher who has been the favorite teacher of the anti gun extremist favorite teacher of the year, because they thought he demonstrated why teachers shouldn't carry guns on campus.....turns out this actual nut job was an anti gun activist who was organizing teachers to resist arming teachers.....

This news report....the fact that this nut, who should never have been around children, was an anti gun acitivist comes in at 2:03 on the video report...

Teacher accused of firing on school campus

Mass education requires a lot of teachers. In order to get enough, you need some people who might not be the most stable.

As for him being an activist, well... what evidence do you have? Other than fake news?

Their murder rate has nothing to do with their gun laws...numb nuts....since their gun crime rate is going up, after they banned guns.....

Um, yeah. 48 murders vs. 11,000 with guns. I think they got the problem solved and we don't.

Other crimes are irrelevant. Especially since we don't use the same definitions.

So gun laws work great then, right?

Um, yeah. 48 murders vs. 11,000 with guns. I think they got the problem solved and we don't.

Other crimes are irrelevant. Especially since we don't use the same definitions.

No...we don't.....the murder rate is not driven by law abiding gun owners......our gun murder rate went down 49% as more Americans own and now carry guns.....

Britain has more gun crime after they banned and confiscated guns.......their gun murder rate went up, after they banned and confiscated guns.....and now it is at the exact same level it was at before they banned guns....showing, dumb ass...that their gun control laws didn't change their gun murder rate....

Their criminals do not shoot to kill......their criminals do not commit murder.....their decision to not commit murder with their illegal guns is not stopped by their gun control laws...

Please...you have to actually think if you want to understand the issue.

Wouldn't know, we don't really have effective ones.

Gun laws work great in Germany, Britain, Japan, Italy, France, Canada.

Gun crime is going up in all of those countries except Japan....and they are doing the one thing I support...they will lock up Yakuza criminals for 30 years for using a gun in a crime...that keeps their gun crime rate low........

And how effective are French gun laws when their criminals have fully automatic military rifles......which are completely banned and illegal in France...?

Joe....you are ignorant and have no idea what you are talking about...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/02/gun-control-in-europe-is-almost-total-it-hasnt-stopped-mass-shooting-attacks-like-las-vegas.html

You heard that right: Countries such as France may have made all semi-automatic guns illegal, but that hasn’t stopped killers from getting fully automatic machine guns to use in mass shooting attacks.
All four of the 2015 mass public shooting in France involved machine guns, including the 130 people killed in November of that year in multiple attacks including one at a concert venue.
=====
Paris attacks highlight France's gun control problems

But in recent years a black market has proliferated. The number of illegal weapons has risen at a rapid rate – double-digit percentages – for several years, according to the National Observatory for Delinquency, a body created in 2003.

“In Marseille and the surrounding area almost all the score settling is carried out using weapons used in wars,” a police spokesman told Reuters after the Toulouse attacks, adding that Kalashnikovs were the weapon of choice: “If you don’t have a ‘Kalash’ you’re a bit of a loser.”

============================
Paris attacks highlight France's gun control problems

The arsenal of weapons deployed by the eight attackers who terrorised Paris on Friday night underlined France’s gun control problems and raised the spectre of further attacks.

The country has extremely strict weapons laws, but Europe’s open borders and growing trade in illegal weapons means assault rifles are relatively easy to come by on the black market.

Britain, Joe?

Culture of violence: Gun crime goes up by 89% in a decade | Daily Mail Online

The latest Government figures show that the total number of firearm offences in England and Wales has increased from 5,209 in 1998/99 to 9,865 last year - a rise of 89 per cent.

The number of people injured or killed by guns, excluding air weapons, has increased from 864 in 1998/99 to a provisional figure of 1,760 in 2008/09, an increase of 104 per cent .

========

Crime rise is biggest in a decade, ONS figures show

Ministers will also be concerned that the country is becoming increasingly violent in nature, with gun crime rising 23% to 6,375 offences, largely driven by an increase in the use of handguns.

=========

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

Top trauma surgeon reveals shocking extent of London’s gun crime

A leading trauma surgeon has told how the number of patients treated for gunshot injuries at a major London hospital has doubled in the last five years.

----

He said the hospital’s major trauma centre had seen a bigger rise in gunshot injuries compared to knife wounds and that the average age of victims was getting younger.

-----

Last year, gun crime offences in London increased for a third year running and by 42 per cent, from 1,793 offences in 2015/16 to 2,544 offences in 2016/17. Police have seized 635 guns off the streets so far this year.

Dr Griffiths, who also teaches medical students, said: “Our numbers of victims of gun injury have doubled [since 2012]. Gunshot injuries represent about 2.5 per cent of our penetrating trauma.

-----

Dr Griffiths said the average age of gun crime victims needing treatment at the hospital had decreased from 25 to the mid to late teens since 2012.

He added that medics at the Barts Health hospital’s major trauma centre in Whitechapel had seen a bigger rise in patients with gun injuries rather than knife wounds and that most were caused by pistols or shotguns.

Met Police commander Jim Stokley, who was also invited to speak at the meeting, said that handguns and shotguns were the weapons of choice and that 46 per cent of London’s gun crime discharges were gang-related.

He said: “We believe that a lot of it is associated with the drugs trade, and by that I mean people dealing drugs at street level and disagreements between different gangs.”

Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

-------

Canada, Joe?

http://www.macleans.ca/opinion/gun-violence-isnt-just-a-u-s-problem-and-canada-isnt-immune/

In terms of absolute numbers, no other Canadian city comes close to the number of shootings and shooting victims, and shootings in Toronto increased 41 per cent between 2015 and 2016; this year’s numbers are on par with the previous year’s, too.

But when year-over-year changes in gun violence are taken into account, there are other Canadian cities whose problems are at least just as bad.

Local officials in Surrey, Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Ottawa, and Halifax have all publicly lamented the rise of gun violence in their cities, and with the absence of provincial and federal support, they have found themselves scrambling to implement their own initiatives.

In Regina, there has been a 94-per-cent increase in violent offences involving guns over the five-year average, and a 163-per-cent increase in the number of victims of firearms offences between 2015 to 2016. This prompted the city to conduct a two-week gun amnesty program in February.

Confidence in the federal government’s ability to tackle gun violence in Surrey, B.C. is so low that many residents have contemplated severing ties with the RCMP and setting up their own municipal police force. Surrey Mayor Linda Hepner recently announced the city would be creating its own task force to address gang and gun violence.

------

These meetings should be driven by a single question: how can a country with strict laws on purchasing and carrying firearms see such an exponential increase in gun violence over the span of a few years?

No...we don't.....the murder rate is not driven by law abiding gun owners......our gun murder rate went down 49% as more Americans own and now carry guns.....

Britain has more gun crime after they banned and confiscated guns.......their gun murder rate went up, after they banned and confiscated guns.....and now it is at the exact same level it was at before they banned guns....showing, dumb ass...that their gun control laws didn't change their gun murder rate....

Their criminals do not shoot to kill......their criminals do not commit murder.....their decision to not commit murder with their illegal guns is not stopped by their gun control laws...

Please...you have to actually think if you want to understand the issue.
Ole Joe is just another paid fascist troll.

Forum List

Back