Germany Watch: German Racism and Hate Highlighted at World Cup

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
World Cup: Germany?s Campaign Haunted by Racism, Nazism - TIME

This is a continuation of my Public Service Announcements, educating the world about German hate and bloodlust. Many people believe that WWII somehow magically ended German hate...but as it is obvious, their hate and bloodlust has never been extinguished...only hidden by the German people. We should never trust Germans...they have committed some of the greatest atrocities known to humankind. For the sake of humanity, pay attention and be very cautious when it comes to the German people...whether it is a Teaper racist who is proud of his German heritage or a native German...BE CAREFUL - especially if you are Jewish or a minority.

Germany’s recent record on blackface isn’t good. Die Tageszeitung, a left-leaning newspaper known for its progressiveness and work on inequality, referred to the White House as “Uncle Barack’s Cabin” in 2008. Editors defended the cover, saying it was satirical.

In 2011, Martin Sonneborn, a print satirist, comedian and current member of European Parliament lathered himself in blackface in order to compare himself to Obama.
The satyrical “Die Partei” (The Party) party featuring candidate Martin Sonneborn made to look like US President Barack Obama, in Berlin September 16, 2011, ahead of regional elections. John MacDougall/Getty Images

The backlash in English-speaking media was ferocious, but Sonneborn was unapologetic. “No, I didn’t know [the history of blackface],” he said. “If Americans associate it with that, then I’m sorry, but I’m not going to take it down,” Sonneborn told The Local at the time.

Neo-Nazi sympathizer invades the field

Also during the match between Ghana and Germany, a man covered in Nazi markings—including an “HH” for “Heil HItler”—invaded the field, and evaded stewards. It fell to Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari to remove him.
Ghana's Sulley Muntari helps a spectator off the pitch during the 2014 World Cup Group G soccer match between Germany and Ghana at the Castelao arenaGhana’s Sulley Muntari helps a spectator off the field during the 2014 World Cup soccer match between Germany and Ghana on June 21, 2014. Eddie Keogh/Reuters

According to AP, the incident is being referred to the FIFA Disciplinary committee. FIFA spokeswoman Delia Fischer told reporters: ”We do not respect any discriminatory messages. We are always taking any evidence or submissions to our disciplinary committee.”

According to Football Against Racism in Europe director Piara Powar “The question becomes how does one control an individual fan who chooses to mark his body and jumps on the pitch to propagate his neo-Nazi views.” He added: ”It’s a failure in the FIFA system to get as far as he did.”

This is a continuation of my Public Service Announcements, educating the world about German hate and bloodlust. Many people believe that WWII somehow magically ended German hate...but as it is obvious, their hate and bloodlust has never been extinguished...only hidden by the German people. We should never trust Germans...they have committed some of the greatest atrocities known to humankind. For the sake of humanity, pay attention and be very cautious when it comes to the German people...whether it is a Teaper racist who is proud of his German heritage or a native German...BE CAREFUL - especially if you are Jewish or a minority.

Germany’s recent record on blackface isn’t good. Die Tageszeitung, a left-leaning newspaper known for its progressiveness and work on inequality, referred to the White House as “Uncle Barack’s Cabin” in 2008. Editors defended the cover, saying it was satirical.

In 2011, Martin Sonneborn, a print satirist, comedian and current member of European Parliament lathered himself in blackface in order to compare himself to Obama.
The satyrical “Die Partei” (The Party) party featuring candidate Martin Sonneborn made to look like US President Barack Obama, in Berlin September 16, 2011, ahead of regional elections. John MacDougall/Getty Images

The backlash in English-speaking media was ferocious, but Sonneborn was unapologetic. “No, I didn’t know [the history of blackface],” he said. “If Americans associate it with that, then I’m sorry, but I’m not going to take it down,” Sonneborn told The Local at the time.

Also during the match between Ghana and Germany, a man covered in Nazi markings—including an “HH” for “Heil HItler”—invaded the field, and evaded stewards. It fell to Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari to remove him.
Ghana's Sulley Muntari helps a spectator off the pitch during the 2014 World Cup Group G soccer match between Germany and Ghana at the Castelao arenaGhana’s Sulley Muntari helps a spectator off the field during the 2014 World Cup soccer match between Germany and Ghana on June 21, 2014. Eddie Keogh/Reuters

According to AP, the incident is being referred to the FIFA Disciplinary committee. FIFA spokeswoman Delia Fischer told reporters: ”We do not respect any discriminatory messages. We are always taking any evidence or submissions to our disciplinary committee.”

According to Football Against Racism in Europe director Piara Powar “The question becomes how does one control an individual fan who chooses to mark his body and jumps on the pitch to propagate his neo-Nazi views.” He added: ”It’s a failure in the FIFA system to get as far as he did.”

Don't know how serious this has become in Germany, but again, my father was one American not thrilled when the Berlin wall fell, he feared a united Germany.

• Banned

Don't know how serious this has become in Germany, but again, my father was one American not thrilled when the Berlin wall fell, he feared a united Germany.

He is a very intelligent man. Germany is becoming increasingly arrogant and emboldened with their hate and racism. They are also becoming overly nationalistic as they have hijacked the EU in their pursuit for power.

He is a very intelligent man. Germany is becoming increasingly arrogant and emboldened with their hate and racism. They are also becoming overly nationalistic as they have hijacked the EU in their pursuit for power.

His father, who had faught in WWI, also was anxious about Germany united.

The biggest tragedy was when east and west Germany were united

A lot of people including family feel as the same as your father.

First Jesse Owens now a Black POTUS as the most powerful man in the world. I must admit my time spent in Germany was fun filled and I never ran into any racism. Is this recent or has it always been there.?

My best friend is a German immigrate, he's been my friend since 1976. I was the Best Man in his wedding and he was mine when I got married. He's like my brother, I know him that well. I have also met his brothers and sisters several times when they have come to the states for extended visits.
I can guarantee you that that some folks are painting the German people with a mighty wide brush and that's wrong.
Therefore, I disapprove of this thread.

• Banned

First Jesse Owens now a Black POTUS as the most powerful man in the world. I must admit my time spent in Germany was fun filled and I never ran into any racism. Is this recent or has it always been there.?

German racism is among the worst. I take it you never went to a soccer match or went to any small town bars. The Germans have ALWAYS harbored hate and bloodlust. This is nothing new, just swept under the rug in the US because there are so many people of German ancestry. The Germans are good at hiding their hate...just think about how they were able to hide the holocaust.

But, the easiest way to understand German hate and bloodlust is to study history.

This is a continuation of my Public Service Announcements, educating the world about German hate and bloodlust. Many people believe that WWII somehow magically ended German hate...but as it is obvious, their hate and bloodlust has never been extinguished...

The same reason we need to keep an eye on all those unreconstructed Confederates out there. :cool:

My best friend is a German immigrate, he's been my friend since 1976. I was the Best Man in his wedding and he was mine when I got married. He's like my brother, I know him that well. I have also met his brothers and sisters several times when they have come to the states for extended visits.
I can guarantee you that that some folks are painting the German people with a mighty wide brush and that's wrong.

Not ALL Germans are hate mongers or full of blood lust. But, there are too many to ignore. We need to keep a close eye on the Germans...their actions in the 20th century is enough to prove that!

German racism is among the worst. I take it you never went to a soccer match or went to any small town bars. The Germans have ALWAYS harbored hate and bloodlust. This is nothing new, just swept under the rug in the US because there are so many people of German ancestry. The Germans are good at hiding their hate...just think about how they were able to hide the holocaust.

But, the easiest way to understand German hate and bloodlust is to study history.

I played some ball over in Germany. Never went to a soccer game or any small towns except in Austria and Czechoslovakia.

I played some ball over in Germany. Never went to a soccer game or any small towns except in Austria and Czechoslovakia.

So you were an athlete...most certainly sheltered from the German hate. I remember not too long ago a big issue about some black athletes being attacked at a German nightclub. I might look that up and post it for you.

I would say Germany is probably like a small town in the deep South where blacks and whites are separated by railroad tracks...you might not see the racism...but it is there. In Germany, especially anti-semitism.

So you were an athlete...most certainly sheltered from the German hate. I remember not too long ago a big issue about some black athletes being attacked at a German nightclub. I might look that up and post it for you.

I would say Germany is probably like a small town in the deep South where blacks and whites are separated by railroad tracks...you might not see the racism...but it is there. In Germany, especially anti-semitism.

I know they have a sordid history. They (as a country) are responsible for at least 2 attempts at genocide that I am aware of. The Holocaust everyone already knows about concerning the Jews and the Herero Holocaust which preceded it that no one every talks about.

Herero Genocide - creation.com

Von Trotha’s written goal was: ‘I believe that the [Herero] nation as such should be exterminated.’4 He stated: ‘The exercise of violence and crass terrorism and even with gruesomeness was and is my policy. I destroy the African tribes with streams of blood and streams of money. Only following this cleansing can something new emerge, which will remain.

I know they have a sordid history. They (as a country) are responsible for at least 2 attempts at genocide that I am aware of. The Holocaust everyone already knows about concerning the Jews and the Herero Holocaust which preceded it that no one every talks about.

Von Trotha’s written goal was: ‘I believe that the [Herero] nation as such should be exterminated.’4 He stated: ‘The exercise of violence and crass terrorism and even with gruesomeness was and is my policy. I destroy the African tribes with streams of blood and streams of money. Only following this cleansing can something new emerge, which will remain.

Stalin's genocide of the Ukranian people preceded WW2 and were one hundred times more deaths than the Herero Genocide.

The biggest tragedy was when east and west Germany were united

Yeah, because you enjoyed watching the East Germans suffer.

Also, over 60% of the population are Christians, another reason you hate their guts.

Stalin's genocide of the Ukranian people preceded WW2 and were one hundred times more deaths than the Herero Genocide.

I always thought Stalin was Russian?

Nutz has some sort of irrational hatred of Germany and paints the entire population out of the actions of a few. The fact of the matter, the crime rate is twenty times better than the states, and they have been a very peaceful people similar to Japan.

Why anybody would consider the reunification of East and West Germany as anywhere near a dangerous thing in the world we live in is borderline insane. We have nuclear proliferation, terrorism, global warming. The last problem on Earth for the United States is Germany.

Nutz is clearly nuts. Go Germany!!! If they win, I look forward to his head exploding out of rage.

Forum List

Back