Germany Watch: German Racism and Hate Highlighted at World Cup

:lol: Funny...

Nonetheless, the holocaust is no laughing matter:

This group was selected to be gassed

o2.jpg

surely there are b/w pics more shocking than that one to "make" your point.

There are many, the child in the Warsaw Ghetto I posted is one I never forget:

http://www.templeshalomoxfordfl.org/Holocaust American Soldiers Pile of Bodies Buchenwald.jpg
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...EB5ADE9B93D8C597E370CAD70D84B&selectedIndex=1
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...4E728131EA38BA2B1EC6ED43809D&selectedIndex=10
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...8C3E861D9C3A2887B3A6E7339FF7&selectedIndex=13

THOUSANDS MORE, CLINK the links coward.

wow, that is mind-blowing. i never knew about this kind of horror. thank you for enlightening me, american moron.

wow, that is mind-blowing. i never knew about this kind of horror. thank you for enlightening me, american moron.

More:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...9A648092D47C29611236751E5F6B&selectedIndex=12

You insult and look away, because that what yella boys do:mad:

i insult you because you are showing me stuff that i grew up with, and you seem to think that your input has any news value to me, american moron.

Wow how brave of you, condemning Germans for the Holocaust, on an internet chat forum. That's almost as brave as going to a meeting of the National Education Association and demanding public school teachers get a raise...

He is German...like I said, there is a rise in anti-Semitism. They no longer see it as a tragedy, they see it as a triumph.

I am sure they had some racist chants to show that sorrow.

:cuckoo:

I'm sure today was like the Blitzkrieg all over again for you, Nutz :lol:

Klose is saying, which one of you assholes is next

miroslav-klose-all-time-goals.jpg

LOL...it is soccer...who gives a shit. You cheer because you beat a 3rd world country...yippee!

Pathetic.

About 3.2 billion people care. How many people tuned in for the Superbowl again? LOL

FIFA World Cup: Breakdown of viewership statistics - CSMonitor.com

Americans are notorious for knowing nothing of history, so it doesn't surprise me you don't recognize the historical significance of this match on World sport.

I'm sure today was like the Blitzkrieg all over again for you, Nutz :lol:

Klose is saying, which one of you assholes is next

miroslav-klose-all-time-goals.jpg

LOL...it is soccer...who gives a shit. You cheer because you beat a 3rd world country...yippee!

Pathetic.

About 3.2 billion people care. How many people tuned in for the Superbowl again? LOL

Americans are notorious for knowing nothing of history, so it doesn't surprise me you don't recognize the historical significance of this match on World sport.

You are not American?

More:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...9A648092D47C29611236751E5F6B&selectedIndex=12

He is German...like I said, there is a rise in anti-Semitism. They no longer see it as a tragedy, they see it as a triumph.

i see it as a triumph that the german team demolished the brazilians 7-1. in the semifinal of their home tournament.

More:

i insult you because you are showing me stuff that i grew up with, and you seem to think that your input has any news value to me, american moron.

No, you did not "grow up with it"; those who did are mostly gone, or in their 90s, the remaing buckets of excrement claim they should be shown "mercy" becauseof their age. All those in Germany today should be made to watch videos 10 hours a week, every week of their VOLK existences. Of course Germans win at sports, they are little but automatons that obey commands. there are some exceptions, I knew a decent German man, he starved himself to the point the German Army tossed him out, lived in the fields until Berlin fell. A graduate school professor of mine, never went back there after education got him a ticket to the US.

You however, appear to be a "good German".

Last edited:

No, you did not "grow up with it"; those who did are mostly gone, or in their 90s, the remaing buckets of excrement claim they should be shown "mercy" becauseof their age. All those in Germany today should be made to watch videos 10 hours a week, every week of their VOLK existences. Of course Germans win at sports, they are little but automatons that obey commands. there are some exceptions, I knew a good German man, he starved himself to the point the German Army tossed him out, lived in the fields until Berlin fell. A graduate school professor of mine, never went back there after education got him a ticket to the US.

you can stop any time now, american moron. or you can continue exhibiting the self-righteous dumb bigot that you obviously are.

No, you did not "grow up with it"; those who did are mostly gone, or in their 90s, the remaing buckets of excrement claim they should be shown "mercy" becauseof their age. All those in Germany today should be made to watch videos 10 hours a week, every week of their VOLK existences. Of course Germans win at sports, they are little but automatons that obey commands. there are some exceptions, I knew a good German man, he starved himself to the point the German Army tossed him out, lived in the fields until Berlin fell. A graduate school professor of mine, never went back there after education got him a ticket to the US.

I wonder why Germans aren't vocal in protesting this upsurge in racism. I think they have become power hungry again (as seen in the EU) and they are using their hate to fuel their sense of nationalism and xenophobia.

Pathetic.

You are not American?
I was born in the US, so I guess I am "American" nominally.

But I am Germanic/Nordic.

Last edited:

I wonder why Germans aren't vocal in protesting this upsurge in racism. I think they have become power hungry again (as seen in the EU) and they are using their hate to fuel their sense of nationalism and xenophobia.

maybe, just maybe, this upsurge in racism is not as much of problem as you seem to make it to be. this being a world cup thread, i cite for example that i witness less and less criticism of players not singing the anthem.

you can stop any time now, american moron. or you can continue exhibiting the self-righteous dumb bigot that you obviously are.

Wow, she is concerned about the rise in bigotry in Germany and you attack her?

I don't think she is Jewish, so you don't have to be such a dick.

i see it as a triumph that the german team demolished the brazilians 7-1. in the semifinal of their home tournament.

Some saw the firebombing of Dresden as BEAUTIFUL:D In any event, without the US, Germany would be a large hole in the ground. But they play soccor, what he men:D Didn't even take a nuke to get them to surrender, unlike Japan.

maybe, just maybe, this upsurge in racism is not as much of problem as you seem to make it to be. this being a world cup thread, i cite for example that i witness less and less criticism of players not singing the anthem.

This is not a World Cup thread.

Wow, she is concerned about the rise in bigotry in Germany and you attack her?

I don't think she is Jewish, so you don't have to be such a dick.

haha, you are such a cute troll.

Forum List

Back