Germany Watch: German Racism and Hate Highlighted at World Cup

The only places in need of carpet bombings are Israel and your local evangelical church.

Why doesn't Obama put those drones to some good use?

Ahhh...a German Jew hater...anyone surprised?

L.K. Eder's new best friend!

World Cup: Germany?s Campaign Haunted by Racism, Nazism - TIME

This is a continuation of my Public Service Announcements, educating the world about German hate and bloodlust. Many people believe that WWII somehow magically ended German hate...but as it is obvious, their hate and bloodlust has never been extinguished...only hidden by the German people. We should never trust Germans...they have committed some of the greatest atrocities known to humankind. For the sake of humanity, pay attention and be very cautious when it comes to the German people...whether it is a Teaper racist who is proud of his German heritage or a native German...BE CAREFUL - especially if you are Jewish or a minority.

Germany’s recent record on blackface isn’t good. Die Tageszeitung, a left-leaning newspaper known for its progressiveness and work on inequality, referred to the White House as “Uncle Barack’s Cabin” in 2008. Editors defended the cover, saying it was satirical.

In 2011, Martin Sonneborn, a print satirist, comedian and current member of European Parliament lathered himself in blackface in order to compare himself to Obama.
The satyrical “Die Partei” (The Party) party featuring candidate Martin Sonneborn made to look like US President Barack Obama, in Berlin September 16, 2011, ahead of regional elections. John MacDougall/Getty Images

The backlash in English-speaking media was ferocious, but Sonneborn was unapologetic. “No, I didn’t know [the history of blackface],” he said. “If Americans associate it with that, then I’m sorry, but I’m not going to take it down,” Sonneborn told The Local at the time.

Neo-Nazi sympathizer invades the field

Also during the match between Ghana and Germany, a man covered in Nazi markings—including an “HH” for “Heil HItler”—invaded the field, and evaded stewards. It fell to Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari to remove him.
Ghana's Sulley Muntari helps a spectator off the pitch during the 2014 World Cup Group G soccer match between Germany and Ghana at the Castelao arenaGhana’s Sulley Muntari helps a spectator off the field during the 2014 World Cup soccer match between Germany and Ghana on June 21, 2014. Eddie Keogh/Reuters

According to AP, the incident is being referred to the FIFA Disciplinary committee. FIFA spokeswoman Delia Fischer told reporters: ”We do not respect any discriminatory messages. We are always taking any evidence or submissions to our disciplinary committee.”

According to Football Against Racism in Europe director Piara Powar “The question becomes how does one control an individual fan who chooses to mark his body and jumps on the pitch to propagate his neo-Nazi views.” He added: ”It’s a failure in the FIFA system to get as far as he did.”

So the German defeat of Brazil in a stupid game heralds the rise of the Fourth Reich?

So what's the punchline of this joke? I ask because I missed it.

:lol: You missed a lot if you think this is about a soccer match.

I am a Christian Zionist, I receive Rabbi Eckstein's emails, mailings, and am a proud member of the Ifcj.

LOL an evangelical christian. So was your last pastor a closet homosexual or a tax cheat?

More members of Teacher's Unions are child-molesters than Catholic priests.

"From my own experience _ this could get me in trouble _ I think every single school district in the nation has at least one perpetrator. At least one," says Mary Jo McGrath, a California lawyer who has spent 30 years investigating abuse and misconduct in schools. "It doesn't matter if it's urban or rural or suburban."

One report mandated by Congress estimated that as many as 4.5 million students, out of roughly 50 million in American schools, are subject to sexual misconduct by an employee of a school sometime between kindergarten and 12th grade. That figure includes verbal harassment that's sexual in nature..............
AP: Sexual Misconduct Plagues US Schools

I don't doubt what you posted, I wasn't talking about Catholics. Evangelicals are far more evil, twisted, devious, and over all degenerate people.

I think while pedophilia among catholic clergy is an issue, I think the secular/jewish media attacks them to deflect to sexual abuse scandals in public schools and among rabbis.

This is a continuation of my Public Service Announcements, educating the world about German hate and bloodlust. Many people believe that WWII somehow magically ended German hate...but as it is obvious, their hate and bloodlust has never been extinguished...only hidden by the German people. We should never trust Germans...they have committed some of the greatest atrocities known to humankind. For the sake of humanity, pay attention and be very cautious when it comes to the German people...whether it is a Teaper racist who is proud of his German heritage or a native German...BE CAREFUL - especially if you are Jewish or a minority.

So the German defeat of Brazil in a stupid game heralds the rise of the Fourth Reich?

So what's the punchline of this joke? I ask because I missed it.

it is because: HITLER
Well yeah...Hitler and the German people.

The only places in need of carpet bombings are Israel and your local evangelical church.

Why doesn't Obama put those drones to some good use?

Ahhh...a German Jew hater...anyone surprised?

L.K. Eder's new best friend!

i thought you were my best friend, despite your trolling behaviour. now i am seriously disgruntled.

Lol...we could have been friends until you teamed up with a jew hater and showed your true German self!

LOL an evangelical christian. So was your last pastor a closet homosexual or a tax cheat?

Neither, nor am I envangelical, I do know where Christianity originated and it didn't grow out of pagan Germanics.

Very true.

The robotic Germans will likely win the World Cup, then die young from too many PEDs. At least the US cleaned up Germany, to the extent it can be; Argentina was home to Germans too maggot infested to stay with the other Germans after WWII, begging for food from the Allies, selling their loathsome bodies for sex with allied troops for scraps of bread. I enjoy the photos of Germans having their heads shaved, and the wonderful scene at the end of the book, The Tin Drum, were the loyal Nazi chokes to death on his pin.

Jack Bushyhead, a First Nations American soldier, remains in history,...........he mowed a nice bunch of the remaining Dachau fat, maggot Nazis down, here is the SS on the ground:

Dachau liberation reprisals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Their commanders had fled, Germans Nazis scattered like cockroaches, when danger loomed. Bushyhead removed some of the drain on resources however.:eusa_clap:

Neither, nor am I envangelical, I do know where Christianity originated and it didn't grow out of pagan Germanics.

Very true.

The robotic Germans will likely win the World Cup, then die young from too many PEDs. At least the US cleaned up Germany, to the extent it can be; Argentina was home to Germans too maggot infested to stay with the other Germans after WWII, begging for food from the Allies, selling their loathsome bodies for sex with allied troops for scraps of bread. I enjoy the photos of Germans having their heads shaved, and the wonderful scene at the end of the book, The Tin Drum, were the loyal Nazi chokes to death on his pin.

Jack Bushyhead, a First Nations American soldier, remains in history,...........he mowed a nice bunch of the remaining Dachau fat, maggot Nazis down, here is the SS on the ground:

Their commanders had fled, Germans Nazis scattered like cockroaches, when danger loomed. Bushyhead removed some of the drain on resources however.:eusa_clap:

look, it is the gullible american moron, trying to offer some insight to the concentration camp system. and she even offers a wikipedia link. great, at least you took my advice of more googling.

Very true.

look, it is the gullible american moron, trying to offer some insight to the concentration camp system. and she even offers a wikipedia link. great, at least you took my advice of more googling.

"The robotic Germans will likely win the World Cup, then die young from too many PEDs. At least the US cleaned up Germany, to the extent it can be; Argentina was home to Germans too maggot infested to stay with the other Germans after WWII, begging for food from the Allies, selling their loathsome bodies for sex with allied troops for scraps of bread. I enjoy the photos of Germans having their heads shaved, and the wonderful scene at the end of the book, The Tin Drum, were the loyal Nazi chokes to death on his pin."

^this filth is straight out of julius streicher's playbook.

You must be a Brazil Soccer fan.

Germany 7
Brazil 1

yo, this is not a world cup thread, you nazi.

Dude, the Germans are great players.

They'll probably win.

wow, that is mind-blowing. i never knew about this kind of horror. thank you for enlightening me, american moron.

Yet despite the many horrors these people suffered, there are many millions of Americans today that would deny Jews a homeland in a heartbeat if they could. They are called American liberals.

Forum List

Back