Germany Watch: German Racism and Hate Highlighted at World Cup

I must say, I now have a reason to watch the WC finals. I will have to make sure I have a lot of smoke and a lot of beer, but I will enjoy rooting against the German Reich.

haha, sounds like my sunday evening.

You root against Germany on Sundays?

There is hope for you yet!!!!!!!!!!

I must say, I now have a reason to watch the WC finals. I will have to make sure I have a lot of smoke and a lot of beer, but I will enjoy rooting against the German Reich.

haha, sounds like my sunday evening.

You root against Germany on Sundays?

There is hope for you yet!!!!!!!!!!

of course, the german reich will not be in the final, i will have beer and smoke, so? i will root for sami khedira, mesut özil, jerome boateng and co.

Nutz, a proud drug using faggot.

I enjoy my weed. You should try it...it may take the edge off and you will quit hating so much. You might even develop a sense of humor.

I once read that Nazi's were flaming fags...do you suck cock like they did?

I enjoy my weed. You should try it...it may take the edge off and you will quit hating so much. You might even develop a sense of humor.

I am sure you got excited when you read that, considering the fact that if you smoke pot you are more likely to suck cock you queer.

I am sure you got excited when you read that, considering the fact that if you smoke pot you are more likely to suck cock you queer.

I prefer blonde German girls...it pisses your ilk off. I guess thats why you always have cum hanging from your chin.

I prefer blonde German girls...it pisses your ilk off. I guess thats why you always have cum hanging from your chin.

I don't care if you go both ways you are still a faggot. strike one

do drugs. strike two

defame the reich. strike three.

Off to Auschwitz.

2122623_w1.jpg

Deutschland, Deutschland...!

I prefer blonde German girls..

Im not surprised by that at all, because your black women are notoriously classless, fat and ugly. It must suck that those hot white women think youre a fucking chump. :lol:

Last edited:
World Cup: Germany?s Campaign Haunted by Racism, Nazism - TIME

This is a continuation of my Public Service Announcements, educating the world about German hate and bloodlust. Many people believe that WWII somehow magically ended German hate...but as it is obvious, their hate and bloodlust has never been extinguished...only hidden by the German people. We should never trust Germans...they have committed some of the greatest atrocities known to humankind. For the sake of humanity, pay attention and be very cautious when it comes to the German people...whether it is a Teaper racist who is proud of his German heritage or a native German...BE CAREFUL - especially if you are Jewish or a minority.

Germany’s recent record on blackface isn’t good. Die Tageszeitung, a left-leaning newspaper known for its progressiveness and work on inequality, referred to the White House as “Uncle Barack’s Cabin” in 2008. Editors defended the cover, saying it was satirical.

In 2011, Martin Sonneborn, a print satirist, comedian and current member of European Parliament lathered himself in blackface in order to compare himself to Obama.
The satyrical “Die Partei” (The Party) party featuring candidate Martin Sonneborn made to look like US President Barack Obama, in Berlin September 16, 2011, ahead of regional elections. John MacDougall/Getty Images

The backlash in English-speaking media was ferocious, but Sonneborn was unapologetic. “No, I didn’t know [the history of blackface],” he said. “If Americans associate it with that, then I’m sorry, but I’m not going to take it down,” Sonneborn told The Local at the time.

Neo-Nazi sympathizer invades the field

Also during the match between Ghana and Germany, a man covered in Nazi markings—including an “HH” for “Heil HItler”—invaded the field, and evaded stewards. It fell to Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari to remove him.
Ghana's Sulley Muntari helps a spectator off the pitch during the 2014 World Cup Group G soccer match between Germany and Ghana at the Castelao arenaGhana’s Sulley Muntari helps a spectator off the field during the 2014 World Cup soccer match between Germany and Ghana on June 21, 2014. Eddie Keogh/Reuters

According to AP, the incident is being referred to the FIFA Disciplinary committee. FIFA spokeswoman Delia Fischer told reporters: ”We do not respect any discriminatory messages. We are always taking any evidence or submissions to our disciplinary committee.”

According to Football Against Racism in Europe director Piara Powar “The question becomes how does one control an individual fan who chooses to mark his body and jumps on the pitch to propagate his neo-Nazi views.” He added: ”It’s a failure in the FIFA system to get as far as he did.”

You are in dire need of a fucking psychiatrist.

do drugs. strike two

Off to Auschwitz.

The US needs to clean up Germany again, the ashes can be used as fill dirt. Dresden, Hamburg, Berlin, all in one heap.

In all seriousness, Germany is in much better shape today than the US.

At least they aren't constantly screwing over their own people like our politicians do.

I think that hatred towards Germany is all racist in nature and shows a distinct misunderstanding of the German people. Of all of the countries I've been assigned to Germany was the most beautiful, and the people there seem to have a standard of living that is much better than ours. The rest of Europe could learn something from them. The days of the Nazis are long gone. Germans are like liberals but with a lot of common-sense. Our liberals seem to have very little. Germans are extremely anti-war. They refuse to send armed troops into other countries. Besides, Japan and Germany can't bear arms because of their surrender agreements.

do drugs. strike two

Off to Auschwitz.

The US needs to clean up Germany again, the ashes can be used as fill dirt. Dresden, Hamburg, Berlin, all in one heap.

It'd be good to see the US win one again.
It's been a while.

Forum List

Back