Germany Watch: German Racism and Hate Highlighted at World Cup

LOL an evangelical christian. So was your last pastor a closet homosexual or a tax cheat?

More members of Teacher's Unions are child-molesters than Catholic priests.

"From my own experience _ this could get me in trouble _ I think every single school district in the nation has at least one perpetrator. At least one," says Mary Jo McGrath, a California lawyer who has spent 30 years investigating abuse and misconduct in schools. "It doesn't matter if it's urban or rural or suburban."

One report mandated by Congress estimated that as many as 4.5 million students, out of roughly 50 million in American schools, are subject to sexual misconduct by an employee of a school sometime between kindergarten and 12th grade. That figure includes verbal harassment that's sexual in nature..............
AP: Sexual Misconduct Plagues US Schools

I don't doubt what you posted, I wasn't talking about Catholics. Evangelicals are far more evil, twisted, devious, and over all degenerate people.

I think while pedophilia among catholic clergy is an issue, I think the secular/jewish media attacks them to deflect to sexual abuse scandals in public schools and among rabbis.

Another anti-Semite, get some insect spray.

I don't doubt what you posted, I wasn't talking about Catholics. Evangelicals are far more evil, twisted, devious, and over all degenerate people.

I think while pedophilia among catholic clergy is an issue, I think the secular/jewish media attacks them to deflect to sexual abuse scandals in public schools and among rabbis.

He is German...he just proves the point. AND, notice how his German counterparts do not condemn his anti-semitism! Quite telling.

your lack of self-awareness is very funny to witness, moron.

He is German...he just proves the point. AND, notice how his German counterparts do not condemn his anti-semitism! Quite telling.

i don't know this other poster, and i told you that i do not team up, and certainly not with morons. quite telling.

The only places in need of carpet bombings are Israel and your local evangelical church.

Desden wasn't carpet bombed, it was fire bombed, counldn't nuke the maggots, too many humans in areas close by. Berlin was rubble, and oh how the maggots begged for food....

Desden wasn't carpet bombed, it was fire bombed, counldn't nuke the maggots, too many humans in areas close by. Berlin was rubble, and oh how the maggots begged for food....

^dehumanizes humans like a pro, again.

thank you for showing your ass again, julia stürmer.

Last edited:

Until forced, Germany had no history of government, only fat, slimy royals, military leaders, and totalitarianism. Even today, those Germans the Allies taught* "human rights" are attacked by the offspring with the maggot German gene.

*And civilized countries spent decades, and fortunes, even teaching the few human Germans the concept of society. All the rest could do was build weapons, slaughter and build monuments to the most powerful maggots.

Until forced, Germany had no history of government, only fat, slimy royals, military leaders, and totalitarianism. Even today, those Germans the Allies taught* "human rights" are attacked by the offspring with the maggot German gene.

*And civilized countries spent decades, and fortunes, even teaching the few human Germans the concept of society. All the rest could do was build weapons, slaughter and build monuments to the most powerful maggots.

"the maggot german gene", did you have a radio show in rwanda in 1994?

oh, and thank you again for showing your ass, josepha.

i don't know this other poster, and i told you that i do not team up, and certainly not with morons. quite telling.

I can tell you haven't lived in Germany.

You've watched too much of The Hitler Channel.

Oh, and welcome back L.K.

I must say, I now have a reason to watch the WC finals. I will have to make sure I have a lot of smoke and a lot of beer, but I will enjoy rooting against the German Reich.

Forum List

Back