Germany Watch: German Racism and Hate Highlighted at World Cup

:lol: IF I wanted to attack white people, I wouldn't have to point to Germany. As for muslim and African nations...WE TALK ABOUT IT EVERYDAY!!!! We talk about how Islam is a threat to humanity everyday on this forum!

Then again, if you were so concerned about it, why haven't you started any threads?

If you talk about it all the time (which we all know is a lie), then direct us to these discussions you speak of. Let us see where YOU discussed it. Prove that you arent a complete liar, on top of being a rabid racist.

The Forgotten Holocaust

PolishChildrenConcentrationCamp-658x315.jpg

The Polish people were systematically executed by the Nazis; 40 % of professors, 57% of lawyers, the majority of
journalists, and 20% of the Catholic clergy. All were subjected to the most sadistic treatment by the Nazis.

In Hitlers plan of Lebensraum, he de-Polonized the territory. Hundreds of thousands of Christian and Jewish Poles
were deported to central Poland where they were to be enslaved in the service of the German race. Over 110,000
Poles in Lublin were forced out of their homes to make room for incoming German settlers. Many Poles were
deported to Germany as slave labor for factories and farms.

The Germans outlawed all Polish education, closing down universities, and schools, leaving open only primary
schools of education. Even speaking Polish was forbidden. Also banned were Polish music, literature, and
museums. In the process of Germanization of the Polish nation, thousands of blond, blue-eyed Polish children
were forcibly taken away from their families and deported to Germany. They were given falsified birth certificates,
and placed with German families. Many of these children have never been found. The Germans confiscated Polish
property to finance their war efforts. Poles were subjected to such meager food rations that they were being
slowly starved to death. In order to survive many Poles obtained fake ration cards entitling them to more food than
was normally allotted to each person.

I guess I am racist because I care about these Poles and find the German massacre of them to be outrageous.

Are you truly ignorant, or do you just want to be ignorant because it supports your bigotry? In West Germany, ever since the war, the children have been taught all about the Holocaust. West Germans who grew up in Germany since the war know more about the Holocaust than people from any other country on Earth, except, perhaps, Israel. On the other hand, the East Germans were not taught about the war. Now that the countries are united, all students throughout Germany continue to learn about the Holocaust. Again, Germans know more about the Holocaust than any other country, and they teach that is was wrong, very wrong. Holocaust denial is a crime in Germany. They do not forget it and never want to forget it. They take responsibility for it.

Germans didn't literally massacre millions of people: the Nazis did. The Nazis were a vicious totalitarian govenment to be feared. Anyone who tried to fight against them died. Most people in Germany were not aware of what was happening, but if they were, they would have been, most of them, too afraid to do anything. As you would be. There were groups who tried to fight the Nazis, but they all died. "Approximately 77,000 German citizens were killed for one or another form of resistance...Almost every community in Germany had members taken away to concentration camps. As early as 1935 there were jingles warning: "Dear Lord God, keep me quiet, so that I don't end up in Dachau.""

As usual, ignorance is a huge factor in bigotry and hatred.

Last edited:
If you talk about it all the time (which we all know is a lie), then direct us to these discussions you speak of. Let us see where YOU discussed it. Prove that you arent a complete liar, on top of being a rabid racist.

The Forgotten Holocaust

The Polish people were systematically executed by the Nazis; 40 % of professors, 57% of lawyers, the majority of
journalists, and 20% of the Catholic clergy. All were subjected to the most sadistic treatment by the Nazis.

In Hitlers plan of Lebensraum, he de-Polonized the territory. Hundreds of thousands of Christian and Jewish Poles
were deported to central Poland where they were to be enslaved in the service of the German race. Over 110,000
Poles in Lublin were forced out of their homes to make room for incoming German settlers. Many Poles were

The Germans outlawed all Polish education, closing down universities, and schools, leaving open only primary
schools of education. Even speaking Polish was forbidden. Also banned were Polish music, literature, and
museums. In the process of Germanization of the Polish nation, thousands of blond, blue-eyed Polish children
were forcibly taken away from their families and deported to Germany. They were given falsified birth certificates,
and placed with German families. Many of these children have never been found. The Germans confiscated Polish
property to finance their war efforts. Poles were subjected to such meager food rations that they were being
slowly starved to death. In order to survive many Poles obtained fake ration cards entitling them to more food than

I guess I am racist because I care about these Poles and find the German massacre of them to be outrageous.

Are you truly ignorant, or do you just want to be ignorant because it supports your bigotry? In West Germany, ever since the war, the children have been taught all about the Holocaust. West Germans who grew up in Germany since the war know more about the Holocaust than people from any other country on Earth, except, perhaps Israel. On the other hand, the East Germans were not taught about the war. Now that the countries are united, all students throughout Germany continue to learn about the Holocaust. Again, Germans know more about the Holocaust than any other country, and they teach that is was wrong, very wrong. Holocaust denial is a crime in Germany. They do not forget it and never want to forget it. They take responsibility for it.

Germans didn't literally massacre millions of people: the Nazis did. The Nazis were a vicious totalitarian govenment to be feared. Anyone who tried to fight agains them died. Most people in Germany were not aware of what was happened, but if they were, they would have been, most of them, too afraid to do anything. As you would be. There were groups who tried to fight the Nazis, but they all died. "Approximately 77,000 German citizens were killed for one or another form of resistance...Almost every community in Germany had members taken away to concentration camps. As early as 1935 there were jingles warning: "Dear Lord God, keep me quiet, so that I don't end up in Dachau.""

As usual, ignorance is a huge factor is bigotry and hatred.

Yet the Germans still espouse racism and hate. Yet they still have Nazis...but its different because they are called Neo-Nazis?

So here's why Germany is struggling to ban neo-Nazis | GlobalPost

Nipsters: The German Neo-Nazis Trying to Put a Hipper Face on Hate | Culture News | Rolling Stone

European Elections 2014: German Party Dubbed 'Neo Nazis' Among Far Right Projected To Win Seats

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/25/w...oses-a-german-citys-ethnic-tensions.html?_r=0

Ignorance is bliss, ain't it?

Nutz: The German people do not support neo-Nazis. You are pathetic. How can you stand to be an ignorant racist? You are as bad as the neo-Nazis.

The Forgotten Holocaust

Are you truly ignorant, or do you just want to be ignorant because it supports your bigotry? In West Germany, ever since the war, the children have been taught all about the Holocaust. West Germans who grew up in Germany since the war know more about the Holocaust than people from any other country on Earth, except, perhaps, Israel. On the other hand, the East Germans were not taught about the war. Now that the countries are united, all students throughout Germany continue to learn about the Holocaust. Again, Germans know more about the Holocaust than any other country, and they teach that is was wrong, very wrong. Holocaust denial is a crime in Germany. They do not forget it and never want to forget it. They take responsibility for it.

Germans didn't literally massacre millions of people: the Nazis did. The Nazis were a vicious totalitarian govenment to be feared. Anyone who tried to fight against them died. Most people in Germany were not aware of what was happening, but if they were, they would have been, most of them, too afraid to do anything. As you would be. There were groups who tried to fight the Nazis, but they all died. "Approximately 77,000 German citizens were killed for one or another form of resistance...Almost every community in Germany had members taken away to concentration camps. As early as 1935 there were jingles warning: "Dear Lord God, keep me quiet, so that I don't end up in Dachau.""

As usual, ignorance is a huge factor in bigotry and hatred.

Some did, many stayed silent out of fear.........and many took part. The Society of the White Rose is a heartbreaking story of resistance.

World War II: The White Rose Resistance Group

Nutz: The German people do not support neo-Nazis. You are pathetic. How can you stand to be an ignorant racist? You are as bad as the neo-Nazis.

Did you read any of the articles, or are you just going to ignore the facts. Since you are such an expert on Deutschland...why don't you share with us a little about the NPD.

Neo-Nazi takes seat on Parliament Civil Liberties Committee, Schulz furious (updated) | EurActiv
Udo Voigt, the former leader of the Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands (NPD), has praised Adolf Hitler, was convicted for glorifying the Waffen SS, and infamously claimed “no more than 340,000 Jews” had died in the Holocaust. Historians agree that the total number of Jews exterminated under Hitler was about six million.

Germany’s first far right MEP led the NPD from 1996 to 2011. German intelligence classifies the organisation as a far right extremist party. There was a failed attempt to ban the party in 2003. Another attempt, arguing its ideology is identical to Hitler’s, is currently in the German courts.

One of the scariest facets of the rise of German hate is that the Neo-Nazis are infiltrating the EU and Europe. The threat today is FAR MORE dangerous than that of Hitler because of the German effort to expand their hate across the borders.

Did you read any of the articles, or are you just going to ignore the facts. Since you are such an expert on Deutschland...why don't you share with us a little about the NPD.

Neo-Nazi takes seat on Parliament Civil Liberties Committee, Schulz furious (updated) | EurActiv
Udo Voigt, the former leader of the Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands (NPD), has praised Adolf Hitler, was convicted for glorifying the Waffen SS, and infamously claimed “no more than 340,000 Jews” had died in the Holocaust. Historians agree that the total number of Jews exterminated under Hitler was about six million.

Germany’s first far right MEP led the NPD from 1996 to 2011. German intelligence classifies the organisation as a far right extremist party. There was a failed attempt to ban the party in 2003. Another attempt, arguing its ideology is identical to Hitler’s, is currently in the German courts.

One of the scariest facets of the rise of German hate is that the Neo-Nazis are infiltrating the EU and Europe. The threat today is FAR MORE dangerous than that of Hitler because of the German effort to expand their hate across the borders.

They are not 'infiltrating' the EU countries. They are small, powerless, foolish, and crazy extremists whose numbers are small and whose ability to have any serious effect in the world is pitiful. They are nuts. Just like you. You are brothers under the skin.

They are not 'infiltrating' the EU countries. They are small, powerless, foolish, and crazy extremists whose numbers are small and whose ability to have any serious effect in the world is pitiful. They are nuts. Just like you. You are brothers under the skin.

They can't be too small. Why are you ignoring all of the facts. I can understand disagreeing with me but to dismiss what is in front of you, so summarily is frightening. The next time a Neo-Nazi kills a Jew in Germany...are you just going to say it is nothing? The next time there is a neo-nazi march in Berlin...will you just ignore it. At what level of hate do you become concerned?

They can't be too small. Why are you ignoring all of the facts. I can understand disagreeing with me but to dismiss what is in front of you, so summarily is frightening. The next time a Neo-Nazi kills a Jew in Germany...are you just going to say it is nothing? The next time there is a neo-nazi march in Berlin...will you just ignore it. At what level of hate do you become concerned?

The constant question, I was taught to be concerned when it begins.

As far as neo-Nazi marches, I was right there and observed such an incident. I posted all the details earlier in the thread.

So, according to your logic, the next time there is a hate crime in the US, we need to rise up and accuse the entire country of being on the verge of turning into an extremist, totalitarian regime? You two are not being at all logical.

There is plenty of hate in America to go around; why don't you concentrate on that. I mean, have you ever even been to Germany? Do you even know what you are talking about?

I learned a valuable lesson more than 30 years ago. I was traveling and we went to a country that was 'at war,' according to our US media. The war was in an isolated part of the country and had no effect or visibility where we were except for occasional road blocks on the road going toward the region where the fighting was taking place, on one of the country's borders. The road blocks were just to check for gun runners. Otherwise, the area where we were was safe and peaceful with no sign of war.

When you read things in the papers or watch the news, they focus on the worst case scenario because it SELLS. They don't tell you the full story because peace and well being are boring.

You two need to develop some critical thinking skills. And if you have never been to Germany, you are completely out of line trying to tell people who live there or have lived there what it is like. You don't know shit.

Last edited:

I was right there and observed such an incident. I posted all the details earlier in the thread.

So, according to your logic, the next time there is a hate crime in the US, we need to rise up and accuse the entire country of being on the verge of turnining into an extremist, totalitarian regime? You two are not being at all logical.

No, the logic is simple...the next time there is a hate crime in America, we need to rise up and call it what it is instead of making excuses. Many Americans are very good at making sure we don't revert back to the Jim Crow era. We progress as a nation because we do not tolerate the nonsense. Whether it is a Teaper pointing out the epidemic of black crime and black racism or a liberal pointing out white racism and white crime...we check one another and do not ignore the issue at hand.

Germans, they sweep it under the rug...ignore it as if nothing happened. They are silent in their support of the hate and dismiss any allegations (as you are doing) because it does not fit into their romantic view of the fatherland. They are behaving the same way they behaved pre-WWII with the hate, nationalism and bitterness. This is dangerous, as proven by German history.

I was right there and observed such an incident. I posted all the details earlier in the thread.

So, according to your logic, the next time there is a hate crime in the US, we need to rise up and accuse the entire country of being on the verge of turnining into an extremist, totalitarian regime? You two are not being at all logical.

No, the logic is simple...the next time there is a hate crime in America, we need to rise up and call it what it is instead of making excuses. Many Americans are very good at making sure we don't revert back to the Jim Crow era. We progress as a nation because we do not tolerate the nonsense. Whether it is a Teaper pointing out the epidemic of black crime and black racism or a liberal pointing out white racism and white crime...we check one another and do not ignore the issue at hand.

Germans, they sweep it under the rug...ignore it as if nothing happened. They are silent in their support of the hate and dismiss any allegations (as you are doing) because it does not fit into their romantic view of the fatherland. They are behaving the same way they behaved pre-WWII with the hate, nationalism and bitterness. This is dangerous, as proven by German history.

Germans are not sweeping it under the rug, they are not ignoring it as if nothing is happening. That's the point. Did you read my earlier post about the neo-Nazi demonstration I observed in Munich? I think you've never been to Germany, either to visit or live there. I have lived there. I have traveled all over the country and returned to Germany many times to visit long time friends. Your understanding of this issue is based on listening to and believing in media sound bites that do not depict the true situation. Gemany today is nothing like the Nazi era--nothing. And I'm done with you. Obviously you wish to remain ignorant and full of hate. Your stance is absolutely ludicrous considering that Germany is one of the few countries in the world that makes it a crime to deny the Holocaust. People can go to jail for Holocaust denial.

Last edited:

Germans are not sweeping it under the rug, they are not ignoring it as if nothing is happening. That's the point. Did you read my earlier post about the neo-Nazi demonstration I observed in Munich? I think you've never been to Germany, either to visit or live there. I have lived there. I have traveled all over the country and returned to Germany many times to visit long time friends. Your understanding of this issue is based on listening to and believing in media sound bites that do not depict the true situation. Gemany today is nothing like the Nazi era--nothing. And I'm done with you. Obviously you wish to remain ignorant and full of hate. Your stance is absolutely ludicrous considering that Germany is one of the few countries in the world that makes it a crime to deny the Holocaust. People can go to jail for Holocaust denial.

Will young German children actually learn if forced? I have read long before now that the evil of Nazism is taught in schools in Germany, US children learn about the Constitution, how many as adults can even recite the first paragraph?

Will young German children actually learn if forced? I have read long before now that the evil of Nazism is taught in schools in Germany, US children learn about the Constitution, how many as adults can even recite the first paragraph?

I have worked with young people around the world. German students know more about the Holocaust than kids in any other country, inclulding the US. German schools teach about the Holocaust and include the details and what a terrible, wrong thing it was. Their aim is to make sure it never happens again, especially in Germany. They are not ignoring neo-Nazis. The fact is that the neo-Nazis in Germany are a very small, very powerless faction.

Americans may not be able to recite the Constitution or Declaration of Independence, but they understand the essential philosophy, and that is what is important.

Last edited:

I have worked with young people around the world. German students know more about the Holocaust than kids in any other country, inclulding the US. German schools teach about the Holocaust and include the details and what a terrible, wrong thing it was. Their aim is to make sure it never happens again, especially in Germany. They are not ignoring neo-Nazis. The fact is that the neo-Nazis in Germany are a very small, very powerless faction.

Americans may not be able to recite the Constitution or Declaration of Independence, but they understand the essential philosophy, and that is what is important.

I hope you are correct, I met several Germans, from the German Navy, when my father was still in the military. As a child, I "confronted" them about being Nazis, which didn't go over well with my parents. They all stated "my family were never Nazi". The few I know today are fine people, including my cousins, but my father once said "You will never get a German to admit anyone in their family were Nazis".

I hope you are correct, I met several Germans, from the German Navy, when my father was still in the military. As a child, I "confronted" them about being Nazis, which didn't go over well with my parents. They all stated "my family were never Nazi". The few I know today are fine people, including my cousins, but my father once said "You will never get a German to admit anyone in their family were Nazis".
Funny ain't it. A nation went around wearing swastikas...screaming Heil Hitler as their neighbor Jews were being sent to death...soldiers razed and raped all of Europe...yet no one was a Nazi or had family members who were Nazi's. :lol:

lol at the OP. It's either sarcasm or the poster's handle is indeed appropriate. Congratulations on both. Not as good as the usual Onion material, but not bad for innernutz message boards and fever swamps.

Last edited:

Funny ain't it. A nation went around wearing swastikas...screaming Heil Hitler as their neighbor Jews were being sent to death...soldiers razed and raped all of Europe...yet no one was a Nazi or had family members who were Nazi's. :lol:

When we close our eyes, it could happen again; maybe not Germany, maybe here, to the north, or south of the US. Never forget.

World Cup: Germany?s Campaign Haunted by Racism, Nazism - TIME

This is a continuation of my Public Service Announcements, educating the world about German hate and bloodlust. Many people believe that WWII somehow magically ended German hate...but as it is obvious, their hate and bloodlust has never been extinguished...only hidden by the German people. We should never trust Germans...they have committed some of the greatest atrocities known to humankind. For the sake of humanity, pay attention and be very cautious when it comes to the German people...whether it is a Teaper racist who is proud of his German heritage or a native German...BE CAREFUL - especially if you are Jewish or a minority.

Don't know how serious this has become in Germany, but again, my father was one American not thrilled when the Berlin wall fell, he feared a united Germany.

A lot of people including family feel as the same as your father.

He dropped out of high school on his 17th birthday to go "fight the Nazis". Two days later came Pearl Harbor, so he ended up in the Pacific. I learned "Nazis" were evil by the time I began talking, having a German Catholic uncle*, whose family "got out in time" as my family phrased it, probably had something to do with it. It is to be hoped the US is past forgetting.

*He served in the European theatre.

Forum List

Back